why the fuck are there no threads on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB2naaQZbfI
youtu.be/n_64-4c_E3o
youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it doesn't start for another week and a half

But we still get year round GOT and Dr Who shit

It's so top secret at this point that it's working against its own hype.

WHAT HAPPENED TO COOPER BROS

>tfw 11 days to watch 15 episodes + movie

i hope to God to its not a soft reboot like the stupid X-files shit

I was so dissapointed by that, pls God spare Twin Peaks

25 years later buddy

david lynch had it inbuilt maybe just in case..so no chance of a soft reboot

How dark is it gonna be

I hope it goes full FWWM with just a bit of the old zany stuff

Who is going to be the new BOB

Dunno if they recast the BOB part or not, but I really hope they don't have Ray Wise portray BOB's spirit. Let Wise play Leland(his spirit at this point I guess),and find someone who resembles Frank Silva.

Never watched this show. Is it actually good or is liking it a meme?

Considering the nature of BOB,being some kind of fucked up spirit/alien/god whatever

It would be alright if he just changed his form so re-casting him would not be a problem

We alreaady know he can turn into an owl.

Its honestly something you need to watch yourself to figure that out

Some people like it, some people hate it.

It's a cult series, so it's not everyone's cup of Coffee and your mileage may vary. I know several people tuned out of the show during the second season for various reasons.

What a trash show.
What's the demographic?

Who knows what Lynch and Frost have planned. I initially assumed that Robert Forster was playing a recast Sheriff Truman, but there's hints that he's playing Harry's older brother(who is conveniently now Sheriff) instead. Just glad we are getting a season 3.....been waiting since June 1991 for a resolution to the final scene.

How did cooper leave the black lodge
Who is andy and lucy's kid
Is Gordon Cole still the best character

RIP
No sticky of course.

Implying there hasn't been one daily.

Lunch would never do that.

It's season 3 and after 18 episodes TP is finished forever.

eh haven't been on Sup Forums properly for like a year

did I miss much?

I am hoping for fwwm dark.

I don't want all the can't stuff and crappy side stories.

Leland is dead. Actor who is bob is dead. Of course ray will be bob.

did someone say coffee

>How did cooper leave the black lodge
Maybe he didn't
>Who is andy and lucy's kid
Probably Michael Cera
>Is Gordon Cole still the best character
Yes, and it seems like he will have a meaty role

>No Michael Ontkean
This really bums me out. It's just not going to be the same without him.

What was rebooted in the X Files? Are you talking about the "it was the government all along" thing? Because that came up multiple times in the original series too.

>How did cooper leave the black lodge
Remember that the door to the Black Lodge only opens at certain points in time. The short description of the first episode of the new season makes it seem like the door opened again so Cooper could get out. Though I don't know what the people in the Black Lodge are after so I'm not sure why they'd let him leave in the first place.

Same. The bromance between Coop and Harry was godly, I just hope it makes sense, like Harry moved away since he saw too much shit in the Finale.

I really hope every episode takes place within the span of 24 hours. To me that's a critical part of what made the series so great. It's subtle, and one might not even notice it if they're not looking, but there's something so comfy about following these characters through a day from morning till night. Sure sometimes they messed with the rules and an episode started at like midnight or something, and that would be fine in the new season, but they always kept it within the allotted time.

>find someone who resembles Frank Silva
This guy from Mulholland Drive is in the cast

ha, me too s2 ep 12 here

SO, BRO
That whole scene was hilarious. That's interesting though. I think Wise would make more sense though, but maybe they have another role for him.

Basically ignoring all the previous canon and invalidating the older stuff. Reminder that unless the government had a time machine they could not fake the black oil

It's a genuinely great show that has some shitty millenial fans who are drawn to the show because of some of it's weaker elements.

Just remember there are plenty of level headed people with good taste who also love the show and enjoy it. Unless of course you hate it.

I don't remember everything they said in the first and last episodes but from what I remember Mulder was saying that the kidnapping people and giving them cancer thing was done by the government using alien tech, which is in line with the original series. I don't remember them saying everything was the government but they might have, it just never struck me as that when I watched it.

I just finished today.

>tfw Twin Peaks threads are going to be shit because of shitty crossposters

Why couldn't this have come out 2 years ago?

I'm only on episode 6, I hope I finish before the premiere. Doesn't really matter, though, I rewatched not that long ago.

someone has not read the dossier

if this trailer's any indication we're in good hands

youtube.com/watch?v=LB2naaQZbfI

Yeah, David Lynch.

Namely Lynch

>its a "david lynch is the sole creator of twin peaks" episode

I've watched it twice and never finished season 2 despite loving the show

>half of the writers hasn't read the "prequel" book

Lynch himself has said that Frost is responsible for at least 50% of it.

But he's also 0% responsible for FWWM which is better than the series.

I remember being deeply impressed rewatching this after several Russian literature classes that it takes the same view of female sexuality as Tolstoy: enormously powerful and therefore destructive if not properly contained. At almost the same time I thought, no way would it be allowed to take the same position now.

