>aesthetic

>encourages nomadic lifestyle

>moving is easy

>removes unnecessary bullshit

>live like a mongolian breaking walls and being a horse archer

Well?

Yurts are redpilled as fuck

How fuckin comfy

Honestly they might be a good idea especially as there is a rise in population and homes become more expensive.

Shit is comfy as fuck

>[Current Year]
>living in a gazebo

A nomadic lifestyle is the definition of uncivilized. Now excuse me while I go behind this wall and tend my crops.

Yurt are so pill one time I took redpill and it feel like 8 redpill at one I had overdose but nurse gave me another pill (red) and it was like 17 pilles of red!!! Omg such pil. Buy tumblr dogs coin now

Of coursh.

>Yurts are redpilled

only if you are a dirty hippy

but does it have wifi

looks comfy senpai
If you could get actual plumbing and electricity I'd do it. At least be a homeowner in name.

Not hard to install

Yes goy. Consume!

>hiding behind walls like a soft pussy faggot
Dig trenches and always be on guard. Walls bring a slow death and limited mobility.

Seems like it would inhibit making a family.
I guess that's okay if you're non-white.

Living in the light of blessed Tengu in a yurt as round as the horizon.

Free me from this box.

Forum sliding shit posting thread detected.

Report and hide

You are a faggot and ive been on pol longer than you.

Eat shit you autistic retard

You want mobility and affordability? Live in your car

I always wanted to be a plains Indian, following the buffalo. I'm 1/16 Cherokee.

Wtf is all over the floor? Looks like shell casings

>cuck pot

Forum sliding topic.

Report and hide. Shills detected

they're cigarette butts
the green things are cigarette packs

and this person has a car that looks newer/nicer than my civic..

Cigarette butts

Cigarette butts

>hard walls
>yurt

inigo_montoya.jpg

Hakan Rotmwrt thread

What year civic? Late 90's early 2000s have an airbag problem where its ridiculously much higher to pop out of nowhere

>As if most yurts in the US aren't bought, setup, used a few times and left to rot.

What was that you were saying about consumption?

HALT, CITIZEN! ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS ARE HALF THE BATTLE, BUT DID YOU KNOW THE ENEMY'S SLIDE THREADS CAN EASILY BE TURNED AGAINST THEM?

This is a public service announcement to the brave anons manning the habbening bunkers during this tumultuous time. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shills!

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Spread often and aggressively. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight!

Summerfags gtfo

We discuss many different things on pol

Its not all sliding you retarded autist

>Implying anything posted on a Tibetan pottery board is seriously worth paying attention to.

Tell us more about which CIA funded happening being covered by ((((multi national media conglomerates)))) that we really need to be paying attention to.

IT IS THE RIGHT OF EVERY Sup Forums CITIZEN TO FIND THEIR OWN TRUTH. WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR RIGHT TO BE SUPPRESSED?

I also feel it's my duty to inform anyone unironically in this thread while legitimate happenings are getting pushed down across Sup Forums, that you should retire back to plebbit.

You are probably some 17 year old autistic coon who just discovered pol.. Only a summerfag would post garbage like this

Fuck off.

Tell us more about how you are sliding ((((important threads)))) by posting this in what you consider slide threads.

>legitimate happenings being slid
It's 1:30 in the morning on a Monday on the US east coast. No new DNC leaks to talk about. DNC not even started yet. No Syrians blowing themself up in the past hour. Nothing is happening.

Like the other user said, we discuss a lot of things on Sup Forums. This isn't usually one of them but the OP didnt just post
>redpill me on yurts
and nothing else, so it's fine. Stop spamming every thread you don't personally like with this shit you fucking mongoloid. Or put on a trip so I can filter your stupid faggot self.

On-topic, I watch the DIY channel sometimes and one show had this couple build a yurt. Shit had a 2nd level for a small loft and a closed off area for a toilet and shower. I can't remember what kind of toilet it was but it wasn't your typical plumbing kind. They were collecting rainwater, had a generator, and used pumps with filters for general water use. Seemed to rely heavily on a river nearby for water collection iirc. Looked pretty damn appealing honestly, since you can just buy some land and post up anywhere deep in a forest.

Why'd they alway TP up in the middle of the damn desrt where the cowboys will come getem.

Why not setup camp near a sweet river in the middle of the forest. Would be comfy

Butt yurt