Is this lower class of Canada really like this?

is this lower class of Canada really like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-iMNnvhwg4
youtu.be/rJ3Es0Qz2tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gNAw6sym0ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish.

Side note. I grew up fishing in bubbles pond ...

Maybe out east, they're really...like a mix between rednecks and the Irish.

I'm bc islands it is , Canadians are better friends than Americans .

Pretty much.

Look up 1puglife on YouTube.

That's Canada.

In Toronto they look exactly the same as your dindus

>East
>Rednecks

I lived in Alberta working the fields for a while, and that is redneck country. Lifted trucks and missing teeth everywhere. If they fucked their sisters it would be hard to tell Alberta and the southern states apart.

The strange thing about rural Canada is that everything is really fucked up but nobody seems to notice or really care.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-iMNnvhwg4

Not anymore. Now it's full of arabs.

Each and every one of them can own and run an entire trailer park, that isn't low class, its upper echelon.

Red Green > Trailer Park Boys

youtu.be/rJ3Es0Qz2tQ

I've met actual northern Alberta trappers and they make the Trailer Park Boys seem like English Nobility

fucked up in what way?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNAw6sym0ik

Drinking and driving 7 days a week, no regard for the environment, crime is incredibly rampant(although pretty well hidden) in rural areas. Surprising amount of murders compared to total population too. At least that's how it is near my small northern British Columbian town.

Wisconsin feels like it. That's close enough.

yeah

This is, in fact, the upper class of Canada.

The middle class consists of indians on the reservations who mostly drink to escape the discomfort of the chronic health problems resulting from huffing glue in their teenage years.

The lower class mostly works in government.

I want to strangle every TPB character. They're all fucking selfish assholes. I still think the show is funny, though

On the east coast yes!

This. That's just rural southern Ontario too. I know guys like that as well. People tend to forget how rural this country is outside our few major cities. They're nice people though.

Who you calling lower class, shitrock?

Surprisingly great song. Made me tear up a little in the beginning. Thanks.

Yes

Deaner at his finest

Yes

if it is i want to visit. i love tpb

Sack town don't back down, shit bird.

Uhhh actually most of the white people in southern states are well off and have money, its mainly blacks that makes us poor and stupid, look at any all american white southen football players, Manziel, Manning, Riley Cooper, Drew Brees, Matt Stafford, AJ McCarron, they were all already rich before even entering the NFL, so please stop comparing us to your disgusting redneck Canadians

I've been down south and they seemed like salt of the earth people

Are Canadians even real people?

Its an exaggeration obviously but yes. Places in the east and maybe Ontario are like that.

In Quebec there is also groups like this, but they are drunker and not as high energy.

No idea about the Prairies or BC but they have a lot of Natives.

Where I live it's close but exaggerated

Of course, reminder that northern democrats are actually more racist than southerners because they never even have to live amongst minorities, all the cities that have horrible race relation problems, they arent in the south

No. They don't dress quite that well.

>In Toronto
the GTA region is a fucking refugee camp these fucking days, Indians, spics, chinks, tusken raiders you name it!

>Quebec
>Low energy
Kek. Weak Anglos are at it again.

Middle of notowns and trailer parks are not that high energy bro. the french red necks start drinking at dawn, so other then yell a bunch and maybe mow the lawn they don't do much.

younger red necks are coke & meth heads as well as drunks and they like to steal and vandalize their neighbours like retards.

I actually live in Nova Scotia where that show is filmed. lots of working class potheads and drunks around here.

GTA is the best. Love it here. Lived in the boonies from birth but man, this is fun.