How eruropeans feel about this?

How eruropeans feel about this?
>Italy not allowed to use there own tax money
>unable to get money the Eu offers (the incentive for having the Eu destroy your democracy) estimated around 50 billion
economist.com/node/13110056

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/europe/21731841-italy-fails-take-up-eu-largesse-italys-aid-puzzle?zid=307&ah=5e80419d1bc9821ebe173f4f0f060a07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exitaly will happen in 10 years maximum

Isn’t Le frog-comedian-man just against the euro but still pro Eu?

What would happen if northern Thsie northern Italian states separate before?
Do you think they would want to be in the Eu?

Bump for more tapas people

Pls respond

haha nice iphone

We need communism

Il beat you up

Very good

I'm sorry I have one too

The Soyphone posters need to stick together

Northern secession is impossible costitutionally, and that's a luck because separatism ere is unironically strong, not for ''muh race white etc'' but because of a strong economy. Independent North Italy would be 3rd european economy.
Luckily independence is impossible.

You mean Berlusconi? It would win by a landslide in 2018 election.
If he can't candidate because ''muh condemned'', he would appoint a puppet candidate (most likely general Galitelli of the Carabinieri).

Your link has nothing to do with the topic though?

I mean Pepe grillo

I thought you there is a formal petition that the governer of south tyrole and 3 other northern regions have signed and that the president is currently trying to calm them down by offering tax reduction and more autonomy

I completely did that on purpose to see if anyone would check the source and not at all my incompetence

Based Dutch poster seeing through my trap

economist.com/news/europe/21731841-italy-fails-take-up-eu-largesse-italys-aid-puzzle?zid=307&ah=5e80419d1bc9821ebe173f4f0f060a07

Okay so I found the actual article myself but thanks for the link anyway

Basically the EU has free money for Italy, but they're too incompetent to correctly claim it.
>Italian authorities persistently fail to claim billions of euros from the Commission
>If Italian bureaucrats had been as efficient as the Portuguese in devising suitable projects, they could have pumped an extra €2.2bn ($2.6bn) into the economy over the past four years.
>The bulk of that money would have gone to the south, where investment is most needed.
>But much of the blame for the low take-up of funds should also be laid at the door of inefficient southern Italian regional administrations.
>A study published last month by Vision, an Italian think-tank, calculated that if the money were just handed over to the inhabitants of the south, their incomes would currently be growing by 1.7 percentage points more than those of their fellow Italians.

How do I feel about this?
Well, Italian incompetence is par for the course, really. You're setting yourself up for disappointment when you expect southern countries to act properly.

Really it’s both to blame
But yeah I did click bate the OP I suppose those in favour of federalism like the r/Europe posters would argue that the Eu should have taken up the slack and done the investment themself

The system seems incredibly stupid

>South Italy being retarded
Nothing new here, they've been like this since the dawn of time. Move along

>>South Italy being retarded
It can't be that bad, r-right?

It was for more autonomy
But basically it would end with nothing de facto
t. Voted for that referendum
PS south tyrol would never be independent over Italy watch, they have alredy the maximum autonomy that even Austria wouldn't grant them, they are rich with us, with Austria No

>much of the blame for the low take-up of funds should also be laid at the door of inefficient southern Italian regional administrations.

*yawn*

>Italians
>Paying taxes
Kek. Good one. You might as well claim Greeks will pay debts.

I just want italy to be a global power again ;-;

Nice quints but a bullshit will stay a bullshit notheless

Beppe Grillo is a puppet of the Casaleggio family. Basically 5 star movement is ruled by a wealthy lombard family; Berlusconi's Fininvest, on the other hand, hold Forza Italia. Basically next elections will be Democratic Party VS other 2 powerful and wealthy lombard families.

No the petition is for the inclusion as ''Regioni a Statuto Speciale'', costitutionally legals, as Friuli or Sicily.

South Tyrol is almost an independent state and tyrolers are basically special snoflakes here.

I don't think it's fair to say both are to blame, or that the system is stupid. You either give the EU even more competencies, which the member states generally don't want, or you handle your own business the way you're supposed to.
Unless you want the free money available for regional development to be even easier to claim, that still does not solve the issue at hand which is that the southern Italian administrations are, as per the article and the testaments of Italian posters ITT, too inefficient to implement proper developmental projects.
It's a general trend with Sup Forums posters to have this "damned if it does, damned if it doesn't" mindset regarding the EU, even if it's a member state at fault. Somehow the blame always ends up with the EU and not incompetent national politicians and administration.

Italy will have to sort itself first
Remember we are not german and our country is still young, we have a lot of issue here need to be fixed from the risorgimento, but I'm optimistic for the future, we need to only make more

>Italy not allowed to use there own tax money
>there

The Eu projects goal is to solve these issues
An example would be the Italian budget which the Eu is forcing Italy to make concessions on

We can't even rule ourselves.