He did nothing illegal...

He did nothing illegal. He didn't deserve the shit Jimmy pulled on him which was hugely illegal and warranted a disbarment.

Chuck was an asshole, but he doesn't deserve to be humiliated by Jimmy.

He's the heart of the show.

Well Jimmy was expected to start going (breaking) bad otherwise he wouldn't turn into Saul.

>He did nothing illegal
Lied under oath.

He's the epitome of Lawful Evil.

Jimmy would still be disbarred. His brother hating him does not change that he broke down a door and destroyed personal property with two other witnesses present. Also it doesn't help admitting during an ethics hearing that you had some black guy plant something on the victim in order to cause him distress. But it's Vince so I'm sure there's some other stupid scheme in play.

None of those are grounds for disbarment.

How is this chart? Should some of the characters be swapped? And who is a good choice for Lawful Good?

Ernesto for lawful good maybe?

Yea, Ernesto was the closest person I could think of. I just kept thinking about that time he lied to Chuck which caused him to stop being his grocery guy.

How is Mike "neutral", he doesn't respect the law at all.

I thought I posted the same thing, but I guess I forgot to hit post. So I'll second the motion for Ernie.

he could switch places with jimmy

Yeah, but I felt like his reason was he felt that Chuck was being unfair to Jimmy. He felt guilty either way, but thought he was doing the right thing.
I think among the characters that exist currently in the show he fits that, he will do what is necessary, but we've seen him express guilt over that bystander getting killed due to helping out the hostage, and him appealing to lydia's pleas about being a mother.

You fags and your D&D charts. No one fucking cares

alternate with mike as chaotic good
jimmy follows the law to a certain extent, and he did fuck with chuck which is evil even with good intentions.

Perjury is illegal.

>brother is legit crazy and leaves gas lamps on newspapers
>last time you saw him he had foil on all the walls and the roof
>have a key, because you take care of him
>worried about him
>show up
>he changed the locks on you
>test his electric autism to show he's not actually dying because he lives in the 21st century

Entrapment and blackmailing in an extremely roundabout way to skirt the law is pretty fucking evil even if legal.

The "breaking down door and destroying personal property" things could definitely get him suspended, but because of the relationship with the victim it would not get him disbarred.

It is not illegal to plant a phone battery on a person, nor is it illegal to hire someone to do so - unless said phone battery is evidence of a crime, in which case you could get charged with falsifying or planting evidence - but that's not what Jimmy was doing.

The entire case against Jimmy hinges on the idea that what Jimmy said on the tape is true, and not just a lie Jimmy said to comfort his mentally ill brother. Not only did they create more than enough reasonable doubt by proving Chuck is mentally ill, they also showed that Chuck has actively sabotaged Jimmy, is clearly jealous of his talents, and holds a personal grudge against him. He is a witness with malicious intent who is also mentally ill, and the entire case is on him.

Jimmy might get suspended, but there is no fucking way he'd be disbarred.

>the best episode of the entire show focuses on Jimmy and his lawyering shenanigans

JEEZ IT'S ALMOST LIKE THIS IS WHAT THE FUCKING SHOW IS MEANT TO BE ABOUT AND NOT A 30 MINUTE SCENE OF GUS FOLLOWING A FUCKING TRACKER THAT COULD HAVE TAKEN 3 MINUTES AND MISSED LITERALLY NOTHING

season finale will be rewarding though, hanks coming!

Lawful Good!

>well written character driven origin story
BUT I WAN'T MUH FUNNY LOYAH!!!111

A 30 minute scene of "character development" is fucking atrocious when the same character development can be accomplished in 3 minutes

Just because there's character development doesn't mean it's not terrible writing

if you want something fast pace, go watch rick and morty

Bullshit

>He did nothing illegal.
and he isn't getting prosecuted. Jimmy did nothing wrong.

It doesn't have to be "fast paced" either you fucking simpleton.

Something being "slow paced" doesn't mean "we are going to waste 35 minutes of this episode on absolutely nothing of importance"

This latest episode was slow paced and it was absolutely fine.

Fuck, by your logic Season 2 of The Walking Dead must be the greatest television ever aired.

I want an episode with 20 minutes of kim trying on shoes, and 20 minutes of mike changing a tire.

Just to watch Sup Forums explode.

what? rick and morty is a good show, why are you mad at me?

>20 minutes of Kim trying on shoes
But I need at least 25 before I can cum

>it's a Jimmy gives Kim a much needed foot message but doesn't suck her toes episode
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He was a giant, emotionally ill, piece of human shit. Probably something most of you fucked up people can relate to easily.

>reddit

Chuck explained very clearly in the episode that what he did was not entrapment.

>it's a chuck's electric autism powers turn him into storm from the x-men episode

pretty much this. all jimmy wanted to do was trigger chuck into spouting off about how jimmy is flawed. it shows that there is more baggage around his attempt to dis-bar jimmy than simply 'he broke the law, the law is sacred'.

not bad

>we'll never get a howard episode

i love that they've developed him a lot over the series, he's fucking fun to watch

>dat stealth action scene

>howard wakes up
>opens a closet filled to the brim with the exact same outfit
>gets dressed and cooks some eggs and bacon
>sits down at the table and drinks some coffee while reading a newspaper
>camera pans out to reveal butchered bodies tied to the chairs around the table
>chandelier is made from human bones
>"whoops don't want to be late"
>kisses a skeleton goodbye and awkwardly runs out the door

Audible kek
Can Hamlinposting be a thing?

Howard knew it, and he had to hope Chuck wasn't getting set up.

You could see the hope in his eyes, too. Then... the brightness was gone.

nope
he doesn't know he has mental issues

it would not have been anywhere as exciting if we didn't develop their characters

i fucking hate chuck and hope they kill him off already

when r we going to get more cartel shit

would definitely watch that over this fucking show where literally nothing happens

spoken like a true redditor

he knew he didn't love jimmy

he doesn't respect the law, but he doesn't go out of his way to fuck it over or break it.

>nothing happening is the same thing as character development

kys yourself

gr;ksj

i agree with you. chuck, although a spiteful asshole, has done absolutely nothing wrong. i think of the dynamic between the two brothers in this show comparable to javer and valjean in les miserables. jimmy being valjean, the fucker who breaks the rules to do the right thing, chuck being javer who upholds the law no matter the costs. however, chuck is far more rational than valjean. isn't this the point of "better call saul" to illustrate jimmy's downward spiral into the "saul" character? why are people even asking if chuck is the good or the bad guy? chuck is pretty much the final line holding jimmy from becoming the two bit criminal that saul is. him and kim.... but kim will be gone soon.

most of the illegal shit jimmy's done in the show recently has been because of chuck screwing him over out of pure vindictiveness