NBC: Trump is winning by 1 point in battleground state

Even NBC is forced to admit this, honestly only way Trump will lose is if he managed to talk his way out of the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/will-texas-become-another-brick-in-the-democrats-blue-wall/2016/07/20/08b55f5e-4de0-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If DNC is a mess(it will be) this lead will expand, prepare for Trump to pull ahead in the aggregate soon

All of those except Virginia will go red

I feel like Hillary's voter turnout is going to be horrible.

This election is more like a referendum on Trump rather than Trump vs. Hillary.

PLEASE NEVADA GO RED
I HATE BEING INCLUDED WITH FUCKING CALIFORNIA ALL THE TIME

Honestly Trump just needs to STFU, he would win this easy.

If rub-a-dub-dubs Virginia goes red.

As a Virginian, I implore you Kek, please.

As a Californian I get it. Nevada go red.

If rub-a-dub-dubs all will go Hillary.

Hi nev bro, let's MAGA.

This. I don't live there anymore but it was weird seeing it go blue ever seeing as how refilled the people were.

here have my digits

Hillary will win Texas.

He doesn't need to Hillary has destroyed herself.

Enjoy my reoccuring numerals.

You guys love us.

Take my digit power user.

kill yourself you cuck

God damn it Sup Forums stop making us look bad.

fuck off leaf

this made me laugh way harder than i should have

Come on bro, don't be like that. I come visit you so many times from LA. I love your Ceasars Palace.

>checks flag

I don't think you've been to texas kimmie. Party loyalty is strong, trump has flaws, but at least he's not a democrat

Fools

Can Americans explain to me why is Virginia solid democrat now when it was solid republican back in the Bush days?

i hate most of you faggots
honestly CA isn't even a bad place to live if it wasn't for all the cucks and spics there
plus its amazing to know you guys have less water than a fucking desert

but seriously
kill yourself

>+/- 2.7%

Really it could be as much as 6% lead that they don't want to admit. Keeping it as close as possible making it look like its close when he could be blowing her out.

NEVADA HAS WITHOUT FAIL VOTED FOR THR CANDIDATE THAT WINS THE ELECTION!

LETS DO THIS NEVADA FAGS!

>BATTLEBORN!!!

This. This fucker always mess up after a good speech.

Its a swing state

Kek pretty much confirming Virginia will stay blue.

Once people go trump publicly they own it and very rarely go back.

>Pic related Hillary's "Surrigates" (paid shills) mocking Bernie supporters. Join us brothers, the fire will rise.

cmon kek
red cali

Virginia will not go red. The Yankees will never leave. The First Families and the other true sons of the Commonwealth have lost their power. Our last 3 governors have been northern-born papists. Carpetbag rule will enslave our state until it is nothing more than suburbs for Washington for eternity.

The largest portion of the minorities in America, particularly African-Americans are located in South-eastern USA. Many of them in south-eastern Virginia. The liberals have consumed Northern Virginia.

Thanks to Gerrymandering of congressional districts, the corruption of our last republican Governor, and the immigration of liberals from liberal states we've effectively turned into a blue state.

The people who vote democrat are in all of the high-population areas of VA.

Fucking kek, Virgina needs to go blue. It's all apart of his plan.

Black people.

As a Californian I'm going Trump. Please america, we need a wall

Check these out

Duuu bs for virginia goes RED

go red VirGinIa

The federal government has grown exponentially in the past decade. Those federal workers live in northern Virginia because it's cheaper / safer than Maryland. They vote Democrat because their line of work relies on federal spending. They will continue to increase in number until they dominate the state and force us to adopt New Jersey-tier gun laws, among other humiliating measures.

UNCOMMON

Rolling for all swing states to turn red

People won't even notice that PA will be red this time

M A R G I N

O F

E R R O R

Sad! Honestly. Remeber Jeb! was stuck in the margin of error too. DRMPH BTFO

Virginia will be feeling blue this year

Dubs are for niggers

Same fellow Trump-supporter. I'm the only one I know in real life though.

>honestly only way Trump will lose is if he managed to talk his way out of the presidency.

I unironically think this could happen. I can see Trump saying something completely stupid whenever the election is heating up and dropping in the polls.

