What level of humanity do Russians possess?

What level of humanity do Russians possess?

I love this guy but he has some weird quotes on race.

>let me tell you who is european and who is not

why do you think he """"acidentally"""" died in a """"jeep accident""""

t. Iosef Slavinovsky

Patton was an anti-semite and nazi sympathiser.

Patton should have disobeyed orders and routed the reds out of Europe and back into Russia.

Don't forget, you don't know I'm here at all. No word of that fact is to be mentioned in any letters. The world is not supposed to know what the hell they did with me. I'm not supposed to be commanding this army. I'm not even supposed to be in England. Let the first bastards to find out be the goddamned Germans. Some day, I want them to rise up on their piss-soaked hind legs and howl 'Ach! It's the goddamned Third Army and that son-of-a-bitch Patton again!'

Then there's one thing you men will be able to say when this war is over and you get back home. Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do in the great World War Two?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy rode with the great Third Army and a son-of-a-goddamned-bitch named George Patton!'

All right, you sons of bitches. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to lead you wonderful guys in battle anytime, anywhere. That's all.

Hmm yes I'm sure that would have went well

highest

maybe you fuckers should have brought more people then

He is right

The Russian army was poorly supplied and half-starved and had nowhere to retreat to because they'd stripped the land bare on their westward advance.

>What level of humanity do Russians possess?
I think we all know the answer to that.
Somewhere between a rat and a pig.

>poorly supplied and half-starved

Bad Hollywood meme, they were very well supplied and had the second-largest industry of the Allies.

honestly, Brits should've rolled in the Indians and slammed them against the waves of Soviets.
then we could've backdoored em to Leningrad while Stalin's mess falls apart to west-leaning tsardom-supporters.

>1945
>The Russian army was poorly supplied and half-starved
Lol retard it was better suppliend than US frontline divisions and also had superior weapon and armor

Too bad they starved the Indians instead.

Wasn't going to happen, they wanted independence and were already instrumental in defeating the Japanese and in the North African campaigns, I really doubt Indians had any will to fight the Soviets and I really doubt that the British Empire had the money or logistics to undertake something like that. After WW2 independence was the only realistic option.

Bad meme

Would that even matter considering americans got nukes before the russians?

they had production rate of few nukes year
we would get more nukes before they could even use them. Cold war was brains vs money.

………el goblino………

They only had a small amount of nukes, the Soviets weren't far behind, that the nukes still had to be delivered by plane.