I'm new here

I came here because I heard that all the best meme originate here, but I still don't understand why. There is a staggering amount of bigotry, racism, and sexism here that I'm not sure I can get used to. I also don't understand how the intolerant attitude here leads to memes.

First impressions aside, I have a serious question for anyone willing to answer honestly. On Reddit and on here, there is a lot of support for Donald Trump. Many call him the "God Emperor." Why do you favor him over Clinton if he is unpredictable and has no experience? Clinton, on the othe hand, has been in the public eye for so long and has an established career that voters can look to.

I don't mean to "troll" or criticize your views, but rather to understand where Trump fans are coming from. I feel safer voting for Clinton over Trump, who I feel is a risky choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=awl7I8YUOu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurk more

Agreed. #ImWithHer

Finally some sanity on Sup Forums!

Can't wait until we beat Donald Trump!

#Hillary4Prez

Go away CBC.

That really made me think.

#imwither now

Fuck off shills.

here is a nice start, also kill yourself you dumb cunt

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

You know what isms I see in you? Dumbism, leftism and kikelovingism.

Words that the kikes invented for you to use against us, but we can do the same, and even worse.

Haha obvious shill is obvious. Fuck off liberal

This, for two more years minimum.

$0.14 has been credited to your account

This

leave now, before it is too late. beware the keks. beware the red pill.

What are the keks and the red pill? If it's racist or anything like that, don't bother explaining.

Sage shill sliders and report

Rly meak u tinkle.

#imwithxir

out out OUT

to add to that:

Op is the actual odd one one, the weirdo. Why is there a nigger dick hanging in his asshole? Go back to your nigger loving ways you dumb cunt. Fuck off the chan.

>cucks first troll thread

Nigger.

This is some shit b8. Pls try again.

>as an established career that voters can look to.
and after looking at her career, you should want her to disengage from politics as soon as humanely possible

For me red pill is watching a video of a women being gang raped by brown horde so bad that her uterus had to be removed. Thus never trust Muslim even hate them but hide the power level in real life.

You guys are such doodoo meanie beanies wit no manners. OP did you know that Ferkel killed my little brother?

If no one will answer my question, politely ignore this thread. No need to insult me or hurl racist and bigoted slurs at me.

I would also be disgusted with such a video, but are you suggesting that Islam is to blame for that? No rational person would reach such a hasty conclusion.

Clinton lied under oath about email scandal and gave weapons to isis, I want strong leader who wont cuck us and not have multiple email leaks.

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>1 post by this ID
slide thread confirmed.

Explain "cuck" please (unless you simply misspelled "fuck," in which case you may disregard my request).

Political experience and presidential experience are vastly separate.
Having greater political experience often implies that you are beholden to the people who gave you such experience, instead of the American people, which has proven time and time again to be the case.

But what makes you think Trump is beholden to the people? And I mean ALL the people. He has made an unprecedented amount of bigoted, racist, and ignorant comments that have alienated many Americans. Is that not problematic?

>He has made an unprecedented amount of bigoted, racist, and ignorant comments

Um, not really. Illegal immigrants aren't real Americans. Followers of ISIS and their twisted ideology are not real Americans either.

Are you trolling?

Absolutely not. I'm just a political science student interested in what the alt-right has to say.

Oh look its this thread again

I would say it is the way Muslim practicing their religion to be blame. I know an Iranian guy who own a gym and is a s Muslim who has western girl friend and she is NOT wearing a towel nor forced to convert to Islam. He also don't hate Christian and not a fucking white hating racist. Still, he is the minority in the Muslim world. Look at Turkey, Rip secular Turkey and your "we are always correct " lefty media is literally cheering for Erdoğan and then some Muslims terrorist will blow themselves up yet we racist must to be blame according to you.

What has he specifically said that's bigoted or racist?

Seriously? Just listen to him. Every speech he makes includes some bigoted remark. His tone is also very problematic.

Give us an example. A real example.

but the democrats who treat minorities as cattle are always in the right?
user plz.

its a new language you pesky faggot. lern it

When he blames all of our problems on Mexicans, or when he says that women don't have the right to their uterus.

i have literally never heard this, you need a source for this instead of just making up shit.

