TFW Jewish Landlords

I fucked up Sup Forums. I've been renting this place for 6 months and found out my landlords are Jewish. My AC broke and the response was "buy a fan". (State law says they have to fix it)

I should have known better. Okay let's commiserate, tell me your Jew stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

landlordwatchlist.com/#/landlords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless the law is different there, the only thing that they're obliged to fix is you heat if it goes out.

>sunny out
>Southern California
>walking down the sidewalk
>see jewish person walking towards me
>say "hi" before he passes me
>he says "hi" back
>keep walking

It is different. That's why it's called a state law fuckwad.

>check back pocket
>wallet missing
>SHEEEEIIIITTT

>not owning property
lmao some american dream you've got there getting cucked every paycheck by a kike

You should look into free legal clinics that certain law schools offer to anyone. They will have law students represent you under the guidance of an actual attorney.

The demand letter they write may be enough to get them to do it.

What state do you live in?

>> Dated Jewish girl for two years - we broke up but it was cool. We're not friends, but friendly.
>> Her parents were great.
>> My boss is Jewish, he's given me a few raises but it was like pulling teeth. Not sure if this is a jewish thing or a boss thing.
>> My old roommate was jewish. He kept his own mustard and wouldn't share. Not sure if that was because he was Jewish or just a dick.

I dunno Jewish people can be annoying(as most ethnics) but most are really funny and decent people. Shlomo down the block isn't stealing goy money or plotting the ruination of the white race, they're just people.

ALL residential properties rented out by landlords come with an implied warranty of habitability. This warranty cannot be voided by the lessee's consent by contract even. However, there are state-to-state interpretations of "habitability" means, as in everyone agrees rusty nails through the floorboards are unacceptable, but A/C may not be considered.

If A/C is considered part of this in your state, then usually you may make the repairs yourself and then deduct it from the rent. I would likely inform then that you intend to do this beforehand as a warning.

Again, it would really help if you reached out to a legal clinic.

but did you mean it?

>He kept his own mustard and wouldn't share.
kek

Look at the 100 worst landlords list of New York City, and notice they are all Jewish.

landlordwatchlist.com/#/landlords

are you new to Sup Forums

>Shlomo down the block isn't stealing goy money or plotting the ruination of the white race, they're just people.

It's not that the majority of them are actively destroying the world. Its more of a passive thing. Every time they help there Jew friend climb the corporate ladder instead of the more deserving goy, every time they accept another kike into Harvard over a white or asain kid, every time they accept a Jew's loan when they wouldn't have other wise it adds up. And they protect there own even when they fuck up. They will actively cover up crimes of other jews and instantly spin any negative story. They monopolize the media, the cinima, television, higher education, banking ect ect ect. They are a festering sickness on our nation and while each bacteria just wants to have a good life what makes it worse is they almost never realize the damage they are having. They will kill us unless we recognize the problem and deal with it.

What State nigger?

and how is it working out for you tsang?

>Canadian implying someone is Asian

Look into a mirror Ching chong

just buy your own AC or prepare for eviction if you make them buy you one

If a kike fucks with an able bodied nigger tenant, are they really doing a disservice?

>be nigger tenant
>fuckin a/c dont work
>rusty nails in floor
>halls smell like piss
>laundromat broke cause shanique needed crock money
>elevator broke cause no repairmen come b/c tools get stole
>cant stay inside cause hot
>go outside
>"ahhh shieetttt" "wassa shawty"
>go back to her shitty apt.
>whole building full of pakis
>smells like shit
>shit in hallways
>shit running down side of building 23 stories up
>breed her
>go back to own apt.
>try take a shower
>no water
>get chlamydia
>go to pharmacy pick up script
>slang some single cigarillos outside the hindumart
>UC police tells me to quit
>i chimp
>he tries to detain me
>i wind up deflated

All b/c my jew landlord didnt fix my a/c.

l
l>
l
l3
l
l