WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?
Today I went to Lidl and while at the checkout I dropped a $20 bill... the lady in front of me picked it up... I thanked her and told her that it was mine and she said "The things found on earth are kept by the collector" and walks away... I looked at the cashier who is as amazed as me and, in a loud voice, I say to the lady, "is this some kind of joke?! Give me back my $20!" I followed her into the parking lot of Lidl, still shouting, but she would not stop.... When she got to her car, she put her shopping bags from Lidl on the ground to open her car door of her Fiat. So I ran up, grabbed the bags and ran off yelling "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!!" I went home nervous, shaken and agitated because I've never stolen anything in my life.

I opened her bags...and what did I find inside????????????? NOTHING BC THIS IS A JOKE TO SEE WHO READS THE WHOLE THING SO IF U DID COPY AND PASTE AND SHARE

Serves the cunt right, glass houses and all that

What did she buy?

Why did you have muttmoney there?

why are you paying in dollars

huh I'm having a deja vu

the insecure jealous finn with an inferiority complex strikes again

Were the things in the bags worth more than 20€?

I saw Justin Trudeau at a grocery store in Ottawa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What's the point of copypasta if you leave out the twist ending?

That's absurd, the rule only aplies to coins and you gotta call how it lands while it's still moving

i believe this

>tfw someone took the effort of pressing all those keys on their keyboard in order to write this stupid story
>tfw electricity was consumed for copy/pasting this text by a random guy who thought it was funny
>tfw I read it
>tfw I responded to it

this is funnier when Grimes is doing it

Only immigrants as slavs, romanians and maghrebi buy at LIdl lmfao.

trve italics only shop at Evrospin

really????? but lidl prices are cheaper than euro spin and I like that everyweek there are different products from all over europe, makes me feel like Im in Rome back in the day...

Should have spit at her window

No at ESSELVNGA or RINASCENTE

Eurospin IS italian though

You lie because:
>Implying Italians ever queue
>Implying Italians have USD20
>Implying Italians feel bad about stealing stuff
FAKE NEWS