"OH, Thank Science you are here Jon. My audience demonstrated independent thought earlier today...

>"OH, Thank Science you are here Jon. My audience demonstrated independent thought earlier today. I need your (((help))) to condescendingly lecture my audience about why they are wrong. They still worship you for all those years telling the same bush is dumb jokes."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYZbtTGVmhE
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ZiqFfalGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello r/eddit

Uh oooh looks like a drumphy-poo has soiled their drawers again

BRONALD BRUMPFFFF

heres the yt btw
youtube.com/watch?v=iYZbtTGVmhE
it doesn't even take 2 minutes before they bring up the comey thing again and begin to talk down to lecture them why they are wrong

you can tell its eating away at Colberts ego. He wants an audience that thinks like him, and as soon as they cheered about trump firing comey he fucking lost IT, inside

50 YEARS HAVE PASSED

BUT I DO NOT GROW STRONGER

COMEDY HAS LOST ITS EFFECT ON ME

YET, THE SUFFERING CONTINUES

FLIMPT'S GRASP CHOKES THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE

HOPE IS LOST

GOTTA GET BACK, BACK AT BLUMPFK, SAMURAI STEPHEN

My father gets his trump news from watching Colbert and John Oliver, is there any hope for him?

ask him if he really thinks fbi investigations stop just because a new person is managing the budget

No. The delivery of information mixed with punchlines and laughter is highly addicitive.

>father
Reminder that Colbert is having a serious issue retaining younger demographics. He was hired to pull them in, but can only get boomers to watch him. All his real life drumph posting has only secured the oldest viewers at the expense of demographics that actually buy shit.

This is why they keep advertising Colbert's "ratings success" so hard. They're hoping to disguise the problem while artificially hyping him up.

>(((information)))

>>russians thinks they can supress free speech

KEK
ITS NOT A CHILD FOR YOU TO SHOOT ROOSKIE

That was hilarious. The audience turned on both of them and Jon Stewart "haha they didn't know how to feel". Fuck both of them.

Man wears that beard like a Greek God, no homo

IF I SEE ANY OF YOU COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS CLAP FOR GRNALD FRUMPAS I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN LOWER THAN MY RATINGS

But he's getting more viewers
>Any hope on getting information in this day in age
You can't trust any of it, why try?

does posting that make you feel better about having no friends?

maybe its time you enlisted like a real man and died fighting fir a rich mans property like a good little kuk, hmmmm?

So did Colbert ask Samantha Bee why she doesn't want black kids going to her childrens' school?

LISTEN UP YOU COCK SUKCING FAGGOTS

COMEY WAS FIRED

STOP LAUGHING

STOP IT

STOP IT NOW

NO

NOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

>tfw I recognize two jokes from those six minutes as repeats of ones he made during his Daily Show interviews with O'Reilly

Stewbeef's gone senile

I miss the golden age of Stewart. It's disappointing that he retired before Trump got elected, because he'd be able to criticize politicians in a way that's funny but still sort of fair. He's a genuinely patriotic liberal. Imagine what he would have done with the Richard Spencer situation, or Hillary Clinton's hilarious failure.

don't like or watch colbert or any of that shit but you faggots get triggered over every little goddamn thing that someone says over trump

>triggered

Mocking things for cheap laughs isn't the same as sjw triggering. Stop being a fag

I'm sure it would have been hilarious, reddit!

>not reading my post
kill self faggot

This. Jon was just slightly left of center and called both sides out for their bullshit. As a right of center centrist I respected the hell out of him

t. r/the_donald

im sure their bull jamal will kill both your dad and your mom so you dont have to worry about it

Colbert is a Catholic though.

If he had a lobotomy, it would be an upgrade.

>w-we're not triggered!
>posts 500th distorted Colbert pic of the day

>He's a genuinely patriotic liberal.

This

>that episode where he devoted the entire show to talking about a bill providing medical care for people who got sick/injured as a result of saving lives on 9/11

The bit where he and the first responders walk into McConnell's office was pure kino.

> t. triggered leftist
Back to Tumblr, or jewbook, or wherever you normies spend your time.

It's possible to dislike Trump AND these partisan shills.

And now you know. You're welcome. :)

That's more because younger people don't like watching late night tv shows. They might check out a YouTube clip of its short enough and has some celeb in it playing a game but nobody cares what an old white guy in a suit talks about for an hour

damn u got reel mad reel quick

u need to reel in your emotions

Except other late night hosts continue to crush Colbert in this respect. Again, that's why Colbert is the only one making a big deal about his ratings.

When Kimmel pointed out that he was getting the younger demos by significant margins, Colbert's PR team suddenly shut up.

