Tim Kaine & HRC on 60 Minutes

So this guy's definitely a closet pedo, right?

Compare this duo to Trump/Pence.

On one side you have two alpha males, a lion and a wolf; on the other, a limp-wristed faggot and a shrill witch.

Also, fucking lel at relegating the discussion on the DNC leak to "60 Minutes overtime," which means it's only available online. It wasn't shown on air.

cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-democratic-ticket-scott-pelley/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
youtube.com/watch?v=s1-zNYqW2i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was honestly disgusted when I heard his response to the question of whether he is ready to lead this country.
He sounded like a kid who has never had a job before. He just sounded so unaffirmitive it actually disgusted me.

Right, this guy's a total bitch-boy pushover. He is most certainly not a natural-born leader.

And he whines that he wasn't able to successfully push any gun control reform in Virginia legislature; what makes him think he and Hillary can do the same at the federal level???

bump

Kaine would beat the shit out of fat cuck Trump

There are people who think this duo will successfully lead a country.

Kaine's a manlet, faggot. kys

No, I think you mean there are people who have convinced themselves they'd rather vote for this duo than Trump/Pence. I have yet to meet a Hillary supporter who didn't have significant reservations about her.

kaine is a closeted homo. hillary is race baiting traitor.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

I would love to see the VPs participating in the debates.

The VPs get their own debates.

It's not the same.

Holy shit he looks and sounds like a massive faggot like god damn dude. This is our potential vice president, as if we dont look bad enough on the world stage as it is.

Can you help Donald to come up with a nickname for Tim?

>On one side you have two alpha males

Trump is Alpha - TOP KEK m8

he's beta who can't long relationship with white upper/middle class woman

This Faggot worst then john mccain

In presidential debate

Hillary will crush this pathetic clown

youtube.com/watch?v=s1-zNYqW2i0

Dim Tim.

They should do a 2v2 debate where the VP can jump into the conversation any time and vice versa. Would be cool

Hey, how's that army we provide you doing? Keeping you safe?

shoo shoo smelly gooky

Tim Plain.

calm down, nigger

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY'S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

>korean
>calling anyone else beta
Say hello to your comfort wife grandmother for me.

>pence
>alpha male

my fucking sides

Tag-team debates? Are those a thing? Can we make them a thing? That would be exciting.

This has got to be a joke. This limp wristed Nancy boy and smiles the clown are actual contenders for the top office. I want them to lose more than I've wanted anything as of late. I want them to lose and the entire nation to drown in their crocodile tears as they move to New Zealand as Trump and Pence take the Oval Office.

we always exploit your resources

And WE will have dual alliance

He's ten times more alpha than Kaine, though. You can't deny that.

which means dick

they are both faggots

November you guys get maximum butthurt

>pence
>faggot

nah

At least I don't have a micropenis nor have to rely on an occupying country to provide my defense :^)

>tfw 7 inch cock
Feels good, but feels bad that nothing will ride it.

#Kaine&Unable

When he's asked if he's ready to be president and sighs out loud twice

Kaine is such a fucking BETA of course Hillary picked a man she could emasculate

yeah and its not up for debate

I wonder if Kaine is worried that at some point, Hillary will attack him and suck out all of his blood for nourishment.

Kek

iktf my man :(

>At least I don't have a micropenis nor have to rely on an occupying country to provide my defense

your just pushover - who have massive a trade deficit and Diversity

That fucking lapel pin tho

we'll see who's beta when he eviscerates pence in the vp debate

not under Trump we won't, senpai

*sigh*

ok

"I can't read body language": the post

>vp debate

ahahaha

post yfw asked about dncleaks

> On one side you have two alpha males

Are you fucking retarded? He couldn't deal with a few farmers to complete his golf course in Scotland. So much for his ability to make deals. Guy is a complete fucking joke.

>April

>ABC News

Why don't you show me a "poll" from 2 years ago while you're at it?

THIS

I can't wait until get presidential debate

Closeted Kaine

Timid Tim

Yeah I'm sure all those people like him now.

>So this guy's definitely a closet pedo, right?
Checked and look at the bottom of the page, coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO.