Posting best Dads

>They actually did it

Based Russos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marvel has quite a few iconic tagteam moves, don't they?

posting some concept art

>Don't go committing any more crimes, Scott. You have a daughter to think about.
>Okay. But first I'll help out this most-wanted super assassin. Want could go wrong?

The fastball special is where collosus throws wolverine but thats the only other one I'm aware off

Someone post the gif/webm from EMH

Steve looks so handsome when he came to rescue Sam.
>Dat little smile when he emerged from the shadows

Kek

What daughter would accept a father, who when Captain America came to ask him for help, said "no"?

That seriously looks amazing. Wish they went with that look instead.

Are you joking? That looks awful. Why would you ever want an all-black Cap suit?

The leather jacket one reminds me of Wolverine for some reason.

that's the suit he was wearing? I didn't really got a good look.

Your wife is calling, Paul.

She says its an emergency.

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk

I'll get it later. We've got important work to do.

Where are these from?

Is there anyway to generate a nude tayne?

>tfw no Linda Cardellini this time

isn't there a name for cap redirecting a beam from iron man or is that just some vidya stuff?

It looked like it to me. I'll have to double check that HD rip when I get home

>Ditching your kids to commit a crime because some guy asked
>Good

They are terrible parents.

Would you say no if Capitan America Showed up at your house and said "Get in faggot, we're going to get in a fist fight at an airport."

And even then, the Stealth Suit from WS was way better.

If I'd stopped to think for a second and remembered my sleeping wife and kids, yeah I would've said no.

Evans says that was his favorite.

He also said that he originally was going to have a darker suit in CW but the studios wanted more red/something closers to his usual.

You need to leave America

>Paxton cucks Scott again
>Laura ends up pregnant with a baby that isn't Clint's

It's inevitable.

Holy fuck, I just got a confused boner.

What are you, a filthy commie pinko bastard?

that also counts, then you have the hulk/thing team up, the spidey web-up team up, the phoenix-colossus team-up (which is also vidya)

If I were in a hospital, my wife in the throes of labor with our first child, and my taking her last breaths from cancer in the next room, and Cap strode in and said "Son, freedom is in jeopardy, I could use your fists", I'd like to think that I'd barely hesitate before grabbing my jacket.

And that my wife would flash me the thumbs up as I left the room, and that I would hear Ma weakly say "Go get 'em son" as her final words.
ITT: Faggots.

>Paxton cucks Scott again
What do you mean again? She's already getting PAXTONED every night.
>Laura ends up pregnant with a baby that isn't Clint's
How? They live in the middle of nowhere.

muh dicc

If I were in a hospital, my wife in the throes of labor with our first child, and my Ma taking her last breaths from cancer in the next room, and Cap strode in and said "Son, freedom is in jeopardy, I could use your fists", I'd like to think that I'd barely hesitate before grabbing my jacket.

And that my wife would flash me the thumbs up as I left the room, and that I would hear Ma weakly say "Go get 'em son" as her final words.
ITT: Faggots.

>I could use your fists
O-Oh my

Chris has the perfect body though.

People seem to be forgetting that Wanda, the sister of the guy who died to save Clints life, was being held against her will. Thats probably all it took to get Clint there

>Standing up for your loved ones is only okay when you're Captain America.
Okay. Calm down.

Evil Winter Soldiers threatening Freedom, limp-wrist.

>>They actually did it
It is a shame they wasted such a cool moment on that fight scene. Same with the Giant Man reveal.

>Son, freedom is in jeopardy, I need you to fist me

You can tell your wife's boyfriend's son that you were thinking of his well-being when you turned down Cap.

What if my wife is Linda Cardellini?

Yeah, we got it the first time homo.

>mfw this gets used for his Nomad costume with vibranium woven into it

She'd have a really sweet boyfriend then.

As a Clintasha fan Im glad Clint banged Linda Cardelini. Much more wholesome than Scarjo.

>mfw Ant-Man is the new team loser so Hawkeye can finally be written like Hawkeye

Clint never got treated like Scott did by Tony. Brutal.

Damn son...

In AoU Tony made a joke about pretending Clint is useful being what unites the team, which is kinda close.

>there must be more to life than being really really good-looking

Tony didn't fire back at Clint because he didnt want to be called a Slut.

Man, Zoolander 2 was such a disappointment.

If Ant-Man is supposed to be the team loser, his showing in CW isn't a good indication of it considering he's considered to be one of the parts that stole the show

user, even losers can shine.

Just look at Hawkeye.

team loser means that everyone gives him shit and he gets no respect in universe.

Didnt Widow do that?

>And that my wife would flash me the thumbs up as I left the room, and that I would hear Ma weakly say "Go get 'em son" as her final words.

>Women Ok with being prioritized second...

>TO ANYTHING

If your mother lived she'd bitch at you for the rest of her life for leaving her in her hour of need to see your own son born and your wife would do the exact same thing even after the birth if you just left for a few minutes to check on your mom.

Cap comes to you and you pick up that jacket to follow him you better make sure there's enough money in it to start a new life. Because you can never go back to this one.

Maybe?

I don't remember.

What time is it?

When are my grandkids visiting?

Oh you mean the team bicycle. In which case, yeah.

That's not what that expression means at all, user.

>team bicycle

I'm pretty sure that's another thing entirely, my man

>pretending to need this guy brings the team together
It was her

>leaving your family to live a life on the run
Should have just killed them like we though they would with Clint. They are actively trying to get rid of the shit Joss did so why not.

You guys lied to me. You said she was going to get BLACKED. But she didn't get BLACKED at all

You say this as if this were never going to happen or is some off the wall idea. This has been an inevitability since ant-man was introduced into the mcu

Stop believing Sup Forums cuck fantasies

>Clint and Slut bond while on the run
>they stop fighting their emotions and bang
>Joss Whedon cries in the motel room he has to live in now

Why did he not put them together anyways?

Stop believing Sup Forums shitposting

He saw Bruce as a better power fantasy fulliment, but like I said they aren't acknowledging the "arcs" he did. So its all moot

Get comfortable user, I don't want you to throw your hip out in anger.

He literally did it because people expected it to happen and he wanted to pull le epic twist

>but like I said they aren't acknowledging the "arcs" he did.
soft reboots are the best way to go, they made the right choice

Wat.
>power fantasy
What the fuck.

I'm not gay but I would both fuck and be fucked by this man.

Its Cap. Its ok to be gay

I'm gay for my country!

Same senpai

Too dark to tell.

Those are his comfy clothes. No way he went on a mission in that.

>tfw your dad will never be based Hawkdad

Soft spoken nerd with a bad side gets the pretty girl for no reason.

So basically anime tier shit.

My only issue with MCU BP is the helmet. WHile it looks really cool, to hype myself up for BP and Civil War I read a bunch of OG BP and I really wanted some kind of fibertech hood. T'challa pulling on the mask to kick ass was iconic.

based

>Leaving his adopted daughter Wanda in the hands of an autistic robot man.

Clint is best daddy.

you think they would go with just "The Captain"?

he gave up his shield and wears black. he nomad now?

It was Clinton wife actually
(Watched it before CW)

>cap's first unofficial mission is to save prisoners of war
>cap's unofficial last mission is to save prisoners of war
Russos know their way about a pottery wheel.