Is Wikileaks ever going to uncover the true nature of Dan "The man with a plan" Schneider???

Is Wikileaks ever going to uncover the true nature of Dan "The man with a plan" Schneider???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0mEN0J6Bg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BftPlHIRVIw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH-XWJoaig
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtube.com/watch?v=QA83HVLnmmU
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc&ab_channel=MattMcCue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Wikileaks has anything on Dan "slip it inside her" Schneider.

honestly, youll never find dirt on dan "the hymen divider" schneider

Dan " the middle school insider" Schneider keeps leaks quiet by offering teens to those who dare uncover him.

No, Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider never leaves a trail of evidence

no body has a grudge against Dan "wrap those feet around my meat" Schneider.

Stop making fun of Dan. There is literally nothing different between homosexuality and pedosexuality!

Ha! Found you Dan! Sorry, when wikileaks reveals your dirty deeds, you'll be going down. Dead down.

Why does Dan "The man with the master plan to told her tighter she's a fighter to keep the title of hymen collider" Schneider have a foot fetish?
Because he can't see his own feet.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider is bullet-proof.

Dan "fuck her for a fiver" Schneider is an innocent man

Lol, Big Sean ain't so big. He got cucked by Dan "The Bean Flicker" Schneider.

God dammit she looks so afraid

Dan "sausage sized finger prints left in side her" Schneider

Dan Schneider got all of the finest pussy before it was even known to be fine pussy. Mad props for the initiative on his part.

No one will ever nab Dan "Thick as a Pepsi Can" Schneider.

I have this persistent fantasy about gaining access to Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider's personal computer, discovering his stash and extorting him for thousands of dollars then revealing his shit anyway. Feel like it would be fun.

>letting a Dan thread fall off the front page
Pls no.

Is that Dan "don't wake her up, she'll fuck it up" Schneider?

Every single thread. How do you do it, Dan?

Hey Dan. Hows life? Meet any nice girls lately?

Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider is one creepy fucker

Pedowood threads make the mods nervous.

Before this thread is deleted, google what happened to Macaulay Culkin, Corey Feldman and the REAL Miley Cyrus.

Be warned, the Rabbit Hole goes deep my friends.

Dan "service my knob if you want a job" Schneider.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0mEN0J6Bg

the weak should fear the strong

Packin' Dan

Dirty Dan is the true final boss. Or perhaps the ultimate optional superboss. Far more powerful than Soros and the Rothschilds.

After all, he is a Sup Forums meme--the most powerful variety of all meme magic.

why do we always have to have these fucking threads???

Weren't his TV shows like 15 years ago????

It really stopped being funny, you all honestly sound like manbabys. We should just stick to REAL politics.

You tell 'em Dan!

ah yes, Dan "give her a drink, slip in the pink" Schneider

>his TV shows like 15 years ago
His show iCarly ended like 3 years ago and I'm sure he still makes shows today.

Dan the slip n' slider, open wider, hymen-colliding fetish-hiding, man with the plan to plaster little Dans all over her preteen pussy n the back of Studio 5 LIVE whilst licking the toenail clippings of a starlet-made-harlot by the preteen pussy-pounding thick-as-a-pepsi-can Sandman who gives little girls a fright in the middle of the night--and by night I mean trunk of a used Chevrolet where she's there to stay until Peter Dan moves her to the Neverland van--Schneider?

All the rabbit holes lead to the same place.

Dan "Old enough to greet? Old enough to breed" Schneider

Yeah right.
Those foreign pervs love them some underagers and getting put it in their can dan out of the skank production business will destroy the chances of new loli whores.

'I was molested and passed around': Corey Feldman describes his ordeal at the hands of Hollywood pedophile ring and says Corey Haim was just eleven years old when he was first raped

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

there's a reason why

youtube.com/watch?v=BftPlHIRVIw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH-XWJoaig

>Implying wikileaks isn't run by Dan "the itsy bitsy" Schneider

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

Isn't Robert Downey Junior that hollywood whisteblower?