Source this then we will talk about it.

This may not be the place for you.

Also, Clinton victim blames small children who have been raped.

He never said those things

Come on, if you know Trump, then you have heard this. Don't play games.

I'm out. Thanks to all of those who answered my questions.

>women don't have the right to their uterus

Kek

No faggot. You are here forever.

>Clinton, on the othe hand, has been in the public eye for so long and has an established career that voters can look to.

Yeah, and her resume is terrible. She's failed at nearly every thing she's done except getting donations from oppressive countries for her foundation, and getting paid for doing speeches for big finance who she claims to fight against.

Sorry, but she's not fit to lead.

So you make claims on what he said, then don't source it and leave saying we're "playing games" when we call you out on this?

You're a piece of shit and a disgrace. Don't reproduce and just let your wife take home a family bull.

So what if I am gay? Call me a faggot all you want, buddy; sticks and stones.

>ask for proof of your bullshit
>nuh uh if you know trump you would know its true
t. lying shillbot
$.05 has been added to your paypal account.

Stick around. You'll start to agree with everything.

I originally came here during the Zim Zam trial and i haven't left.

No offense, but you were probably a closet bigot from the beginning. My brain doesn't work like that.

>I came here because I heard that all the best meme originate here, but I still don't understand why.

The soil is fertile. Only in madness and depravity can the most based insights blossom and shed light upon the human condition.

>you're a bigot
>you're stupid for not agreeing with me

I think you need to read a dictionary

it clearly doesn't work at all as you blatantly lie and don't acknowledge anything outside of your safe space.

>bigot
whoa, insults, pal. you're way out of line, bud.

>Im being a newfag and nobody can stop me

i need that video... for a friend

>using problematic unironically
KYS

I see bullying is also a Sup Forums staple. I'm going to take note of that.

Does cyberbullying make you feel proud? You were all mistakes that should have been aborted.

Fuck off nigger

Shut up, Roy

>we point out that you're wrong
>waaaaaaahhhh you're BULLYING ME

God you're pathetic.

>Why do you favor him
>he is unpredictable
You ask that of a community which worships a god of chaos?

It's all satire posted in good fun. I'm voting for Hillary though in November.

If your actually genuine OP start with these 2 videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

well if your not a bigot then surely Sup Forums will do nothing to change your mind right ? why not hang around despite this thread we are capable of rational discussion and we usually find out about news stories before they break on the MSM

good onion, mate

Is this site really satire? I was kind of wondering that - no place could be this crude.

of course its satire friendo hang around for some laughs and breaking news stories

Kek.

Stop appropriating our memes

Lol what a fucking twat.

Which shit board you from? Tumblr or Redit?

We know you morons are here trying to "raid" but you're attempts are plebeian at best.

>bigoted, racist, and ignorant comments

Name

One

We don't even know how many levels of irony we're on anymore

How dare they say MEAN words to you!!! Don't those transphobic bigots know this website is YOUR safespace!?!?! We should really do something about these intolerant 4channers.

youtube.com/watch?v=awl7I8YUOu8

Are a nigger? Kike? Faggot? Dyke? A nigger dyke?

It is bigoted to say you're going to deport all Muslims. Do you all even realize how bigoted and problematic such a statement is? Can you even conceive how hurtful it must be for Muslim Americans do hear that?

this

Those videos are right-wing propaganda - thanks, but no thanks!

She us a proven criminal.
That is all that I should have to say,

>deport all muslims

Source. Where did he say this?

>Muslim
>American

>Redditard please

Actially, she is not a criminal according to
Director Comey.

If you're not trolling, you should be more open to other peoples ideas.

Anyone that owns a single key to anything should understand the need to secure your borders.
It's not a false equivalency. It's the same exact thing.

When I saw how people fought him on that, I realized that people don't think. They just pick a side and push so they don't lose.

All the people I admire are not afraid to chat and speak their mind.

have you not seen the powers of KEK

Hey OP, read the Huffington Post and Breitbart every day to understand slanted news. You're not stupid, but there is no need to be posting threads here when you don't even know what the fuck is going on.