Australia BTFO

Australia BTFO

How will they ever recover?

This mayor is alpha as fuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/olympics-off-the-field/rio-olympics-2016-nz-sportsman-jason-lee-kidnapped-by-police-at-gunpoint-20160725-gqcwy9.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/21/americas/australian-paralympian-mugged-gunpoint-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Figures Australia would go there and start crying immediately.

Cant handle the bants

weak bants

Jokes on him, some Brazilian is just gonna steal it then try to sell it on the streets

baka.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/olympics-off-the-field/rio-olympics-2016-nz-sportsman-jason-lee-kidnapped-by-police-at-gunpoint-20160725-gqcwy9.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/21/americas/australian-paralympian-mugged-gunpoint-brazil/

>go to Brazil
>get robbed

Nice country you have there.

Based mayor.

kek'd but that really wasn't a helpful thing to say

>be triathlete
>compete in Rio
>die

Kangaroo would probably get killed by some savage nigger squad

Of course when they say it it's hilarious, but when I say that Brazilians should be housed in the simian exhibition they yell at me.

yelling is most monkey's prime form of communication

You mean Rio, not Brazil.

Only if they have a gun, Kangaroos are fucking jacked bro
I mean your murder per capita rate is still pretty bad even outside of rio

Not really a good way to show that you're trying to look like a big boy serious country, eh?
"Oh, the houses we built for your international level athletes are complete shit? NICE BOUNCING ANIMALS YOU HAVE THERE HAHAHA!"
Certainly solved that problem right up.

If he comes to Australia we can rob him so he can feel at home.

You know that Rio is in your country... right?

Only in the nigger states.

Homicides

No one here considers Rio part of the country. It's hell on Earth.

HALT, CITIZEN! YOUR AUSSIE SHITPOSTING MEMES SEEM TO BE IN ORDER. BUT THE TRUTH IS FAR EASIER TO SUPPRESS THAN A DINGO, AND CITIZENS MUST VIGOROUSLY FIGHT AGAINST THE OBFUSCATION!

This is a public service announcement to the brave citizen anons standing against the propaganda. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shills!

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share often and aggressively. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight.

Zika.

We'll be laughing when all the other countries get infected with Zika

Is that more or less toxic than the Ganges?

Why should Australian athletes be given accommodation fit only for Canadians.

It's way more toxic because it has industrialized untreated waste being dumped directly into the ocean close to the shores.

>No one here considers Rio part of the country. It's hell on Earth.

That's convenient. Also probably why it's such a shit hole if that's the common attitude.

FFS is that real? Regardless, I had my laugh.

Aren't there like a shit ton of terrorist supposively in rio right now.

Like didn't they just arrest over a 100 people with links to isis.

And, considering the Olympics are the #1 international event, wouldn't that be a target of said terrorist.

For once, the Bogans are using their brains. Im surprised there are any Brazilians left considering the police, the trash, the terrorist, and the mosquitoes.

>That's convenient. Also probably why it's such a shit hole if that's the common attitude.
Not him, but Rio "people" are literally cattle that just adapt to misery instead of revolting against their corrupt state.

Why would anyone want to associate with this kind?

They brought it upon themselves electing commie governors and mayors every single time for the past 100 years.

>expect people to live in shitty conditions
>get mad when people call you out on it
>have such shitty banter, you sound like a 5 year old
That's like me going to Canada and saying, "lol hockey is gay lol"
It just sounds stupid.wwwwwwwww

You sound bitter. Can't handle the banter?

>wahh the water in the sink and shower don't run at the same time reeeee!

stop your whinging ya little poofs, it's not like you're going to win any medals anyway

Is that Rio's poor-people's turds, Rio's "industrial" pollution or just an algae bloom caused by rio's poor people's turds?

Maybe the mayor just wants the Aussie to win one, offering kangaroo racing during the Olympics.

Aussies are the worst because they can dish it out but they can't it

See

lol how is that allowed?

It's not even that funny, really.

That's funny. No one here considers Brazil part of the world. It's hell on Earth.

This is Brazil, we have no rules.

your king is a faggot

And Republicans want to devolve the EPA...

One of the advantages of being born in a rich country, you can afford to be an ignorant and uneducated dipshit.

can you handle the zika?

Depends. Can you handle soap?

Don't worry Pedro, leaf guy will experience hell on earth soon with those mexicans and immigrants flooding thanks to Weed Guy.

I mean you guys don't have a functional government that would go down there, inspect the bullshit going on, and fine whoever is doing it till the company fails and stops polluting, and stick whoever into prison?
They just keep letting them get away with it!!