Hi my name's Dan "I write my fantasies into kids TV shows" Schneider

*HARMLESS TELEVISION SHOW*

I'm with you Dan "She's wetter outside her than inside her" Schneider!

When you're around Dan "The Vanilla Gorilla" Schneider. The only thing that gets blown is his cow-sized wang

Rape mode activated

wew

>Implying Dan "If you can count to four I'm coming in the back door" Schneider isn't always in rape mode

can someone red-pill me on dan schneider?

chance that on every show he's produced and directed that he's molested/raped the actresses, most of the evidence comes from the weird activity from Jennette McCurdy after iCarly ended. Most of the shows also has scenes that are very obviously sexual, and a lot of the actresses end up doing drugs or having problems relating to molestation and such iirc

Lol so random!

Dan "The Ariana Grinder" Schnieder has nothing to worry about - he is an innocent man!

After all, its Dan "Not a sinner if my dick wasn't in her" Schnieder we're talking about here...

Dan "The Junior High Insider" Schneider is perfectly innocent. Just a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing sociopaths trying to ruin an innocent man's career!

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT GOD DAMN IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying Dan "Suck on my toes youll be in my shows" Schneider did anything wrong

Have any of the actresses been confronted about these accusations

No, but I think Jennette had heavily implied that it was happening a while ago

What about Bella and the Bull?

"Give up the juice!"

Isnt that sweet, hehe

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0mEN0J6Bg
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

i love Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

WHERE the FUCK do I know this thing from?

That's made by a cuck enthusiast (not even joking) who is inserting cuck undertones into the show.

dat filename

its one of the best really

Strong Bad.

Dan "it was just a joke, now let me masturbate" Schneider is truly this era's greatest genius.

Holy shit, my 6th grade revisited

Dan "Wipe away her goober so I can lube and tube her" Schneider is the biggest pedophile in Hollywood. He has had sex with every female child star at Nickelodeon. Given his penis size, which is estimated to be over two feet long with an impressive 8 inches of girth, it should be virtually impossible for him to have sex with any woman let alone a child. However there exists compelling evidence that he has indeed banged the snot out of every child starlet he has ever come across.

If you were to watch one of his "shows" you would see that scenes involving little girl's feet are forced in; even if it makes little to no sense in terms of the plot. This is because Schneider has a foot fetish which he entertains by including it into his programs. Freely broadcasting it into millions of children's homes every hour, every day.

There is no greater threat to society than Dan "If you can count to three I'm putting it in where you pee" Schneider

Dan "please not my ass" Schneider is innocent till proven guilty

can you link to any of these
>implications?

one of them
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

youtube.com/watch?v=QA83HVLnmmU

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc&ab_channel=MattMcCue

You mean Corey Haim?

Charlie Sheen?

the first one theres definitely something, idk about the second one. the few episodes of icarly that i remember they do a lot of jumping around and stuff.

That's basically softcore CP, like I'm literally waiting for some guy on the other side of the camera to start giving instructions... but I'd expect nothing less from Dan "might not be fit but he can still smash some underage slit" Schneider.

Why not get dibs?

Dan "the lake of fire sounds like a good place to retire" Schneider?

That wasn't bad. For a leaf.

The feet the carrot the potato the water it's so obvious I wonder if he does so the teen boys watch it too

why is dan one of the most targeted pedos in hollywod on this board/

The dank memes?
The theory of his baby with brittney spears lil sister?
He works for a kids studio and makes "successful" shows

How is he different from bryan singer or any other pedos?

He flaunts it he literally puts in fan service for adult men into shows for girls

You guys leave Dan "Fat like a ham, hung like a tuna can" alone. He dindu nuffin but "suck a few toes on a couple hoes"

i see. But dont they all? Notice that bella and the bulldogs shit recently

I honestly don't think he's done anything illegal. He's creepy as fuck but I don't think anything illegal.