Sup Forums BTFO

Donald Trump supporters not capable of upper level thinking - Based Engineer [STEM major] confirms

youtube.com/watch?v=1v1shzEy1uU&ab_channel=ENGINEEREDTRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/matthewtran
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bloomberg doesn't like Trump and he's as republican as it gets
really makes you think....

>maybe if I have a stem major, spewing stupid shit out of my ass without evidence is justifyible

is this fool a gook/spic hybrid or something?

I can't be angry at this guy, to be a gook going through chemo must be rough

>Trump supporters never have arguments, they just call you stupid. That's how you can tell they are simple minded
You know he's right. Level 4 thinkers support Hillary

OK I skipped to a random part and he said "Bloomberg as as Republican as they get". I take it back, fuck this chink

yeah it appears that he has brain cancer and lost his ability to reason.

He has the top STEM channel on youtube. Stay jealous racist

>mfw I realize that the jews no longer have media heralds, only old and busted dudes of an older age, who dont get the internet at all

>Muh manufactured status quo by means of spamming

>completely obliterated by some anons browsing in their underwear and typing out NIGGER

Each day you shills add more logs to the fire, hoping to drown us out. But this isnt as easy as it is with your media. Every single user here is as big as one of you, and there are more of us here than there are of you. You cannot pay enough shills and consent shit to drown us out.

We actually are connected to one another, we engage with eachother. The 6 million that were removed into the ovens are a huge price for you fucks as you cannot produce quality at the same rate as we can.

Go plow yourself you top down MSM faggots.

>Using political alignments as a basis for determining IQ

Quite the moron

Trump supporters are just not capable of level 4 thinking. Outsourcing jobs is good for the US economy, it's basic economics goy

>"white men"

Stopped watching. If he was truly smart he'd have been redpilled on genetics long ago

Not surprising. Asians have a natural affection for ultra-bureaucratic systems like they have in the east, emanating from Imperial Chinese tradition. The concepts western republics are foreign to their minds. They hunger for speech codes, gun control, highly centralized regulatory structures, and clear political ladders to climb. They view traditionalism or paleo-conservative nationalism as too chaotic and decentralized. It probably would be too, if we were a nation of gook drones.

>genetics
found the racist

>Trump supporters are just not capable of level 4 thinking.
>level 4 thinking

Trump supporters use the warp pipe on the very first level, enjoy being a casual

I'm an elite school educated engineer and I fully back trump.Maybe some of his economic decisions seem completely misguided and uninformed, but that is why he has a team.This dude is the embodiment of excrement, his blanketed statements are laughable.

typical level 2 thinker. Can't even speak in complete sentences

>You've been reported to the FBI

>top STEM channel on youtube
>anonymous poster
I wonder who is smarter....hmmmm

I aint watching that shit

>criticizing race realism

found the braindead leftie kike

What about Mexican intellectuals such as myself?

enjoy your "science". meanwhile actual STEM majors like Engineered Truth blow you the fuck out at every turn. level 1 thinking is pretty embarrassing to watch

It's also his misinformed and unarguable opinion. Which is undeniably ignorant coming from a "top STEM channel". Like i said , laughable. Wonder what his alma matter is

>Wonder what his alma matter is
linkedin.com/in/matthewtran
here you go

I take it that's you in the vid, OP. You're not as smart as you seem to think you are.

Pewdiepie has the top gaming channel on youtube, that doesn't mean he's good at games, it means he's good an pandering to the lowest denominator of viewers.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

Lol, are you like 12?

I consider his school reputable, it is quite a financially sound decision considering the quality education. Nonetheless, I fail to see how someone who considers himself highly educated can make such blanketed statements, though.