Sup Forums why don't women understand this movie...

Sup Forums why don't women understand this movie, I've seen it with my brother and father and they loved it but my sister and mom thought it was boring and too complicated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbhb9vb7OLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it's about man stuff.

Funny meme.

take this to a little kid board like Sup Forums

grownups are talking here

I agree, how about There Will be Blood? None of my female family appreciated that one either.

Same reason why they often don't understand the themes of LOTR or assume that Frodo and Sam are homosexual.

They're imbeciles. There's a reason our ancestors didn't let them vote.

Because females rarely survived the voyages on sailing ships. They all got raped, impregnated and thrown overboard. Subconsciously they're fearful of being in close company of horny sailors for many months at time.

yeah we need to decide once and for all if slavs are white

B/c loyalty is a man's trait. As this user said regarding Frodo and Sam. All women hate each other so they project this perspective reality onto others (including men) in a moment of solipsism.

Mates the books that film is based on are legendary stuff. Just top notch.

The Aubrey/Maturin series by Patrick O'brian.

Because women are fucking stupid self absorbed whores

Why would you impregnate a woman before throwing her out of a ship?

Omygo-od, there's like SO many ropes and knots. Just too confusing. What-ev

I wonder what happens if an FtM trans watched it..

what movie is this

Women have zero concept of history

None

Obviously not

>There Will be Blood

If a woman enjoyed that, its not a woman, but a male to female tranny

It is a good trap detector

my mom and aunt fucking loved it

4u

b-but women have boobs, how can you hate them ?

Crap, women love this movie. They love men in uniform, especially from that era. Your mum probably didn't fancy Russell crow

because they are objectively retarded lol

>I agree, how about There Will be Blood? None of my female family appreciated that one either.
ikr? my dad and i liked it, but my mom asked me less than a minute in (while he was mining) if anybody talked in the movie.

My mother loved it, but she retired as a LtCdr USN.

Fucking this, they're a fun read.

>fancying a drunk auscuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbhb9vb7OLU

>edgy teens
>grownups

WAS BEATING TO QUARTERS PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Great movie, wish they would make more fromnthe source material.

i have heavy slavic ancestry so i vote slavs are white

What's wrong? He seems chill as fuck

Women are just superior to men.

Master and Commander
you need to watch it

The good news is that he's currently making a new movie of similar themes and time period based on the Batavia shipwreck. Source history is amazing, no idea why they haven't made a movie about it until now.

If only they would make a movie on the Raft of the Medusa...

why can't Sup Forums understand these dubs?

In case she gives birth to a mermaid

Nobody's ever said sailors are smart

Makes sense when you think about it.

Because your mother and sister are boring and slow.

Me and my mum sat down to watch this a few years back and she loved every minute of it. She even jumped out of her seat exclaiming "those bloody French bastards!" in that scene where they were playing dead on their ship when Russell Crowe leads a boarding action.

I suppose it's different when you're British. That film stirs some sort of racial memory of a time when we used to stick it to the French (and just about everyone else with a boat) at sea. The memories run deep.

i don't see what this has to do with politics, but my mom watched 10 minutes of this movie and walked out claiming she hates it and it's boring while my dad and i thought it was pretty good

You sound like a cuck. kys

Sup Forums needs to post more on Sup Forums than Sup Forums needs to post on Sup Forums.

still I like the way Sup Forums bros are raising Sup Forums's meme level.

was getting raped part of your master plan ?

The thumbnail is a bit hard to see. Master and Commander is the title

How is watching a movie with your mom being a cuck? The brits are just sad that America rules the waves, no cuckery there.
>captcha boats

Nice oversimplification, and I wasn't talking to you.

Saw this with my girlfriend in high school and she really liked it. She even read the book.