How do actors memorize all their lines?

how do actors memorize all their lines?

They don't. They all ad lib for it to appear more natural.

The bigger actors just have their assistants feed the lines to them.

I dunno. How do doctors remember diseases? How do chefs remember recipes? How does your mother remember how to suck my dick just how I like it, with the tongue fully extended and stopping at the quarter-shaft to caress the frenulum?

You've never crammed for a test?
It's similar. Rehearsals, practicing their lines.

rude desu

They shoot things scenes at a time. So the actor only really needs to know the lines for the current scene.

They don't have to memorise many at a time. No more than a few lines at once, because filming is split up into chunks.

Plays are much more impressive in that regard because the entire thing has to memorised and the can't screw up and get another take like in a movie.

Some of them have their lines said to them over and over.

lol, any videos?

Some of them are so lazy they have their lines printed and hidden somewhere and they are obviously reading from them.

lel

>How do doctors remember diseases?
this

>How do chefs remember recipes?
this even more

>How does your mother remember how to suck my dick just how I like it
this so fucking much. fuck you OP

They don't. They just say the beginning of what they need to say then just say "LINE" and they cut filming every time that happens, then they edit it back together.

epic win guys

include me in the screencap

Did someone say 'memorise lines'?

>being THIS mad in current year

they say their lines for a second, and then they edit them out and edit in a cgi version of the actor as well as a computer generated voice over

>How does your mother remember how to suck my dick just how I like it, with the tongue fully extended and stopping at the quarter-shaft to caress the frenulum?

It's called "memory". Go see a play for further demonstration.

Wait until I smash a plate over your head, skullfuck you and piss on your corpse afterwards you fucking retard

Directors threaten to brand their asscheecks if they fuck up
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fuck this user, put me in the screencap

Also dubs

>googles frenulum