Does Greek nationalism exist?

Does Greek nationalism exist?

If yes what are you even proud of? Being Turkish slaves? Or just being a mutt of Armenians, Albanians, Anatolians and Pontians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7qvkTbJmSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aqWXuOBE6zA
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results
j2-m172.info/2015/06/j2a2-ph3085-sk1403-ancient-altai-modern-uygur-turkish/
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Imagine looking like this and saying "hey, i'm proud to be greek".

No. You're not "Greek". You're just some Syrian beggar here in Fatih.

Forgot pic

Yo its better than being an inbred tartar from mongolia anyway

you're supposed to be my ally Arnavut

those are albanian

Lmao they look like gay clowns

I know right fucking gaygreeks :D
They were gays from the antiques :DDD

Actually fustanella is a garment brought by Italians to Albania and from Albania to Greece

Lol tru :DDDDDD DDDD

he looks afghan

Obama?

I have nothing against Greeks, but what the fuck were they thinking when they got these outfits? They could not look less intimidating. It would have been better if they just scraped together whatever peasant clothing they could get.

he actually looks like leonidas from the movie lol

here's another Leonidas

pure Greek

WUZ

Daha fazla dumpla moruq

You realize this is what Greeks have always looked like right? If you had any effect on their genetics they would look like actual Turks. If anyone here is a mutt it's the Turks because you look nothing like your actual ancestors.
I know it's hard to believe but brown stinky poo poo people have had relevant civilization in the past.

eh. i'd say most of greeks are "white". they are med people afterall. and all memes are meds are white. saying that meds aren't white is like saying brown tabbies aren't tabbies because of their color. tabbies may come in different shades but they all look same n sheeit nigguh. knowmsayin. im out

Huh? I never claimed that Greeks are Turks. They're Hellenized Armeno-Anatolians, Syrians, Pontics with some people from Balkanlar

seve seve

Ok and? What is the problem with that? Their cunt is still historically accomplished.

t. butthurt greek
Anatolia tasted the BMC.

Greeks are not meds. They're Hellenized Armeno-Anatolians, Syrians, Pontics with some people from Balkanlar

Yes, we are Greek.

Hail Zeus the greatest God all other Gods are false.

Greeks are Hellenics, all Southern European and Hellenized Europeans are Hellenics.

>They're Hellenized Armeno-Anatolians, Syrians, Pontics
What makes you say that?
I always see Turks claiming that the people around them are not native to the region while they are. From other Turks I have heard that Armenians just traveled to Anatolia from Ukraine while Turks have lived there for 4000 years. It seems like Turks have some agenda of alienating everyone around them from the region.

Armenians are just Kurds imo
>It seems like Turks have some agenda of alienating everyone around them from the region.

Nothing personal. Our Ottoman spirit is still alive within us albet in a digital form.

And Greeks are indeed Hellenized Armeno-Anatolians, Syrians, Pontics with some people from Balkanlar. Nothing to do with IE Greeks.

why so upset rape baby ?

>Still posting half balkanites to prove your """point"""
lmao
that girl is more Greek than 99% of Greece :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

here's a """"""""Greek""""""""""" from Turkey, Trabzon
youtube.com/watch?v=y7qvkTbJmSQ

>Armenians are just Kurds
How?
>Our Ottoman spirit is still alive within us albet in a digital form.
Ottoman spirit would be massacring everyone, not pretending you were there before everyone else.

Read and Explain>>>

kek asia minor "turkish" any other joke you want to tell us grco persian rape baby aka anatolian

The results belong to a guy who speaks "Romeyka" lmao
>100% Armenian
>0% Greek
""""""Greek"""""" everyone

greek and anatolian mixed for thousands of years so he probably has more greek in him than you rape babys have central asian

Turks have east easian DNA?
Wow never would've guessed

>greek and anatolian mixed for thousands of years so he probably has more greek in him than you rape babys have central asian

shh
let's disprove that

Here's the results of a Central Anatolian

youtube.com/watch?v=aqWXuOBE6zA

He appears as West Asian and some percent Central Asian.

But his gedmatch results (literally found in the comment section says this

1 50% Ashkenazi_Dodecad +50% Turkmens_Yunusbayev @ 6.313658

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Georgia_Jews_Behar +25% Hazara_HGDP +25% N_Italian_Dodecad @ 3.252119

etc

there's also a half uzbek half armenian in the comment section. he comes up as 25% Central Asian. Which proves that you're retarded as shit and don't understand anything about genetics.

Now let's compare this Turk's results to your Armenian kind

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results

1 87.4% Armenian ( ) + 12.6% Sardinian ( ) @ 2.29
2 85.8% Armenian_Yerevan ( ) + 14.2% Sardinian ( ) @ 3.08

19 100% Armenian + 0% Spanish_Aragon @ 5.21
20 100% Armenian + 0% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 5.21

Such is the life of a """"Greek"""". You're not even related to each other. You're all Armenians, Syrians, Anatolians and Slavs roleplaying as some kind of Hellenic people.

The Turk has 50% C. Asian heritage
the Greek has 10% at best

Don't you know the more asian you're the more turkish?

13.5 central asian (real turks) and 14.2% greek KEK

>being this obsessed over genetics, something you can't control and has absolutely no effect on your daily life just so you could whip your dick around on Sup Forums saying WE WUZ WE WUZ

what is this slant eyed high cheek boned mongol mad about?

fun fact: Turkish mongoloid dna is higher than the Greek Yamnaya (original IE blood) dna

>Being this in denial
sad!
let'me post the results again
1 50% Ashkenazi_Dodecad +50% Turkmens_Yunusbayev @ 6.313658
1 50% Turkish_Jew +50% Uzbek @ 3.628577

There's also a literal half central asian in the comment section and he appears as 25% Central Asian top kek

no shit f*nn im making fun of his 5% real turkish dna

>5%
you forgot a zero next to that buddy.

reminder. you're a hellenized armeno-anatolian with no greek heritage as proven here and here you're a mutt with no heritage. you're like old world's americans.

gedmatch results in comments kek you think i belive the shit this rape baby in denial writs cuz he is upset

That makes sense since there were all the turk nobility settled

Let's say you were pure a pure Mongoloid, what would you do with your fucking life you faggot? Would it change anything?

count again rape baby

Huh? I'm not talking about being pure or being something here. I'm just making fun of so-called Greeks because they started this.

>nobility
more like tribes. Anatolian Seljuk nobility was mongrel. They married even Germans

>that pic
you're not med.
pic related is what you are

>more like tribes
That's what I meant the chieftains etc head of clans
We had a similar system before christianity

So who the real greeks are?

stay mad cucked brother its ok i will always love you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk&t=

www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM&t=

Ikibey

They do not exist, the g*eek is a fake entity.

Indo-Europeans from the steppes.

j2-m172.info/2015/06/j2a2-ph3085-sk1403-ancient-altai-modern-uygur-turkish/
>J2 is Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Also you're E1b1b1 not J2 sorry

>still spamming mongrel results

i am greek

are you sure analbanian youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA

t. dna expert