>old white guy
what is this reddit shit? implying anyone ever wants to watch a fucking woman or a nigger? because wilmore and daily show 2 coon did so fucking well?

get a grip you liberal faggot retard. no one likes watching non whites and no amount of diversity will ever change this. we're just prettier than other races.

How dare you make fun of colbert! Never speak to me or my wife's son ever again.

A true patriot

you're not mocking you're whining

mocking would be funny

whining is pathetic

people are gonna make fun of the president, if you can laugh at the obama henessy you can laugh at trump or at least not be a bitter baby

Yes, the American people don't OWN America! Obviously it belongs to cosmopolitan millionaires without loyalties or morals.

Who also all happen to be Jewish.

You realize he's talking to conservatives, right? And mocking their idealized notion of "their America", which never truly existed? Conservatives who are anti-taxes, anti-government intervention, will glorify the 1950s, which had the highest tax rates in American history, and a draft for the Korean War, the ones who nevertheless claim this as the "real America". Those are the people Stewart is telling "you don't own it, it's not yours, it never was", and he's right.

America has never belonged to just one political party.

The only numbers i see are for the 18 to 49 year old "younger audience"

>Who also all happen to be Jewish.

The fuck are you talking about? The vast majority of millionaires and billionaires aren't Jews. And he's not saying "the American people don't own America", he's saying that delusional reactionaries don't own America. And that's true.

YOU NEVER OWNED NOTHING, GOYIM!

He is probably not your biological parent so you shouldn't really care.

Everything you said is completely wrong

He says all that but means you aren't America we are. You don't own it we do.

Its making the wrong side of history argument that was one of the lefts catch phrases big time right before the election.

t. shariablue

South Park already did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ZiqFfalGQ

These people are fucking clowns.

>THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS
What exactly was he arguing against here? Who said the country was theirs?

Can you go into a little more detail? If you disagree with me, that's fine, but I'm going to need a little more than "you're wrong"+ a "faggot" gif. The vast majority of millionaires and billionaires in the United States are not Jewish. If you have evidence to the contrary, please, link me to it.

>I'd rather have Bush, Romney, or McCain than Trump!

>Didn't you call each of them Hitler?

>I'd rather have Hitler than Trump!

I wish I could cut this kikes head off with a dull knife

He's arguing against the conservative notion of a "real/true America". It's a concept that started in the Reagan era, separating people between "real Americans" and "liberals". He's essentially arguing against anti-tax, anti-government conservatives who hold this idealized notion of a perfect America that never truly existed (usually in the 1950s and early 1960s), even though the America that they're nostalgic for was far more interventionist and statist than the modern US.

>more viewers

yeah, now he's up to cw level tier numbers from the brink of getting canceled.

ok but my question is what triggered that for when he said it? Always seemed like he argued it for no reason. I never heard a conservative politician say this country is ours. Seems like a strawman.

>reprehensible, vile anime virgin is brainwashed by neo-nazi shit

Why is this so common? There's as many millionaire households in the US as there are Jewish people period, roughly. Dumb cunt.

You have the fortune to say this because Stewart retired years ago, if he had continued you would have seen him devolve into the beast that the average liberal is.

praise be to holy Math and Science, protect us from fundies and grant us many genders and refugees, amen

Reminder not to engage with mentally ill liberals like these two. They're not interested in having real discussion.

>talking to conservatives
>only liberals watch his show

preaching to the choir, like a fucking kike.

I'd seriously murder him if I ever encountered him irl

Now talk about the proportional representation of Jewish millionaires and billionaires you lying, sniveling little kike

yeah America was multicultural at its founding. In fact he's right America doesn't really exist it's just an idea anyone can take up and anyone in the world is american.

Jon and Stephen were goat back in the comedy central days but Jon retired and lost his mojo, now he's like a senile grandpa who voted for Jimmy Carter and Mondale.
Colbert was turned into a Hillary bitch by the Major network jew

>ok but my question is what triggered that for when he said it? Always seemed like he argued it for no reason.

Just watch the whole clip, I'm sure it's on youtube. Stewart gets a little sanctimonious, as he often did towards the end of his career, but overall I think he makes a good point. IIRC the whole thing is only about 5 minutes, you might as well check it out and interpret the meaning for yourself rather than letting me and other anons try to explain it for you.

>never heard a conservative politician say this country is ours.

Not in those words, exactly, but the notion of "real American values" is very common among conservative politicians, used to support their positions. The concept of "real Americans vs liberals" is a clear Republican strategy that goes back at least 30 years. They also talk about "taking our country back" or "making america great again", implying that there is some long-lost period that America needs to get back to. That's what Stewart is arguing against, the notion that there was ever a time when America was the conservative dream.

