Facebook declares DNC Wikileaks ¨Unsafe¨

Really makes you think...

Kikebook. What do you expect

>using niggerbook

Is it just that one email?

They're not even hiding it.

first twitter removing #dncleaks hashtag now facebook.
only waiting for google to downgrade the rating for every site linking to the dnc emails and it will become so toxic nobody will link to it.

dumb fucks

>2016
>still using kikebook
>kikebook

sage

I got a message on my desktop from google telling me of a new Hillary App and how "Nice" it is

This is defeatist. While I agree, in principle, that Fakebook is garbage, it's also a great way to reach over a billion normies. Ignoring it is foolish.

my fucking god how can you be so fucking retarded peace of shit pathetic support what a fuck are doing in lol you little shit how the fuck are you even alive i bet you cant even cross the fucking street without your fucking mothers help you retarted shit i bet you would fall out of bed and fucking die if not for your supervisor you fucking shit holy fuck you dumb little ass is probably wiped by your fucking pedo father fucking hell i bet you are uncarryable as your fucking pathetic life.

It probably just being blocked by facebook on your country's request.

>not redpilling normies

you're a waste

I like kikebook. I make fake a accounts, say stupid shit, and get big likes.

>Facebook declares DNC Wikileaks ¨Unsafe
It makes sense actually, would you really want to show DNC leaks under your real name on jewbook about a person who has been accused of destroying multiple peoples lives easily?

The issue here is normies. Ya know, those people who are too bind/ignorant of corruption but still vote.

This is actually quite worrisome

This was happening yesterday too.

>I make fake a accounts, say stupid shit, and get big likes.

This is what we should all be doing.

To be fair some of the email attachments do contain malware, because that's how they originally were. But yeah, this is more likely because Zuckerberg wants to keep the globalist agenda moving, not because he cares about his users safety.

Here's my system:
>Make fake account.
>Like all the news sites so they show in my feed.
>Set feed to show most recent first.
>Refresh often.

This allows you to post first and get big likes.

You will get reported, and Facebook will ask for ID. Then you make a new account. I have 7 ready for the convention. I need to make some more. pew pew pew

doing kek's work user.
dont stop, we believe in you.

What's the point?

This was my best work. I am proud.

It pleases kek.

>He still uses Facebook.

OK. That's nice. I get it now. God speed spreader of kek

Holy shit, has James Woods always been this based? I like movies that he's in.

Just post pictures of the URLs.

If a lot of people like your post, it stays at the top, and more people see it.

he shitposts about obama and isis on twitter

keep it up nigga

Use link shorteners to get around it

T H A N K Y O U

Honestly baffles me how people don't understand this.

No, no, no. Don't you see? It's just another employee gone rogue.

They'll look into it to see just what really happened here.

>Really makes you think...
Not really unless you're retarded.

its clear we have to educate people lke do.
those guys fight the good fight and im glad they do it.
if no one else will, we have to, kek wills it.

>Twitter censors the trend until they get their hand slapped
>Facebook censors wikileaks
Sounds about business as usual.

facebook will ask for ID because you get big likes on non-liberal-narrative comments? that sounds pretty totalitarian and intolerant

We fixed it.

braver than most. glad someone is willing to take the risk to speak for the silent majority. just watch your back, you're on a kill list now

""Private Information"" that you knowingly put on kikebook
sure bud

Not everything you put on Facebook is shared with the whole world, giving the illusion of privacy. The third-party doctrine needs to be overruled already.

So, now we know that at least Google and Facebook are working with Hillary. Who else?

Twitter (MILO VS Chimp)

I don't see how that ties into Hillary.

Twitter is too. They erased #DNCleaks when it jumped to number one spot and then DNCLeak when it jumped too. They finally left #BernieMustDisavow alone.

>balding
>beard
>stupid opinions

lol nu-males

>Tolerant
>positive-sounding adjective

Milo is editor at Breitbart . Shutting down his account means he won't go out to throw passive agressive remarks vs Hillary and the DNC, Also, What user said here.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...