Weed is-

>Weed is-
WOAH LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE, FUCKFACE. IF A SINGLE WORD COMES OUT OF THAT MOUTH I WILL PERSONALLY END YOUR LIFE, PRINCESS. DON'T YOU UTTER A SINGLE FUCKING WORD. I HAVE A CAGE FULL OF GORILLAS IN THE BACK ROOM THAT WILL TEAR YOU TO FUCKING PIECES IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT SPEAKING ANOTHER SYLLABLE. JAIMIE, HAND ME MY SHOTGUN.
THIS ENDS TODAY CROWDER. YOUR PATHETIC LIFE NOW RESTS IN MY HANDS. I'VE ALREADY SENT A TACTICAL TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED CHIMPANZEES TO KIDNAP YOUR UGLY WIFE. YOU'RE DEAD, CROWDER. YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW, AND GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANET. BYE SWEETIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_nyuuuJjh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"IF YOU DON'T HAVE 3000PPM THC IN YOUR BLOOD RIGHT NOW THEN I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE OUT A BALLPEEN HAMMER AND SHATTER EVER BONE IN YOUR HANDS AND FEET"

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game, eggs from my backyard, and jalapenos. I perform a rigorous kettlebell and battlerope routine daily. In the morning if my pupils are not dilated I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing Turkish getups in my homemade octagon with my kettlebells. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then slam my Alpha Brain before chugging a pot of Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a non-vegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary proteins. Then I make sure to do my spinal decompression with some yoga followed by more kettlebell routines shaped like monkey heads. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am so fucking high, bro.

This shit is fucking gold

>I actually don't mind wee-
MIND? YOU MIND IS GOING TO BE A PUDDLE AFTER THIS. I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO GET A COUGAR TO EAT YOUR INSIDES AND GRAB MY KEYTLE BALLS AND CRUSH YOUR MONGALOID SKULL,YOU STUPID WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!

do people really believe crowder was in the right

about how people shouldn't drive stoned out of their mind?

yes

Does anyone remember what Joe said after Crowder rightfully pointed out that calling some fuckface and sweetie is bullying

No wonder Ronda lost. Having this pothead as a trainer was a really dumb move.

Joe was being a cunt. Crowder was spewing bullshit. They were both being retarded. Next Rogan v Crowder fucking when.

Pothead sounds a lot like hot head. Not sure I'm buying that it's a coincidence, Jamie pull up the zapruder footage

Joe went on Crowder the next day

Joe wasn't her trainer you stupid fucking idiot

>argue with someone
>they drop a "you're adorable" on you

I would have gotten my ass kicked. The thing about a guy Joe's size is trying to fight him and losing will earn you as much respect as winning g against a normal guy. I've always wanted to put check Tyson for the same reason . It's a great story

I never saw Rogan fight, but fighting Tyson will get you fucking killed. One hit from him and you will probably just drop dead.

They already made up.

>I never saw Rogan fight
He would fuck you up youtu.be/x_nyuuuJjh0

why are idiots like you so obsessed with fighting?

do you walk around all day thinking "yeah man I could beat that guy up" "oh yeah I wanna fight that guy"

do you have autism?

t. woman

being obsessed with fighting shows you're incredibly insecure and on edge about proving your masculinity

Crowder is always right, so yes. Potheads are universally retarded and need to be exterminated.

I can hear your fat jiggling from way over here. You're too intimidated to even imagine fighting someone. Your brain is aware of how much of a lazy and useless piece of shit you are it actively avoids bringing up scenarios where you'd have to face someone.

t. triggered pothead

It's better than the passive-aggressive manipulation you roasties do to utterly destroy individuals.
Please go back to r/feminism, and take your toxic feminity with you.

>JAMIE , PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF ME KILLING CROWDER. OH WAIT, IT DOESN'T EXIST
>YET

I keep fit amd 6'1 190lbs and could defend myself if necessary.

If you're constantly thinking about fighting people you have serious problems. Unless you want to fight as a sport, fine. Otherwise you only fight for a legitimate reason or a purpose.
sizing everyone up you encounter is legitimately retarded and a sign of some underlying mental issue or inferiority complex ie. small man syndrome.

>I keep fit amd 6'1 190lbs and could defend myself if necessary.

do people actually like crowder? I don't care about his politics really, just looks like a faggot

He makes a lot of good points

He's okay, I like him.

He was more based when he wasn't a Trump cuck. Then Trump won and he's been shilling for him too hard, selling out his integrity.

Joe Rogan is a living quentin comic

he's incredibly unfunny and annoying. yet he perceives himself as hilarious and informative

What did Crowder say?

u good?

Yeah, he's pretty good.

potheads are cancer. seriously some of my friends need to be curbstomped dude to how annoying they are about weed and legalization. "oh but legalizing marijuana would help the economy!". face it, you just want to get stoned and watch shitty cartoons you piece of shit.

Hey idiot. Joe was drinking during this.

JUST

CHECK

THE

INSTAGRAM

B R O
R
O

They're annoying as shit, yes.

JAMIE PULL UP THAT ARTICLE THAT PERFECTLY REFUTES WHAT YOU JUST SAID YOU LITTLE BITCH CROWDER

JAMIE PULL UP THE FLIGHT YOU JUST MISSED SO YOU COULD GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ON MY PODCAST

JAMIE PULL MY GUN UP

>JAMIE IM FUCKING LOSING HURRY PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS ON GORILLAS
>JAMIE I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT I NEED THOSE FUCKING STATISTICS RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JAAAAMIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not talking bout fighting. I'm talking about not be condescended to simply because the guys bigger than me. My point was getting my ass kicked in that situation is better than cowering like a bitch and calling the guy a bully

Ridiculous. No man on the planet doesn't at least occasionally fantasize about fighting. We all make up scenarios where we can justifiably fuck someone up. I would imagine some women do the same but it's definitely something men are wired to do.

fucking cringey

Sup Forums needs to be quarantined

>my friends need to be curbstomped because they enjoy something I don't

Wow you sound like an irredeemable cocksucker who needs a 12 gauge cumshot to the back of the throat.

>it's a youtuber war episode

all you of should be culled tbhf

god Sup Forums memes blow.

Bane was the last good one.

kek

Bane was the root of all faggotry on this board