Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/05/01/one-year-silence-hillary-clinton-uranium-deal/
buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/trump-on-barrel-rolling-russian-plane-at-a-certain-pointyou?utm_term=.bv1GWYw67P#.ujoWXw2p1o)
defenseone.com/technology/2016/07/how-putin-weaponized-wikileaks-influence-election-american-president/130163/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it.

#ImWithHer now.

>cnn
Might site the onion or Newgrounds as a source.

WTF I hate trump now

>Implying this is a bad thing

i suppose getting helped by russia is better than getting sabotaged by russia. sometimes i wonder who writes this stuff and thinks it will hurt trump

I like how they are trying to spin it on ebil russian hackers..

Does that somehow make the content less legit?

>le epic putin shirtless bear riding meme

Russia is worse than Israel

Wow

Really makes you think huh.

Remember when Clinton sold 20% of US uranium production to Russia for a slew of Clinton Foundation donations?

This is the best thing ever.

Israel is bad?

>Literally no proof
>Mfw the media has now stooped to a level of a conspiracy theorist
>Tfw you know Trump is gonna blow the media and the DNC the fuck out soon

Thanks, CNN.

WEW LAD

I can guarantee that Russia and America would be better off if they fucked over bato and became friends. Then the world would have something to fear

This is just prove that US intelligence agency
is incompetence as fuck

yesss... Russia is ally... Support Russia...

How did Russia even get those e-mails? ohh a shit server you put in your basement?!? shocker.....If you were a normal American you would have been locked away as a traitor to this country or shot for being a traitor. But alas, you are a puppet of the 0.1%ers, so you are immune to laws that impact us peasants.

Makes it more legit, people know Russians hack well
They're saying Russians because it makes their claim sound more legit. The dumbasses forgot to realize that creating this speculation confirms the emails are real.
People assume Russia when it comes to hacking.
Clinton News Network knows that the truth about the DNC and Clinton, helps Trump
They're on huge fucking damage control right now as you can see

I'm glad that someone is willing to expose the corruption for us, even if it's a foreign government.

Russia may have saved our country from a political abyss.

Corruption is legalized in the US. Suprised u didn't know. (i'm russian, no jokes about rapeugees allowed)

>implying they set up Hillary's private server

Wow really?

the DNC is so fucking desperate

>canadian making political jokes
>jokes
>canadian

Clinton News Network and rest of the neocon media darlings are really pushing for this 'Russian' hackers angle.

They are getting desperate.

Of course it is not in America's best interest to let Russia gain power, but they are not the evil boogeyman the media makes them out to be.

MFW I like Israel and Russia because they aren't mudslimes

ah nu shillary cyka bylat iv damke

God, we can only hope. If Russia were truly dedicated to stopping Hillary, I think they and they alone (obviously our government could too, but they love her) could really do it.

Thanks Putin, for making or political system more transparent.

Clinton

news

network

This can only be good for Trump. He either:

A: Has cyka blyats on his side to give him whatever intel he needs

--or--

B: It's bullshit, and the media loses credibility

Trump is billionaire and Putin were the most influent person in the world.
Both of them play the same comedy and provoke the same feelings of affinity.

Wtf I hate cnn now

>be democratic party
>be in bed with msm, manipulate media and lie to people, rig primaries so the candidate you chose 4 years ago will win
>somehow blaming the leak on russia makes it all okay
>somehow this makes Russia immoral, even if they did "hack" the DNC

(((CNN)))

> the boogeyman again
BLYAT

maybe?

>Russia helping trump
Vs
>corrupt DNC helping clinton with proof

You decide
>Pic related its the campaign for Hillary Clinton

>Trump is dangerous, the world will hate us if we elect him!
>World leaders are helping Trump!

>Russia helping trump
> Vs
>corrupt DNC helping clinton with proof

why not both?

Damage control since the emails were released

This actually makes me more likely to vote Trump now.

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/05/01/one-year-silence-hillary-clinton-uranium-deal/
There really isn't a reason why Trump would somehow be more favorable than Shillery on Putin

Further, even though Trump's NATO comments may come off as pro-Russian, Donald Rumsfeld defended Trump and said he agreed with his statements and he's an ultra hawk neocon (but based for supporting Trump so vigorously)

Shillery would most likely be a continuation of Obama's policies, which really haven't done much to combat Putin other than sanctions- Putin has still gotten stronger at home, he's beefed up Russia's military, and now he's force projection in Syria

Look at the barrel roll situation- Obama did nothing and said nothing, whereas Trump said that there's a point that Russia crossed (buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/trump-on-barrel-rolling-russian-plane-at-a-certain-pointyou?utm_term=.bv1GWYw67P#.ujoWXw2p1o)

Overall, Putin should either be apolitical in this election cycle or supporting Shillery (considering how much she shills for like every third world dictatorship out there, all it'd take for her to be Pro-Russian is a well placed donation to the Clinton Foundation)

It's a filthy liberal lie and should be disregarded

World leaders have been helping Hillary? Wheres the outrage?

