Principal shooting for Wonder Woman has finished, at least for Gal...

Principal shooting for Wonder Woman has finished, at least for Gal, and she'll be off to London within the next two weeks for JL.
What do you expect in terms of trailers SDCC for WW and JL since they should have enough footage for a teaser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowinHfspL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comic books are great aren't they?

Plain crash, WW standing between Steve and her mother defiantly, WW comforting an orphan or old woman, battle scenes, villains face.

Any hints right now at what they are adapting? I'm reading legend of wonder woman right now and based on leaked photos and teaser footage I can see how they adapt that.

Probably a mixture of the Perez stuff set in WW1

They're pretty meh. They only exist so that we can later get movie adaptations.

>Perez stuff
Any reason for the guess?

Legend of WW is literal less than a year old. On top of being just another "my version of WW".Why would you think they were adapting that?

Its looks to be a mix of things but mostly a reworking of her origin to fit WW1.
I honestly think its a brand new story because we know next to nothing about it's plot/story.

I expect a year of threads telling everyone how Wonder Woman will retroactively make MoS and BvS the greatest movies of all times. And when it doesn't, I expect another couple of months saying that it's actually Justice League that will make the other three movies the best thing since the last best thing and it's just going to be an endless cycle.

>Why would you think they were adapting that?
I said I can see how what we've seen could fit in with it.

I've only read New 52 run and Legend of Wonder Woman, the former is incompatible already with what we have seen.

Probably walking into criticism here. But MoS is imo in the top 3 cape movies ever made.

Perez's work is traditionally the go to for WW stuff, but I really don't know for sure.

If WS redeemed Cap 1 from mediocrity, the same could happen elsewhere.

I've never heard anyone say Cap 1 was redeemed by WS. I've heard them say Cap series goes from strength to strength.

I actually prefer Cap 1 to 2 by a long way.

Cap 1 received mediocre reviews and was over shadowed completely by Thor 1 who made more money. I had to go to the theatre alone because all of my friends were not interested.

Then when WS came along everyone suddenly decided that Cap 1 was the true gem of the Phase 1 movies.

And Legend is just another retelling of WW's orgin that's been done a million times before. You need to read more
Try Perez's run. Its pretty good.
They are using the Zeus is her father bit from Azz.

It actually does kind seem like BvS retroactively made MoS better, but not like "this is good so it makes the previous one good". More like everyone disliked BvS so much that it makes MoS look better.
I like both

I hope they would adapt some of the new 52 Wonder Woman, if only so we can see this badass and the rest of the gods.

Definitely the best aspect of that run were the characters and their interactions.

>But MoS is imo in the top 3 cape movies ever made.
I agree with you bro

Im looking forward to Wonder Woman

>You need to read more
I'm trying man. I only got into comics after Flash season one, so I have an absolutely massive backlog and right now Wonder Woman is behind a lot of Supes, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Flash reading I plan on doing.

I'll throw Perez's run in the queue.

>They are using the Zeus is her father bit from Azz
I wonder if Rucka will retconn this, simply could say that the Gods tricked her to defeat the first born.

>What do you expect in terms of trailers SDCC for WW and JL
Gritty, dirty, colorless, no fun allowed, pretentious schlock.

Issue with New 52 Wonder Woman is that WW is a wallflower in her own run. That's not to say it isn't enjoyable, but this is WW's big break on the big screen and I would prefer a story where she truly shines.

It would also feel very rushed, you would lose plenty of the good interactions and moments in the comic trying to cover everything.

I' don't know if it will be a GREAT movie, I'm pretty sure that it won't. I'm less sold on WW as a character now than I was when they first announced Gal. But I have a feeling this will be a serviceable action/fantsy/adventure movie. And if you aren't a huge WW fan to begin with then this will ate least be pretty good.

>I'm less sold on WW as a character now than I was when they first announced Gal
This is a different opinion. Sup Forums hated on her universally but in BvS she looked like she is going to have what it takes.

Good for you on wanting to read more. Definitely pick up Rucka when rebirth hits. And read his old WW stuff too.

DYEL
Y
E
L

Nah.

Everyone going to take a big shit on WW saying how awful Gal is, how no one wanted a WW movie, how it all feels forced, and what a trainwreck the movie will be, cementing DCs death. Then the movie will come out, reviews will be unrealistically low, everyone saying they called it, the only saving point being some SJWs supporting a stronk female lead, others tearing her apart saying she's a disgrace to women.

Meanwhile, I'll be in the minority praising it's kinology, loving the music, beautiful shots and biblical references. I'm not even joking. Stay salty, my friends.

Nigga where have you been. Gal and Even were constantly praised. Ppl want a WW movie, what are you talking about.

>gal a qt
youtube.com/watch?v=PowinHfspL4

Rebirth is the first big event I get to explore live, so I'm keen for that.

I plan on trade reading almost everything. The only runs I'll pull is anything that has red!Wally.

WW came out of BvS looking good.

DYEL
Y
E
L

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT THIS MOMENT who still haven't apologized.