So what’s the deal with the Flynn-Fletchers...

So what’s the deal with the Flynn-Fletchers? I thought they were supposed to be a blended family and Ferb was Candace and Phineas’ stepbrother, but Lawrence and Linda look to have met and fallen in love before the kids were born in the anniversary episode. And we never hear anything about Ferb’s biological mother or Phineas and Candace’s biological father.

Maybe they were Parent Trapped. They’re all related, but after Ferb was born they broke up, then when Ferb was old enough to have a British accent, they remarried?

>old loves broke up and never got married
>Linda gets married to someone else
>has kids
>he dies or something
>Lawrence comes back
>old love rekindles
>get married
>have Ferb

I remember when someone online theorized that Phineas was Doofenshmirtz's son because they both have pointy heads.

And both build stuff.

the 80s were 6 years ago in this show... somehow.
actually the revelation that they were all 8 was kind of.. weird to me. i expected 11-12

Phineas' mom dated Doof . . . so . . .

Huh.

What about Candace?

What the fuck
explain

I mean that is pretty much what the implication is

Except that Lawrence had Ferb on his own, with whoever he was married with, someone who also presumably died,

the only real issue with this, is that Candace and Phineas are suppose to have the same father, and if Doof is Candace's father, that pretty much means he was cheating on his wife

which brings up the much bigger question of why she is paying him alimony?

>which brings up the much bigger question of why she is paying him alimony?
It should be the reverse.

Did they ever explicitly state that Phineas and Ferb were stepbrothers?

yeah, right away in the first episode. Isabella asks Phineas whether his stepbrother ever actually says a word.

The better question would be "When *didn't* they explicitly state that they were stepbrothers?"

They say brothers. Not stepbrothers. And they call Lawrence "Dad" whereas most kids with stepkids call their stepparent by their first name.

Has Lawrence ever crossdressed like his voice actor?

Probably. He is British. That's like the height of humor for them.

Why does he do that if he's straight and married to a woman?

IDK. But both he and the guy who plays Dame Edna have said that trannies are not women and can never be women.

What about Ferb? Who's his mother?

The Flynn Fletcher family is all kinds of weird. both of them come from Drusselstien.

Huh? No. That's Doofenshmirtz.

So was Gimmelshtump in Drusselstein or was Drusselstein in Gimmelshtump?

Dr. Phineastein and Constance are part of the Flynn family. Ferbgor was a part of the Fletcher family. So both families come from Drusselstien.

Gimmelshtump is a village in Drusselstein

it's just a dress and some makeup
wearing it doesn't have to mean you're on a dick exclusive diet.

They are not 8. They can't be 8. I'll go for something like 12 and 13, but not 8.

The British are really fucking big on crossdressing when it comes to comedy. Pretty much every big name British comedian has done it at least once. Just look at every member of Monty Python.

But isn't that "hate speech" now?

Only in America. Brits still love it, and Aussies will export it over there along with all their other silliness

Yeah, but Brits legally enforce that shit.

>Dr. Phineastein and Constance are part of the Flynn family. Ferbgor was a part of the Fletcher family. So both families come from Drusselstien.
Yeah. I doubt that story was fully canon.

Another thing that throws a monkey wrench into the theory is that Candace has seen Doof before and never even acknowledged him, which would be far different if he is her father.

I don't mean to feed in fanfictions, but what if they were seperated at birth?

Maybe Candace and Doof left on bad terms. Like Candace is a bastard child or something