I disagree. If that trailer is any indication, then the show is going to suck absolute balls.

Same senpai

This. Loved how the first season was like a week.

Will new TP gibs me stuff like dis?

i'm really really hoping this isn't some comfy, nostalgic, "damn good coffee!" meme revival

i want all the normies who watch the show for those reasons to get lynched, i want Inland Empire levels of darkness and abstraction 2bh

>tfw 11 days to read 200 more pages of this

Not like you need to bother. It isn't canon. That's like reading the SD Perry resident evil novels in anticipation for RE8.

That's presumptuous. Lynch hasn't read it, anything else is pure conjecture. Personally I think it's pretty dumb to assume that a book that comes out right before the premiere of the new season and was written by the guy who co-wrote every episode of the new season won't play any role, but I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

>why the fuck are there no threads on it

possible reasons,
a. might be good
b. it's not walking dead lost or sopranos

You're the same guy in every thread defending that book aren't you?

How much did you spend on it kek

Normies, i.e. people who who just got into Twin Peaks/Lynch because it is hip at the moment, and are trying really hard to forcibly recapture the original hype of the show because their lives are so meaningless and devoid of excitement.

There are dozens of Twin Peaks threads daily, newfaggot.

Might want to lurk here a bit more before you make such idiotic statements.

Also, you act as if the normie retards who watch Walking Dead and Game of Thrones aren't excited about this. Truth is they are the ones hyping this and spamming these threads.

If it isn't Cera I will eat a brick.

This is a good video to watch if you've already seen the entire series and want to refresh your memory before the third season.

youtu.be/n_64-4c_E3o

It's definitely good, one of the best made shows in the history of television, but liking it has become a meme recently because of normies.

I've never posted about the book. Bullshit posturing aside, your claims about it are still baseless.

>I liked it before it was cool

You all know what you are.

who lives in the north west here besides me?

Too right I did

>FWWM which is better than the series

>check to see if Cera is in the cast
>he is

I really hope he hates Andy in a completely ineffectual way. That whole plot is so dumb, but you root for them anyway.

>LE EBIN SPOOPYS XD

Twin Peaks is reddit

Frost was also 80% responsible for Twin Peaks but every normie loves to go on about muh Lynch.

And yeah, FWWM is not better than the series. It*s different, sure, but if you compare it to the rest of Lynch's filmography its honestly one of the worst things he*s made.

>it isn't cannon

Except it actually is though

Proofs?

RIP in peaks

It's written by Mark Frost?

It's not that. It's the fact that normies never gave a shit about this show until recently, and I can confirm it. For years I tried to get my group of friends to watch Twin Peaks and FWWM and they've all hated it but now that Season 3 is coming out, they are all coming out acting as if they've been fans of the show for a long time. How do you explain that? What compels these people to act this way? You also see this stuff happening on Sup Forums.

Wanting to be apart of something.

>What compels these people to act this way?
|
|>
|

>For years I tried to get my group of friends to watch Twin Peaks and FWWM and they've all hated it but now that Season 3 is coming out, they are all coming out acting as if they've been fans of the show for a long time. How do you explain that?
>uses normies unironically
>complains about his friends online
Probably because you're a pretentious faggot and your friends just didn't bother with advice and recommendations coming from "that guy". Your whole comment says more about you than your friends.

>projecting

Spark notes for normies.
Absolutely disgusting.

I think we will get Lynched, especially considering Lynch is going out with this. No more movies for Lynch and I assume no more tv either. He has always been consistent with what he does, why would he sell out/180 now.

Rewatching it with the gf, stuck at S2 where it becomes sucky ayyyyyyyyyyy

Watching it with the gf is what helped me get through S2.

Tfw the gf is actually almost as much into TP as I am now

and Frost has co-written the new TP season

the age of twin peaks generals is upon us, what a time to be alive

Rematching the series, and I have to say, is the Windom Earle storyline supposed to make no fucking sense

>Cooper and Earle Get assigned to protect witness
>witness is Earle's wife
this makes no sense, you either choose to guard you own wife, but who would be assigned to guard their wife by a superior
>Wife witness a crime
k
>Crime was likely committed by Earle
Okay how does this make sense. The wife is a witness to a crime that is committed by, not only her husband, but the same guy that the FBI gets to protect her? She like never says, gee guys this is a bad idea? Or even, hey my husband is evil?

why do all people that record their voice for Youtube vidoes have to have such shitty nasal nu-male voices? fucking all of em do

MacLachlan is on Fallon tonight. Think he'll bring a clip?

>Crime was likely committed by Earle
Where is this implied? I don't remember it at all. Who knows if it's canon, but the Cooper Autobiography says she was kidnapped by three men and forced into prostitution and heroin addiction.

I'm trying not be just in case but I'm hype as fuck for it. I can't help it, I've been waiting nearly 3 decades for this to happen.

Cooper says that he suspected Earle was the perpetrator

how old r u

4 real

I don't usually frequent Sup Forums but have you faggots checked this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo

It's fucking great.

2 is hard to get through. Just go to episode 9. Then watch from 18 to 22.

Thanks user