Just saw Trump's RCP average raise 1 week after Pence. Wew

Just saw Trump's RCP average raise 1 week after Pence. Wew

That say, have you utilized your MAGA hat yet? Great convo baiter and pick-up icebreakers

You only have a few GOOD parties opportunity left to make use of it before election night

>Move in parties
>First week of school parties
>Rush
>Tailgating
>Halloween parties

I am not chad enough to meme at a party. Worst... i'll be "that guy with the red hat"

So nop

To get a $35 official Make America Great Again hat or a $5 ebay one??

Which?????

$58 two red hats. Share one with a friend. It's what I did. Makes things less awkward

the $5 ones are low-energy. Get the authentic made-in-the-USA one and support the AWOOVEMENT

Got tons of those because I'm a staffer. We also give them away for free to volunteers at the call center in Trump Tower.

I've had mine for a week but all that happened so far was some black guy behind me in line at the grocery store say to me
>Donald Trump?
>Yep
>he sucks air through teeth loudly

>AWOOVEMENT
faggot

HALT! YOU ARE A TRUE CITIZEN, user. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO SHILL MISINFORMATION THREADS!

This is a public service announcement to the brave anons manning the habbening bunkers during this tumultuous time. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shill who have literally come to take our freedom!

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Spread at every opportunity. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight!

waiting for mine to arrive. not sure if i'm ever going to wear it because i live in a NYC neighborhood that is vastly non-white. i'm sure some of you people will think i'm cowardly but i'm not tryna get sucker punched or have my $25 hat stolen.

poorfag here, i saw a Make Donald Drumpf again hat while browsing last week...I shouldve fuckin cop it and change it to "america great"

Feels poor man

You idiot. Come to Trump Tower and get one for free. Go downstairs to the Garden Level

Do you think major campaign staffers surf this board for new stuff they can use?

Wear it at the parties "ironically"
Be nonchalant.
If liberals starts debates, denouce to everyone that you'll just here to chill and not be "that guy". They will make an ass of themselves and you build your night's social cred. Now acquire bitches.

>being in Greek life
>assuming others are in Greek life
Dumb

(you)

What's Greek life? Like a life of poverty and debt?

Sauce?

Greek life refers to being part of a fraternity or sorority in college named using Greek letters (chi lambda, tau kappa epsilon, etc. )

I wanted to get one but I live with my mom and she was a bernout and probably would have kicked me out for getting packages from Trump

Ebay the cheap ones. Have fun on a budget. No one cares about the hat at the end of the day

Im tempted to get one. Are they really fun at the parties?