>proportion

What does proportion have to do with your statement that all of the millionaires are Jewish? You double digit IQ inbred ugly virgins always backpedal to proportional representation when your shilling is exposed, almost as if you don't understand the meaning of any of the terms you use. Because your IQ is 2 digits and you jerk off to cartoons. Either kys or go back to your virgin containment board, you know-nothing abortion.

Yeah totally, America wasn't conceived for free white Europeans. And it was 95%+ white up until a cabal of Democrats and Jews conspired to change that with legislation in the late 60s.

YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN GOYIM. WE BROWN NOW

>more interventionist and statist than the modern US.

Back when there was an existential threat in communism and a continent that needed rebuilding. What's the excuse now?

liberals do the same fucking thing, kys you fucking kike

>cancelled

dream on trumptard. as if silencing the voice of reason against your retarded president won't bring the people to a revolution. anyway its expected from your fascist president
>fire the guy investigating him
>ask the fcc to remove the one criticizing him

pathetic

"you're wrong"+ a "faggot" gif

I hope it does start a revolution, the left will get steamrolled and I will finally get to kill some leftists

>it's wrong for politicians to tell voters that their values will be implemented if they vote for them
Are you fucking serious? Talk about sanctimonious bullshit. Fuck off kike. Conservatives are allowed to have values. Unbelievable that you are actually typing up walls of text trying to "explain" to another poster how they need to feel bad about believing in things.

And radical islam isn't an existential threat? How many attacks did the communists carry out on US soil? Compared to, say, Al-Qaeda? And looking at the Middle East, would you say that it isn't a place that needs rebuilding? We're faced with a similar situation today, and we're making many of the same mistakes: going overboard with military intervention because of vaguely-defined fears.

>liberals do the same fucking thing

Do they really? Can you show me to an example?

> I will finally get to kill some leftists
alt rightists are sociopaths just like their retard president

>but overall I think he makes a good point.
About what? I saw the clip in question when it first came out. It was a lot of fear mongering and concern trolling and dramatic during election time but I have honest to god no idea what the fuck he was countering or arguing against. Nothing he whined about modern conservatives were saying. It was just insane virtue signaling.

>That's what Stewart is arguing against, the notion that there was ever a time when America was the conservative dream.

Thats not what he is arguing at all. He is arguing this strawman that conservatives said America is theirs. Something they never said. His argument was nice and dramatic but spoiler alert, it was nothing more than an empty strawman. Fear mongering to the highest degree. This coming from a man on his last show saying we have to stop shit like this.

Kiss your ass goodbye numale beta fag.

fuck jon tron

>This coming from a man on his last show saying we have to stop shit like this.

Stewart made that speech on Colbert's show, after his own show ended. I'm starting to think that you didn't actually watch the clip. Please, just look it up on youtube. It only takes a few minutes, and you'll actually be able to discuss it properly.

jontron = alt-right ..spread the word
jontron = alt-right ..spread the word

yep, there are actually 8 billion americans but the racists are in power keeping them from returning to their home

>colbert
>voice of reason

wow. how can so many people not be able to see through this shit?

The onlt reasoned they cheered was because he said it during the monologue and they thought it was good news. They were totally clueless about it. He just gave them an excuse in this video with the Hilary thing.

Does anyone else notice how creepy this poster is? Is this like a liberal recruitment cultist thing?
>here let me politely explain to you why being right wing is totally wrong
>please watch the clip
>oh you think it's dumb? please watch it again
>repeats the same walls of text and nonargument, hypnotically
>don't you feel like... you hate... blumpf?
>watch the clip
>muh drumpf, am i right, friend?

Kill self creeper.

Stewart dedicated a decent portion of his show whining about not being caught up in bullshit that divides us. You sure you watched it?

better quit taking any medication,

test

It's one of many liberal internet debating strategies. Blow off counter points you make, rant, try to to it in a polite yet very passive aggressive way trying to bait you into losing your cool and insulting them so they cry victim and whine about you. Textbook stuff.

Colbert should play this up and start sticking random crazy shit into monologues to see what they cheer at.

>so they cry victim and whine about you
This part is really annoying. Especially when anytime people are trying to enjoy themselves in a thread, it constitutes "whining" unless everything expressed is left wing vitriol.

fucking kek. the principles of Math and Science don't depend upon my thanks and praise to continue working you fucking mongoloid.

>being reasonable and putting things in proper context is cultish

I don't even watch Stewart but you should probably commit suicide

I love how the entire thing hinges on hoping people won't bother to type out the """""sources""""" at the bottom, which in no way corroborate the claim. They just have URLs vaguely related to the subject. Alt rightist losers are the scummiest pathological liars I've ever seen. You really do all deserve horrific suffering.

Hey man you've convinced me with your reasoned, well thought out post! People who are right wing ARE all a bunch of a psychopaths...

...and we should totally kill them all (?)