Post American culture

Post American culture.

who only drinks an ounce of liquor

why wouldn't you just fill it to the brim with thing you are drinking ??

FUCKIN GREAT QUESTION!

ye user, just fill it up and chugg like a man!

these have become pretty popular herw

true American dish !!!1

>polish culture of drinking

it is, no other culture has pies like we do. There's similar things but nothing as good as American apple or blueberry pies

I'd like to take a moment and discuss American heritage.

The jalapeno double cheeseburger at Carl's Jr / Hardees is an important but oft overlooked facet of American life. Before we even mention the pepperjack cheese, Sante Fe sauce or jalapenos that give it its delicious kick, we need to take time to acknowledge that Carl's Jr does charbroil their burgers, giving them that great smoky grilled flavor. While most people are familiar with their semi-nude women in advertising, disappointingly few Americans are unaware of the fact that Carl's Jr doesn't use prepackaged and frozen lettuce and tomato, but only fresh produce that's brought in daily.

This hallmark of American tradition clocks in at 39g of fat, 1200mg of sodium, 7g of sugar and 850 calories of all-American goodness, giving you the much-needed cloggage to stick it to the arterial Jew.

>39g of fat, 1200mg of sodium, 7g of sugar and >850 calories of all-American goodness

God protect us from the mutts

I'm sorry, but God is an American

Fuck you :^)

The line thing is bs/urban legend

Who the fuck are you to say that?

>rossiya

It really isn't.
But when you turn it into a century of national obsession, does that really matter?

>dies of alcoholism

>no other culture has pies like we do

Canada is the Belgium of North America.

>he doesn't cut excess syllables from his words

Superior by every metric to their larger neighbor and have a great deal of their culture taken and claimed by them too?

Man, imagine if she didn't have that gun. The bible grabbers would grab her bible in an instant and burn it to fuel their homoerotic satanic communist orgy. Scary stuff, folks!

That second one has to be shopped, right?

What's the fuzzy thing behind the gun?

What's Alimo? the only result i got is a place in Mozambique

>tfw hillside strangler territory

They mean Alamo, which they pronounce Alimo

I believe that's a flag which she uses to shield her muscular body from devilish spirits.

>that empty garage

>metric
Americans need a translation here.

Alamo*
During the war with Mexico some Texans in a Spanish church got surrounded by the beaner army and the 200 men inside killed 1/3rd of them, and fought to the last man. Then the Texans later got revenge by destroying the Mexican army and this also convined the U.S. to join Texas' side

Q: Why did the Russian die at the age of 20?

A: Decades of hard drinking.

Seriously, McMansions are just too fucking good. It's like you told an alien who has never seen a house very specifically what a house looks like and then let it design houses.

Movies, music, and a desensitization to violence

And of course no American culture thread is complete without the millionth repost of my favourite combination of McHouse and McTruck in one photo.

wen day is dark

The upper garage windows, the tiny window, and the island are dumb, but maybe one of the foyer windows isn't actually a foyer window, but instead a window for the master bedroom. And that voidless mass looks like it has a window by the tree. Maybe it's a "reading area".

I ain't good with signs, school ain't covered this!

>Corpus Christi

Of course.

According to Google translate "deram" is Portugese for gave and "draem" is closest to the Hindi word ड्रीम which actually does mean dream.

ктo бы гoвopил)

freedom from tyranny my dudes

>A.FUCKING.SIP.