Any recs on break up films?

Any recs on break up films?

Numales BTFO

i'm going to be honest, white guy has the posture and body of some neet who doesn't even have a job and he lost the sparkle in his eyes meaning he probably does IT if he studies.

500 days of summer

Almost anything is an upgrade over a balding manlet

>tfw no upgrade key on my kb

holy fucking shit what's wrong with the white guy's face?

All I ever wanted was a girl to hold. Why did I have to be born into this Jewish "Blacked" world where I am doomed to be always alone.

g-g-go away Sup Forums

And where's the after pic where's she's got a black eye, a mixed race baby and an absent boyfriend?

You shouldn't date a gay dude in the first place

dude looks 50

I don't get it, why does the upgrade button summon a robber?

You could always date an asian girl user:)

Are both dudes making the same face?

Why are white ''''men'''' such a joke?

Terrible

This desu, bitch just has bad choice in guys regardless

If you are an autistic white male then there is no girl of any race for you.

Somebody has to prep the bull.

>tfw recently let go as my bull prepping skills have been slipping, upstaged by the new guy
fucking white males, they ruined my life too

I would rather die than prep a bull but I know that even if I wanted to do that I would still get rejected. There are any number of nu-males who would be happy to do it that are better looking that me with personalities that girls find more likeable.

She's ugly. Thanks based nig for taking her from the gene pool.

Become a tranny user, I know you'll look very cute:)

>I would rather die than prep a bull
Really now?

I wish I was mentally ill enough to think that being a tranny would solve my problems. At least then I would find a shred of hope through my delusions. I'm not even brave enough for suicide.

>pic on left, girl looks 15-20
>pic on right, girl looks 30
Black guy also looks like he's dying inside, like deep down he knows the pussy isn't worth the drama and bullshit, but he's stuck playing a social role and can't get off the bus.

Just watch Entourage

every girl on that show is either (1) objectified dumb bitch (2) pain in the ass

just like in real life

>falling for the sex jew
do like Trump. just fuck grab them by the pussy.