He just needs a filter for a few more months, then he go back to shitposting IRL.

Watch all the edge, cuck

White guy from LA here

HAHHAHA Trumptards are such losers

i could see how the kill yourself part was edgy
but the rest is perfectly accurate

amazing place except the actual people that live there and make it a shithole

Let me help

the double dubsss
>kek wills it

As a neighbor of Virginia, I beg of you Kek, please let it go blue!

But now here comes Gary 'Hillary but with a' Johnson to ruin the day by being a fake libertarian.

What part of Virginia you from pal

>if he managed to talk his way out of the presidency.
This. As long as he doesn't make a fool out of himself in the debates (i.e. getting angry, not being able to answer a question... etc.) he should win at this point.

I want protestors burning police cars in the street and raping white wimminz.

threads so pathetic even kek has abandoned you. We all know that Hillary is the true candidate of kek.

Nope. Virginia will go to Johnson.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/will-texas-become-another-brick-in-the-democrats-blue-wall/2016/07/20/08b55f5e-4de0-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html

Texas is also a battleground state now.

Virginia going blue must be part of Kek's plan... but maybe the race war will begin here when Trump assumes control?

Maybe VA will be the heart of it all and the purge of the liberals and unproductive will commence here?

Virginia's gonna feel the Johnson.

Virginia will only go red if hillary is indicted.

But the last Republican governor was basically entirely cleared of corruption charges.

I refute your dubs.
Virginia goes Red.
kek will it

757, arguably the worst part.

It's inevitable

This. No one wants to vote for hillary. The people in polls just say Hillary because they don't want trump more. Getting out to vote I'd a lot different than taking a poll.

Kek-frimed AGAIN trumpkins' meme magic is pathetic.

NC will be blue in a decade. So many cali cunts moving here its making my head spin.

You reddit-infected scum have earned thee displeasure of kek. Begone.

Bullshit

Trump can't speak like intelligent human being

Hillary will crush trump in presidential debate

In November , THIS clown BTFO

His victory, or his fuck-up?
>Digits confirm whatever it is you meant.

Anyone else think he'll be assassinated shortly after assuming office? I don't think the powers that be will let this presidency happen. Never tinfoiled but shit has been weird this year... and eye-opening.

Epep

So, the cali-exedous continues? good, good.

Eh NoVa has gotten pretty shitty too. I'm around there often but live in the 540 myself. Richmond and NoVa are gonna fuck us in the General Election.

VA will go red again in 2016. Believe me.

His Victory

>Hillary will crush trump in presidential debate
>DUDE I'M A WOMAN LMAO

ikr? I never saw the man behind the curtain until this election year. Being truly redpilled.

>1911
race war soon

It won't.

Virginia goes red jew york goes red

Half the Hispanics and 20% of blacks vote republican in Texas.

Tbh I think he would be leading right now if he could've kept his mouth shut in the first half of the year.

Like that shit with the Mexican judge was embarrassing.

Yeah, I think so. I don't think either of them will get 2 terms. Trump will be assassinated and Hillary will either be impeached or lose in 2020.

>yfw Pence becomes President after this shitshow of an election

KEK Curse you!

very likely

cap this

Ah...

no shit. a lot of agitating recently as well since mccrory's taken office and almost all the local media is sympathetic. i've noticed more and more indians, eurofags and yankees in my city, too.

You know that judge was a confirmed racist Mexican supremacist. Fucking la raza. Trump was 100% right that that piece of shit was biased against him.

Blacks came out crazy for Obama. My family did and they never voted other than in 08 and 2012. They won't come out in November.

804 here. I'll vote Trump and so will my Dad and a couple relatives. Tired of the plantation.

Please no.

So close.

Kek is a false god. Do not worship him.

I'm more excited for the DNC convention than I was for the RNC last week.

After Schultz was forced out for supporting Hillary, they appointed Donna Brazile. People realized that Brazile has been a HRC shill since 92, so she was forced out in a few hours. Now they've got another obese gorilla named Marcia Fudge, who was for HRC as far back a 07/2016 and called for Bernie to concede back in April.

Bernie fags are going to throw a fit. I can't wait. The DNC is going to fall apart on live tv.

If singles then Trump will win in November.