twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm sick again just kill me

Hvorfor er du sick

syg*

kys you fucking annoying attention whore

how'd you get sick?
rude

i caught a cold

oh, are you still in school? do you have holiday breaks just stay home or something till it passes

CHI
Getting out of bed has become harder. Though it has more to do with me preferring being comfy in bed rather than anything else, the day doesn't really have that much to offer really (and the day having anything positive to offer is extremely rare). Still another ok day.

not done yet i still have exams although not this week, hope i can pull through it quickly though

i woke up pretty late today only been up for an hour
if you have robitussin in denmark take that usually does it for me

>computer shit itself
>finals start tomorrow
>final essay due Saturday

In for a rough week, boys.

i'm glad i no longer have to deal with school shit

:/

Do you have a job?

i'm a NEET

RIP
Are you, at least, comfy posting with us?

I-is this a comfy thred?
Sup Forums is all mean agen ;___;

>NEET=RIP
A bit rude. Wagecucking is generally better yes (especially if you find your job atleast somewhat enjoyable and/or the pay is good so you can buy/do things you like) but being a paycheck to paycheck wagecuck is considerably worse than being a neet.
For the most part yes.

Have you been watching any new anime lately?

The only new anime i've been watching is kekkai sensens new season since I liked the first season when it aired in 2015, didn't pick anything up the previous season. I've been steadily but surely losing interest, though it probably is mainly because of the fact that i'm growing further away from the target audience for the vast majority of shows produced. I did start reading vinland saga some time ago and have enjoyed that.

yes, we don't allow rude posters

That's good.
Reading is always better than watching.
Plus, mangas have more details about the show that can't be fully expounded on in the show.

>Vinland Saga
Never heard of it, what's it about?

Viking shenanigans.

>tfw i will never get to hang out with any of the regulars here
feels bad

I've been reading it quite slowly since I have no interest in catching up with the story but it is pretty good.

:?

I did not forget you /chi/. I'm just going to bed early because I have to get my little cousin a gift for sinterklaas and I want to go to the shops early. Stay awesome.

>/carib/ is gone
I hope it's not gone for good, it was one of the better and more laid back generals on Sup Forums.

goodnight user

can I get a quick gesalt on the meaning of this meme?

>mfw my hand grazed the boob of a girl I like

me on the left all my friends on the right

almost there

some day you'll have game like me, some day

>tfw last time i made out with a girl was years ago

well I may have touched a boob today, but i never made out with a gril

i can only remember the feeling in my dreams

Teach me your ways

did you one these but got in real close, you know basic shit.
but first you gotta get friendly with the bitch, can't go nowhere without that.

are you that guy who i gave advise a few days ago?

damn... sucks, at least it happened though

No im a new guy. Okay lets say i get friendly with her, but how do I let a bitch know i wanna be more than friends

be obvious about it, then ask the bitch her #

shes says "no", then move on, bitch ain't worth your time.

Ok, ok, so should my game be based around getting the digits as quick as possible?

honestly, yes. now i'm not saying you should do it the day you meet, maybe not even the week you meet, but within a month at max.
otherwise she'll lose interest or think you are not interested.

this is shit just for bitches you just met though, not for bitches who are your firends

>but within a month at max
come to think of it a month is actually too long.

dont wait a month, 2-3 weeks is the sweetspot

Okay thanks bros, ill do my best

DIA DHAOIBH

2-3 weeks is way to long in todays world get cocky and ask for it like the second time you see her

don't be a thirsty nigga, nobody likes your kind

OP, in what state do you actually live?

getting a phone number isn't that big of a deal and shouldn't take that long hell you can get it on the same day

east coast

Now you just wish you'd know finnish

youtube.com/watch?v=8a0HoHjcnHw

Maybe you should consider moving elsewhere then if you’re so bothered by the fact that you don’t feel accepted? NYC, South Florida, LA, Texas, there are plenty of places in the US you’d probably feel less isolated and alone.

copying from my post in /cum/ since i didnt get much advice
Guys I am a CHI and I cannot stop masturbating to those raceplay pics where white guys humiliate my women/race. What do I do?!? no suicide pls

>I cannot stop masturbating to those raceplay pics where white guys humiliate my women/race
watch Nacho fuck white women

That’s just a fetish, and you should realize that sexual kinks don’t say anything about the person you want to be in real life. I can get off to some dom/sub roleplay imagining myself as a sub, but outside of a purely sexual context I’m not a bitch.

>but outside of a purely sexual context I’m not a bitch.

this makes me feel better
this doesn't :L

what is this?

i wish but i'm too poor

you kind of are

Finnish rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHPghF5kcI

how popular is CHI culture in finland?

>Too poor

You do realize of course cost of living in the Southwest is actually much cheaper than the East Coast right?

Not very. Anything from the new world apart from the occasional pop song is uknown.

I would love to move to a city bigger city just for the change so yeah i'm too poor

every time I listen to a CHI rap song theres always a "respect from Finland" comment

Back in the day people had to traverse through Mother Nature’s harsh environment in a wagon to move to the west just to find economic opportunities.

Today you can take a fucking bus. Stop making excuses. I can feel sympathy if you feel out of place and depressed for things out of your control, but not laziness.

Interesting. I guess those who listen to lot of rap listen to CHI rap. I'd guess i'm a bad person to compare to since my american rap goes as far as N.W.A and everything that branched out of that.

i'm piss poor but I just might

also that school shooter you guys had was dressed like a CHI in one of his pictures

Pekka Saari or Pekka eric?

left

man im desperately lonely

iktf

good morning chi

i'm still up

houses are still too expensive

Real Gees know what's up, have a meme song about flanel shirts

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLt_sUlqnA

>managed to find a small townhouse for 300k
>it's also in a good neighborhood
i'm sort of tempted...

City?

nice try chang

I bought an oculus rift

is it somehow better than that vive thingy?

cheaper and better controllers, slightly worse tracking
vive has obviously better steamvr support

thanks for the info, if i had money for a good computer and VR i would grt them only to play that graffiti game (kingsprayer or something)

did you buy my game?

fuck off todd

i'm hungry