Would you ever let another man mow your lawn?

would you ever let another man mow your lawn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiG_c46fvK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

which anime is that?

boku no womack

Not a CIS white straight male like that. Manual labor is for the mexicans, these oppressors need to stop appropriating OUR vibrant culture.

#HISPANICS4LAWNMOWING

I let another man mow my lawn once, Ray. It all seems great until you notice him licking the blades and shoving his cock in the gas tank.

Caspere knew this.

Jesus, what? This is stupid suburban morality I guess....hire a fucking wetback, dumbass.

It's a dog eat dog world, Ray. And I'm the fucking china man.

>hes such a low test beta that he can't even mow his own lawn

I bet you don't even know how to change the tire of a car right

Only if I paid him.

Now my Wife's son's lawn hell no.

He really freaked out about Rust mowing his lawn.

and being almost chest naked with his hot wife

I do, I know how to give my car a tune-up, do you?

I also can clean and reassemble most lawnmower motors.

Dont be confused. I have someone else do it because I CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT.

YOU CANT.

Taking pride in menial time consuming chores, that can be accomplished by a laborer, is stupid low class shit.

Grow the fuck you, are you 11 years old? Daddy telling you to do chores?

Buy a fucking landscape company, and a garage, have your employees do that shit.

Be a REAL man, not someone who takes pride in dumb labor.

Are you a pack animal?

I've literally never once mowed a lawn, feels good man.

Why do it when someone else can

if you wouldn't freak out about another man mowing your lawn, you are a cuck.

Only if they owed me a favor, I'm quite lazy

That's literal cuckoldry.

No, but I do let your mom mow my lawn because she gets annoyed when pubes get in her mouth.

Of course not. I draw the line at fucking my wife. I'm not some spineless degenerate turd.

>mfw there will not be a third season

Reminder: True Detective Season 2 predicted the DNCLeaks.

Thats what shitlibs were triggered hard by it.

lol wat. im the president of a engineering consulting firm and I repair my own vehicles and mow my own lawn. get out of here, people can find pleasure in whatever menial task they want

I hate mowing, so yeah.

Reminder: True Detective Season 1 predicted the Trump nomination.

>The Yellow King

That's what shitlibs were triggered hard by it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea we can all do and be whatever we want on the internet. Just stop lying you're either underage, a numale cuck, a basement dwelling neckbeard or all 3.

There wasn't even a second season. I've deleted it from my memory. It never existed.

They were pretty triggered. The Atlantic dedicated a circlejerk of writers to shit on it every episode. It's a damn shame too because season 2 was underrated as fuck. Vince Vaughn did a pretty good job. Season 1 was beyond comparison. They liked season 1, but were triggered because it didn't have stronk womyn or PoCs poorly shoehorned in the story.

Enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=DiG_c46fvK4

I actually used to drink beer with pizza in galveston. his original book is a masterpiece. and it is true from the 70s to the 90s girls would just dissapear along i45. the original show was his true masterpiece though.

the second season was rushed and I feel that he included characters that were contrived. like HBO said hey lets have a faggot and a girl.

but yea me and pizza used to.drink in a little bar on 23rd street in galveston.

Why does no one enjoy mowing their lawn? It is maintaining your property that you purchased and own as a hard working American Citizen. I wouldn't watch somebody mow their yard, It isn't exciting. But it's the feeling of sovereignty that makes it appealing for me.

Whatever the liberals complaints about the second season was, it wasn't good on any level. Great actors and directors with shitty material that couldn't be saved.

Season 2 is something faggots and libs will never understand.

It was great to rewatch knowing it wasn't a masterpiece.
In particular, literally everything Velcoro did and said was hilarious.

Agree to disagree.

I pay two lesbians to do it every Tuesday

It's only acceptable to let another man mow your lawn if you'll be gone for a while or you're too sick / old to do it.

In which case you must also recomp him, usually a 6 pack

That's because the writer caught hell for his first season being mostly plagiarized so when he had to rely on his own ability it sucked ass.

Sure. It's been way too hot lately.

If the weather is nice enough I don't mind walking around my yard listening to some podcasts or something. But it's just too darn hot out. And the fucking humidity my god.

my grandpa mows my lawn, he fucking loves it. He's retired and has a riding lawn mower. He doesn't have much else to do so he mows our lawn.

>me and pizza dring galveston

fucking texas huur durr ching chong ding dong

It's no wonder you autistic fucks lost the Alamo.
How hard is it to defend a fortified church?

Retards.

fucking everything is plagarized. every capeshit movie is just retelling atlas or prometheus.

don't hate on pizza because some nerdsvyhink he copied their favorit philosopher.

I force my kid to do it.

Sounds hot.

>every capeshit movie is just retelling atlas or prometheus.

I take it you're retarded since most capeshit movies are literally retelling of capeshit books.

>don't hate on pizza because some nerdsvyhink he copied their favorit philosopher.

Not hating just stating a fact he took that shit hard and when having to rely on his own abilities he wasn't as good as the shit he plagiarized.

adorable

jesus, how fucking stupid can you be?

You dirty shitbird, I bet you let nignogs and wetbacks fuck your wife and daughter because you are too lazy to!!

Fuck you, trumpfellator!

I don't have a lawn, but if I did, it wouldn't be grass. Fuck that waste of water. I'd rather put river pebbles everywhere.