DISREGARD THE ACTUAL CONTENTS OF THE LEAK
LOOK AT THIS SHINY BAUBLE INSTEAD

S H I N Y
H
I
N
Y

Same here. Anyone with a brain sees this as diplomacy.

Remember Hillary wants a no-fly zone over Syria.

Donald Rumfeld agreed that NATO members aren't paying as much as they promised. Trump thinks NATO is "obsolete."

Ousting Trump isn't the same as defending Hillary. As far as I can tell, both should be thrown out of the country.

if putin is so corrupt then why did hillary sell uranium to him? she has literally taken millions of dollars from him to line her own pocket

DNC EMAIL LEAK

Stop changing the narrative.

The only collusion was the DNC and Hillary

If they are we should stop and ask why.
Russia doesn't want the US to be strong influential so if they're trying to help Trump it seems they believe Trump will hurt the US more than Shillary.

defenseone.com/technology/2016/07/how-putin-weaponized-wikileaks-influence-election-american-president/130163/

>under Trump Russian-American relations could be the best they've ever been

Do people ever realize they're making pro-Trump arguments when tehy say these things?

>people know Russians hack well

its not that they hack any better than anyone else, its that they don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks about them hacking their shit

Reminder that it was someone's actual job at CNN to try to find a picture of Trump and of Putin that looked the most alike so that they could put them side by side and pretend to be subtle.

Regardless, the real story is the content of the leaked emails.

Of course he will. He's an egomaniac and an idiot. Hillary will be worse for the world (esp. Russia) but better for the U.S. (especially U.S. corporations).

>Russia doing anything that would be positive for the USA
This thread is so full of shills.

I think the real story is the propaganda war and proxy wars between Russia and the United States.

>wikileaks dumps 20000 emails that show the primary was rigged
>media doesn't say anything at all for 24 hours
>media literally spent more time on the speech bs
>Facebook and twitter actively block discussion of the leak

>clinton claims the commies did it to help trump
>every news organization has a story up in hours
>twitter and Facebook push it to the top of trending list

Fuck these assholes. Really. Fuck these damn faggots.

So it's True, Hillary wants a war with Russia

Of course it's true Sup Forums is always right

Sup Forums is right 50% of the time. You must be retarded

At least I'm not voting Trump

/thread

wtf? I hate trump now!

Im now #mentallyhill

I want Trump to win even though I'm not American

Mr. Putin why do you hate Hillary?

I all reality they probably are since Trump was open to the idea of working with Russia in the future, it also helps that the liberals nowadays are corrupt as all hell. Why wouldn't a country help those who would help them down the line?

Liberals are out of control and say stupidest shit past several years

why would anyone LIKE Hillary?

strong case of DID you got there

How is this not slander?

American Isolationist policies would be of benefit to Russian interests.

Obama after all was the one who pushed for the economic sanctions on Russia after the Ukraine debacle.

>fucking shooped

I'm not really sure why it matters who leaked it. They tried to do the samd spin shit on Snowden. The messenger doesn't matter when they're exposing corruption in our government. As our government is fond if saying "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."

>incompetence as fuck

Pretty funny the DNC is in full desperation mode.

Trying to now say "Russia is colluding with Trump" and "Russia is trying to control our election!!!!"

It's hilarious, and at the same time unnerving that many people will fall for it and this scandal will breeze over.

Trump will make Russia okay again

>this scandal will breeze over.
There is no scandal. That jewish chick who ran the DNC resigned to take a job with Hilldog

How did you draw this conclusion, zipperhead?

Remember how Obama smugly called Romney an idiot for calling Russia our greatest geopolitical threat back in 2012? Or how people laughed at our defense spending and the fear of Russia moving westwards? Funny how quickly liberals change their tune.

This is aassic diversionary tactic being used by the DNC scumbags

Notice how they're trying to get the discussion off the subject of the content of the emails and on to who leaked them

Literal sliding in the liberal run media

Throw the truth back in their faces

>This

So did Russia become that "greatest geopolitical threat"?

If Trump is elected war with Russia is imminent

I've spoke to 3 liberals about the DNC hack. It's amazing how they mimick CNN headlines. They all tried explaining to me that Russia has America on strings and is controlling our election just to make Trump win and that now they want to vote for Hillary even more.

How do you figure? Trump said he wants to partner with Russia against ISIS. Everyone else from Cruz to Clinton are the ones warmongering with Russia.

>t Russia has America on strings and is controlling our election
But this is true

I like you Russians. You aren't perfect, but I think you can be a good ally. I'm just saying that libs are flip flopping around, half the time they're like "Oh Russia's cool, stfu McCarthy", now they've turned around and done a 360 on the matter. Our partisan cucks are killing us.

b-but we dindu nuffin

SHILL

Ukraine Putin
Give it to me

Trump is going to win faggots, even Michael Moore has conceded defeat

Trump is the candidate with the most enthusiasm surrounding him, positive or negative. Even most libfags are cringing at the fact that they have to vote for someone like Hillary. Now we have based Putin on our side

We're going to win lads, its happening