Its not that big of an issue, media exaggerate

>how will they ever recover

By having decent living standards.

Are you idiots so desperate for an excuse to get one back at us that you're willing to overlook how unfunny that is?

Maybe if he had said something about also making the toilet water spin the other way when you flush it would have been witty but this is Sup Forums-tier

Wait, are you suggesting that rich people go to prison? WTF?

Fucking kek

Please, aussies, everyplace beyond your country is safer. Here, is just the black peope try kill you.

DUDE WEED LMAO

> You sound bitter. Can't handle the banter?
Fucking kek

No zika cases in my state. It's mostly in the northern regions and Rio state.

What is this bantz about? Brazilians are known to take 2-3 showers a day and spend the most in hygiene products in the worrd.

They also have a ton of Indians and Chinese pouring in, and those two are known for a thing or two about shitting.

>all the rectally shattered strayans ITT

LMAO how does it feel getting #REKT by a third world shithole like Brazil?

>LMAO how does it feel getting #REKT by a third world shithole like Brazil?
pls stop i'll behave

Then why are all Brazilians greasy pube haired mexiniggers

> 3rd world
> Clean themselves

>expect athletes to live in favela
>hurr no kangaroos

>the shitposting is strong with this one

>Only in the nigger states
Kek. Most of that map is blue though....so most of Brazil is nigger states I guess.

that's actually true, we care a lot about hygiene

A favela still better the wild.

I don't know, the mental image of having a kangaroo living with an athelete team is pretty damn good

What an effluent city you have there :^)

>Straya
>8 showers a week
Maybe if we put a kangaroo in your showers, you'll feel more at home and shower more often.

Honestly though, who gives af how much you guys shower?
I'd shower that much too if my country was complete shit.

>le everything in Australia tries to kill you meme.

Only if you're a weak, stupid faggot.

Oh, I'm sure!

This is escalating nicely. Care to tweet that? lol thx

These have got to be the most bitter, butthurt reactions to a good bantz I've seen in a long time. I'm disappointed in you, straya.

>nation of convicts
>complaining about their cell

He does

>No one here considers Rio part of the country. It's hell on Earth.
>this jealousy

Speak for yourself, paulista.
Say that to yourself until you believe it, while your townswomen are trying to emulate our superior Rio manners and accent.

Hell on Earth you say, but I don't see how a backwater town on the margins of some big city is any better, left alone the said big city you're probably from.

Do they classify swimming in sewage as showering in Brazil?

>meme
Kek.

>that trips
noice

The government is in on it. They pocket millions with fraudulent contracts and bribes to ignore shit like this. One of the biggest contractors in the country had an entire department that whose job was literally managing the money laundering scheme.

When we say our entire government is corrupt, we aren't exaggerating.

I'm smelling a carioca ass in flames.

Damn. Brazika btfo

>cariocas
>humans

Do they classify a containment island for prisoners as a country?

Don't be a retard and you don't die.

>Going out in the bush
>Better wear some proper shoes and jeans

>Left my shoes out last night
>Spend a second to tip them to check for spiders

>Going up in the attic
>Better clear the webs first

>Look, wildlife
>Don't fucking touch it.

You mean that harmless family of huntsman spiders? The things aren't even poisonous and keep all the bugs, roaches and smaller bad spiders out.

This cute things kill the bugs? Send some to us to drop on favelas.

What we have to drop on the favelas is Napalm, not spiders.

>Say that to yourself until you believe it, while your townswomen are trying to emulate our superior Rio manners and accent.
The delusion is real, you guys are just like south that think they are great.

>hurr kill the favelados
My friend, everyone in Rio is son of bitch. If can drop napalm in some place i will choose the leblon.

Kinda, tbqh. It's beyond me how someone living in the same shitty conditions, in the same country, can claim superiority and moral high ground over anyone else.
Really, I do even get pissed too when people use nordestinos as scapegoats for their problems.

Every city and region is just as poor and dangerous as the next one.

Why didnt he just slap that child

Bullshit and you know it. Your own fault for electing commie politicians every single time and let a once beautiful city go to ruin because of political correctness.

He'd be sent to jail.

The may have a knife or handgun.

Hockey IS NOT GAY

>How will they ever recover?
From what I hear it takes about 3 years for Zika to come out of your system, so I guess it will just happen over time.

But seriously
>flush a toilet
>it leaks water
>near exposed electrical wires
>lol y u mad tho AusFAILia??
Brazilian intellectuals.

How can goyim compete?