What do you do on Christmas Day?

What do you do on Christmas Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elebertoli/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to one of my family member's house with everyone else, eat all kinds of asado, sandwiches and stuff like that, drink beer with moderation, eat ice cream, turrones and pan dulce as dessert.

Finish this at 00:30, take a shower and go out with friends at 01:something, make good use of the fact that you have to kiss people and wish them merry christmas as an ice breaker for girls drink all kinds of alcohol mixed together to the point where your dick will have trouble standing up.

Wake up at 15:00, eat more asado with more dessert which is almost always fruit salad. Start to remember all the things I did at night which can range from fucking a fat girl to fucking a nice one or doing embarrassing shit which will make me want to crawl under my bed until New Year where the same things happen

sauce

>christmas day
oh sorry! i'm not a subhuman who celebrate christmas while the sun is shining

Thanks

It's really hot here in christmas so we avoid the day too, other than having lunch the 25 of course.

What's your reason?

By the way Pan dulce is this, apparently it's called panettone no wonder I couldn't find how to say it in english

we celebrate on the evening of the 24th

cry alone

I hope for some terror attack to distract me

Do you have Fray Bentos pies, lads?

Stay in my room and watch movies/play vidya while drinking until I pass out

Ele Bertoli, lad

instagram.com/elebertoli/?hl=en

Isn't that what everyone does?

Pies are shit tier empanadas.

Fray Bentos used to sell good quality stuff for your brits but then it was bought by europeans and now it has nothing to do with Uruguay. The old factory is a UNESCO world heritage site though

I'm in a nofap,i must resist

We dont really celebrate christmas but I'll throw a party at new year
All Sup Forums is invited

Eat traditional Finnish swastika pastries

Literally never tried these. Any good?

>Isn't that what everyone does?
No, bongs go to the pub on 24th. Do presents and food on the 25th. More of the same on 26th (boxing day)

Not really. Cheap, but filling. Might be okay if you're a student or on the breadline.

i thought catholics celebrated on the morning of the 25th

Nothing, like last year

Eat, chill, drink glögi (mulled whine), hang out with relatives and maybe argue on the internet in the evening

Mulled wine xD*

Work
they pay bonus on meme days

>instagram.com/elebertoli/?hl=en
>its private
FOR FUCKS SAKE i hate having to follow request for some wanking material

>boxing day
look forward to this more than christmas day itself 2bh
bubble and squeak is somehow penger than the actual meal

Sleep

they are actually peng bro
accompany with a slice of economy bread and wash down with a can of skol
best served on a table made of breezeblocks and plywood,in a bedsit with stained walls

Why do pakis say "peng" a lot?

Lunch with family
Watch anime all day
Cry

I want to eat that ass for Christmas.

Relax and wind down after Christmas as well as starting the arduous task of finishing leftovers.

corrrr

it's a british slang term used to describe anything of "exceptional quality" apparently. probably used by the various youth and lower class peoples, which is why you probably hear it most often from pakis these days.

>a british slang term
No "British" people say this

wrong

non-whites aren't British.

I did that too once. Wasn't too bad honestly.

This.

I usually go to Sup Forums for the Christmas carol thread
Also listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI