What are some positive stereotypes about black people in your country? Where I live:

What are some positive stereotypes about black people in your country? Where I live:

1. The women are loyal
2. The mothers are overprotective
3. They're good in bed
4. They're great singers and dancers, naturally
5. Great cooks

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive breeding

>The women are loyal
MY SIDES

>They are big and strong
Amerindians are just weak and small, they should stop only feeding on beans and start eating meat.

dance and sing well, always happy, women are easy and have big asses

1- big cocks
2- muscular body
3- ancient heritage from egypt
4- good sportsmen
5- innocent people

At least when I moved back to Canada after spending my childhood in the US, everyone seemed to be obsessed with black women as some unique thing and everyone agreed that they were the most loyal.

They have tiny dick

They are loyal in my experience. He probably hasn't dated one and thinks they are all Instagram whores

>What are some positive stereotypes about black people
They are cheerful?

walking home to school is enough exercise for them to look like Olympic athletes
giant dicks
amazing hair

>amazing hair
wtf really?

curly hair is look upon in mexico, just like having colored eyes, having curly hair is just more aesthetically pleasing than straight hair.

Niggers here are actually pretty cool.

When we got Haitian refugees they only stayed home and jobless for like a month and now I see every single one working.

Haitians are good negros.

I can't judge as most black women here have fake hair anyway. Either styled heavily or they wear extensions.

1.big cocks
2.good runners
3.rich (no normal niggers here, only sportsmen or american stars)

I am surprised the conservative/redpilled black wife hasn't been posted yet

hes afromexican. you will see him often saying things like wh*Tids, etc.

most black girls would kill to have straight jet black hair like mexicans do

No, it’s not
t. Curly hair

Kys

Whats Lupita doing on Sup Forums?

You kys Cuauhtémoc Sanchez.

t. Blanco cochino

it is, you self hating scum
wouldn't know my hair is light brown and wavy
you've spent too much time in here my fellow mestizo friend

HEY MAN WHERE YOU FROM NICE BRACELET JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR LADY I AM THOMAS FROM JAMAICA (African accent, not caribbean), YOU LIKE BOB MARLEY HAHAHA JUST ONE BRACELET, ITS FREE BUT GIVE ME TEN EUROS MY MAN TOTALLY DUDE

Every interaction with a black man in Greece

I'm not self-hating, you're just butthurt cause I called you out on your bullshit. Stupid faggot, you don't even have real curly hair.

They play basketball well.

back when i worked dead end retail and food service jobs I always preferred my black 'hood' coworkers.
1. They're funny and always amusing
2. I've never been snitched on or 1 upped by a black coworker and I would trust them with secrets/gossip more than my white peers.
3. most of the time they just don't give a fuck, they knew it was a dead end job and could find another; so they were always up front with customers and weren't afraid to tell them off when it was necessary.

in the 25 years I've been living in NY, I've been mugged by black ppl once for walking down the wrong block late at night but I've honestly been stepped on, disrespected and backstabbed by my white co-workers countless times

great comedians

funny accent

women are into white guys

Only negative
>sorry

Prostitute

Ancient Egypt heretitage
>from slaves

none, they are mostly ugly apes here

We

AIDS, ebola and HIV

2/27 dynasties were ruled by Nubians though, along with parallel system of Pharoah South around the Nile. There are also 240+ pyramids here but they're not near as fancy

they make good (but unhealthy) food

they make good soul, funk, blues

they're fast. they can play basketball.

>Good jokers and can usually find the bright side >Once you get to know them well they're good friends
>Can dance and sing
>Make good Jamaican food

The RCMP page is far more diverse with lots of wacky looking whites and Asians too

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

>good banter
>good conversationalist
>strong and alpha
>loved by white middle class women

bunda

Memes aside we see them as friendly and poor people who sell counterfeit watches

They commit crimes

>face
>stretchmarks

no thx

>1. The women are loyal
How is this possible to believe?
Anyone who has ever seen a Jerry Springer-type show with the baby-mamas and their 23 different baby-daddies knows better lmao.
>Mothers are overprotective
kek which is why black youth turns out so well compared to other races

black women are loyal but black men are not

black christians actually work

How full of shit can you possibly be?
''YOU'RE NOT THE FATHER'' only happened because black women literally sleep around with so many men at once that they can't even keep track.

They run fast.

That's all.

This who threads all gonna be about stereotypes ain't it?

yeah kinda like men sleep around so much they cant even keep track of who they could have knocked up or not. stfu

>When brainlets respond
Okay, let me explain why you're an idiot.
No where in my posts did I mention anything about males sleeping around less than women.

You are arguing against I point I didn't make.
Post you responded to was aimed towards an American who claimed that black women were loyal while black men weren't.

I pointed out how laughable that claim was, because they're both equally disloyal, which is the point I was making, which you'd be able to understand if you were able to read.

Now, stfu you fucking retard.

>woman are loyal

i dont know how it is in canada, but its the opposite here.

>they're great singers and dancers,naturally
mabye if they are doing some stupid shit like twerking or whatever urban youth do.

They work hard.

You know anyone on Jerry Springer are dysfunctional as hell?

>face
nothing wrong with her face
>stretch marks
yeah its called being a real non photoshopped woman you virgin