Remakes are never better than the orig-

Remakes are never better than the orig-

>MTV

So how often do all 4 of these white boys get cucked?

Uh, what does MTV have to do with being cucked?

inal

They don't look scummy enough, except bottom right.

They dont even look like americans

>BUS TURDS

MTV is extremely SJW.

That was hilarious. 'Bus wankers' couldn't get a smirk out of me.

This show should be a comedy central or FX, not Mtv where no one as talent.

The us version fucking sucks no wonder Sup Forums pretends it's any good

I haven't seen this show but I think high schools in the US are too different for the dynamic to be as relatable. High school in LA is way different than high school in Omaha.

>Bus wankers' couldn't get a smirk out of me.
Found the vegetable

Thought Zach Pearlman was Henry Zebrowski for years, but Zebrowski's at least a fun guy. Pearlman's a turd. Unfunny in this, unfunny of HDTGM's Sleepaway Camp episode (How do you not find anything funny to say about that), unfunny in The Virginity Hit, a "breakout" comedy so bad the kid from Victorious is the funniest part of it. And he's still crying over the election and petitioned for MDE to be banned form Adult Swim. Just shit banter all around, glad he's not more famous. Only annoying because he's dragged down promising projects and worked with real talent without ever being funny or interesting. Brandon Wardell deserves all his wasted opportunities

Bus turds is a better joke. It sounds like "bastards" so it's a clever pun instead of just some dumb chav slang that no one in America uses.

american swearing in general:
>bullcrap
>jerkwad
>-tard
>baloney
>butt
>turd
>crud
>dick

dicknose
scumbag
horsebaby

>Bus turds is a better joke. It sounds like "bastards"
If you've had a stroke maybe.

I have noticed that yanks tend to use "swear words" as an insult in and of its self. Where as the rest of the English speaking world uses them as punctuation to an actual insult.

Hearing you yankee doodle wankstains try to insult someone, is like listening to fucking school children who have just figured out they can swear when their parents aren't around.

>I have noticed that yanks tend to use "swear words" as an insult in and of its self
> yankee doodle wankstains
lol whichever one of you anglo nations this retard belongs to better come collect him, he's defective.

Here is an americanised one for you.
>buttmunching dingleberries

Missing the point m8y. You are griping about 'only' americans doing something that all english speakers do.

Name your country of origin.

It is a well documented fact that yanks have shite patter. And additionally can't handle banter. As evidenced by you.

>Name your country of origin.
Guess

mexico

>Where as the rest of the English speaking world
>English speaking world

Have you all got fucking lead poisoning?

>yanks
>yankees
>patter
>banter

Second guess was ireland.

My actual point is that you are trying too hard. Stay mad patrick escobar.

4 replies and all you had was patrick escobar.
Why are yanks so boring?

Shouldn't you be farming yams and cocaine right now?

Go relearn your indigenous language and stop begging for recognition in this one.

WebMs with sound.

That's all I want in this world. For the fucking television and film board to be allowed WebMs with sound.

the simon is too good looking
he needs to look completely average

yeah

That is average here in Anerica. We have more beautiful people than the Brits so our average is higher.

I'd say it's Will who is too handsome.

I can't wait for all webms to be screamers