AMAZING SCIENCE HOW SWEET THE SOUND THAT SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME

Why does every episode have to start with Colbert reworking a Christian hymn to praise science? In the past week alone:
>Holy Science We Praise Thy Name
>This Little Science of Mine, I'm gonna let it shine
>Open the Eyes of My Heart, Science
>Science Loves Me, This I Know

What the fuck is he trying to do at this point?? And then his guest on Friday is an Imam from Saudi Arabia? I just don't get it...

JESUS

>IIIIIIIIIII LOOOOVEEE YOUUUUUU SCIIIIEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNCCEEEE CHRIIIIIIIIIST

STOP STOP YOUVE GONE INSANE

So...

>>all these photoshops, still no job

MOM IS SAD JEREMY
SHE WANTS TO FUCK YOUR DAD IN TGE KITCHEN BUT YOU KEEP LIVING AT HOME

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS? OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GUY BILL NYE HATH CONFIRMED THERE SHALL BE AS MANY GENDERS AS THERE ARE STARS IN THE SKU

Holy shit we've got layers here

>an intern from a basic broadcasting company is literally paid cents on the dollar to try to make people stop posting colbert memes

Loving every laugh

So trump fired james comey
>audience applauds
NOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CLAP!!! TRUMP IS EVIL. EVERYTHING HE DOES IS EVIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DRONALKWD DRUMPFFJLKJLF
>Audience is alarmed at stephen having a stroke on stage

This poster actually, unironically believes this.

I Colbertpost at work, literally a professional.

PLEASE SCIENCE, HELP ME TO DESTROY THE UNBELIEVERS. CAST THEM INTO A LAKE OF SULPHUR

Colbert is a Christian though.
>inb4 no he isn't because real christians post DEUS VULT and pictures of crusaders with guns on the internet

Oh shit he's le christian man like you or me and he says its ok to like abortion and same fag marriage and he assures me that jesus said we need to give our country to muslims!

lel, the pope isn't even Christian anymore.

ON THE DAY OF THE FLASK ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE NYE WILL BE THROWN INTO THE BAKING SODA VOLCANO

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

CBS killed Colbert, Colbert Report was goat but this CBS shit is ending him, his live audience is a fucking joke and major networks are corporate democrat propaganda

Shitpost on the job is the ultimate answer to the wagecuckery-neetdom conundrum

Reminder that science is the reason you can shitpost here and easily microwave your hotpockets, and religion is the reason you can't shitpost from a VR utopia and turn your hot pockets into edible waifus that you can realistically fuck and then eat.

I thought Colbert was Catholic? I mean he is a pedo.

Does anyone here actually go to church at least once a week? Colbert teaches sunday school, which, if he's as autistic with the bible as he is with LOTR he'd probably do well at.

>RUSSIANS STAINS THE DONAL DRUMPF
>RUSSIANS STAINS THE BLONO PUFF

Wow dude show me the source that explains how Christians actively opposed VR tech!

>living your life continuously assblasted
must suck to be you op

Oh shit guys, he's here! Stop having fun because the totally not angry libshit just said that you're in a bad mood >:(

huh... huh... heh... huh... uh... huh... yeah

>SAY SOMETHING BLACK YOU HOUSE NIGGER FAGGOT

Jesus Christ Colbert, you're supposed to keep the banter light.

This.
>Listen coon tell the whites and niggers at home what a racist Blump is! If they don't listen tell those jigaboos that "they purple drank" is going right out the fuckin window.

>hates God
>is Christian
?

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT SCINC-- I MEAN STEVEN!

dead meme

>implying he has the balls

Can someone please shop the blacked logo in the corner lol

LITTLE

DO NOT SPEAK THAT NAME AROUND HERE

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Colbert is Catholic.

He's gotten obnoxious with it. Someone needs to tell him to say it not spray it.

>PRAISE THE SCIENCE!

None of these faggots have ever studied science in their lives.

>HURRR I WATCHED CARL SAGANS COSMOS IM SO ENLIGHTENED!

Hillary blames that Comey guy partly for her loss. I am surprised the democrats forgave him so fast. I didn't even know they did until today... Is it really just because it was something Trump did?

>TWO HEADED GOYYYY

Literally, yes

Religion impeding science is largely a meme.

They didn't.

Dems say he's incompetent, but Trump's reasons for getting rid of them are bad.

Meanwhile everyone in the middle just grows to hate the country in general.

Trump's reasons for getting rid of him is because he is incompetent, but don't let that fuck up you narrative libfag

>but Trump's reasons for getting rid of them are bad.
Comey was corrupt and was incompetent at his job. Those are grounds to literally fire anybody.

I don't hate the country, but I am starting to hate the government. The level of childishness is breathtaking.

Comey was trying to be a politician. He should have just stuck to his day job. He really did fuck over Hillary. She should have had him killed for ruining her chances at becoming president. The back and forth he pulled at the end near election time, really had me steering clear of her. I thought she was going to fuckin prison. I didn't want to vote for someone that was going away.

Are you illiterate? I said "this is what Dem's think", not what I think.