AR15s are bolt-action rifles

>AR15s are bolt-action rifles.

How do you counter this, conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plug your ears and go nananananananananananananananananananananana

The media told me they fire 30 rounds a second, killing 200 people a minute, with .30 caliber clips.

>AR15s are bolt-action rifles.

Just because it has a "bolt" doesn't make it bolt action you dumb fucking leaf. The AR15 has a Semi automatic action.

People really aren't this dumb right?

>a fucking leaf

You are a dumb fucking leaf

The media told me AR-15 actually stands for "Adolph's Revenge 1500"

Americans tell me all the time that AR15s are bolt-action rifles. Why would americans lie? They're the only country on earth that knows about guns. Pic related, it's a highly realistic render of an AR15 Assault Weapon.

That's a Scar, not an AR15. They do have bolt action AR15's but they are usually in 50 caliber. Not always but it's a thing you can easily do with a upper receiver swap and hammer if required. It's a highly adaptable civilian platform and every one should own at least one of they are a gun owner.

I wish you fucking leafs can get it right it's a fucking AK-15 for crying out loud.

I made my AR at shop class at school.

There are bolt-action AR's though

>literally no counters to the red-blooded american argument that AR15s are bolt-action rifles.
Eurocucks. When will they learn...............

>A STUPID FUCKING LEAF

what did you do to that poor stg knockoff

>Playing NV without mods

There are all sorts of bizarre uppers for AR's. Including single shot .50BMG hand cranked bolt actions, Australia/UK compliant straight pull bolt actions, pump-actions and even with fucking belt feeding mechanisms.

God bless America, burger, freedom and pursuit of happiness.

>man babies need cawadoody guns they'll never use made and sold by Jews

Fallout New Vegas is the most realistic shooting game of all time. /k/ says so.

They need illusion that they could in theory prevent government from becoming tyranny. Too bad that small arms are practically non factor in modern warfare. It ain't about rifles or pistols. It's about artillery, tactics, logistics and shieet.

With the right mods, it can be. the new game escape from tarkov looks very realistic though, it could be the most realistic one in the future.

>EOTech

the sight failure almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

If only.

You means how do DNC cucks counter this

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Literally nothing is required to make Fallout: New Vegas, the game by Joshua Sawyer, a perfect /k/ realistic gunplay experience.

Just look! It has ARs! And it is comfy! That means it's realistic!

What's wrong with it?

EMUS

>A FUCKING LEAF

nothing. they are proper American sights for proper Americans.

It's a OP doesn't know shit about weapons episode again

Exactly. That's a bolt carrier group. That means the AR15 is bolt-action.

This. Cosmetic "realistic" weapons mods don't fit into retrofuturistic setting at all.

Can't handle recoil according to specification. They have recalled and offered refunds for certain models.

Then explain your Sup Forums tier topic before your ban.

What do you mean "this"? Fallout: New Vegas is the perfect game for /k/ and Sup Forums. It is completely realistic. Why are you disagreeing with me, you fucking swine? Pay your denbts.

Is pic related bolt action?`

AR15s are bolt-action rifles. Why do you fucking leafs keep disagreeing with this? Is it because you cucks aren't allowed to have guns?

is that a famas?

now look here, you faggot leaf.

A) SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
B) your pic related isn't a fucking AR, retard.
C) Learn the shit you're gonna open your cuntflaps to bitch about.
D) did i mention SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED? because you just don't seem to get it. SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

now shut the fuck up .

That's not an AR15, so no. It's not.

You are really confusing me mate.