ITT - Sup Forums Writes a tax plan

ITT - Sup Forums Writes a tax plan.

If you had to rewrite the tax code from scratch, what would it look like?

Personally, I think something like this would be best -

Individuals earning under $20,000 a year pay an income tax of 5%
Individuals earning from $20,001 - $40,000 a year pay an income tax of 17%
Individuals earning from $40,001 - $100,000 a year pay an income tax of 25%
Individuals earning upward of $100,000 a year pay an income tax of 30%

Eliminate Mortgage interest deduction.
Eliminate Alternative Minimum Tax, Replace with Buffet Rule (IE, Everyone who earns over one million dollars pays a minimum tax rate of 30%)
Eliminate Capital Gains Tax.
Keep Earned Income Credit.
Tax Corporations at the same rate(s) as individuals.

If you're not autistic enough to write out your entire plan you can just make it here and link it / attach it in a picture with this website

splitwise.com/taxes/#/brackets/0|212|290|391|479|543/5.2|16.8|25.0|30.4|30.4|30.4/params/1|0|0|1|1|0/name/Increase revenue, lower taxes

6 gorillion% tax on jews

5% sales tax

Income tax is retarded

i have a tax plan and it involves extracting money, property, and other materials from jews

>no option for removing personal exemptions
it's shit.

Here's mine.

>tax a flat rate of 50% for all non POCs, no matter the income
>redistribute the tax income among blacks in the form of specially printed bills of ancient kings and queens
>these bills can only be spent by blacks, and white have to accept them, when in possession of these special currency, they get to donate it back to their black charity of choice
>jews do not get taxed at all, they however get to provide members of their community to replace all members of senate that aren't already jewish in exchange for not getting to directly help the disadvantaged melanoid youths
directly, they also get to move around this special POC currency as reparations for the holocaust

there, all fixed

Sales tax is levied on the merchants not the buyers, so its a type of income tax, but jew merchants have decided to pass it on to their customers.

20 percent for all,billionaires 50

5% on everyone

that's it

Progressive consumption tax.

Do you know what the price elasticity of demand is?
Of course you don't you fucking imbecile.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Flat rate of 10%. No credits, deductions, exemptions, etc.

Individuals are taxed at a firm amount, say 25% regardless of income above what is defined as poverty. Those making below poverty are given a "negative" tax to bring them up to the poverty line. In this course, all other social welfare programs are scrapped as this poverty line should be able to support an individual modestly in all necessary matters.

There are no other federal taxes. Corporations earnings are reported by shareholders proportionally regardless of whether or not they receive them as dividends. Counties and states can tax as they see fit.

>10%
fuck off jew

In addition, surpluses should be raised during expansions and deficits should be raised during recessions, which is what Keynes originally proposed, proving governments that supposedly act following his doctrine are actually desperately trying to apply short-term, immediate solutions for economic recovery.

0 (zero) %

I agree as an end goal (well my end goal is total elimination of the income tax), but if we were to go to a system like this immediately, it would expand the debt so much we would have to either default or go into hyper-inflation

>38% Flat tax

what

are you literally insane

Price gets passed on to the customer no matter what, retard. More expensive to operate a business = goods will be more expensive. Basic economics like said.

That's a horrible idea. Great way to inflate the deficit whist simultaneously creating brain drain and driving all of the job creators and investors out of the country.

Elaborate? Something along the lines of the fairtax proposal but with exemptions for things like food?

Again, without something the supplement the lost revenue like a VaT, or MASSIVE spending cuts too literally everything, this is a great way to either balloon the deficit or put the country into a state of hyper-inflation

I think 25% is probably a little bit too high for a flat tax, the sweet spot for flat taxes is somewhere in the 15%~ region, but other than that that's actually a pretty decent plan.

End goal, but not at all practical at the moment.

> Personal Income tax
Flat tax of 35%, with a tax exemption of the first €15 000

> VAT (belgium)
Lowering the VAT from 21% to 19%

> Corporate tax
Lowering it from 35% to 12.5%

A TEMPORARY tax on "the Rich"
> if you have cars, boats, houses, which accumulate to €1 000 000 you will have to pay an extra tax

>Elaborate? Something along the lines of the fairtax proposal but with exemptions for things like food
If you aren't saving or investing it, it's taxed. There wouldn't be exceptions, but the poor wouldn't be overtaxed because as I said, it's progressive.

The beauty of this system is that it would be tied to economic expansion or the raising of interest rates in order to create surpluses, which would curb damaging economic booms by keeping interest rates low, and recessions would have the response of decreases in taxes in order to encourage consumption, which as a policy only works in the long-term if surpluses are raised in economic expansion, which would otherwise result in government debt growing faster than GDP.

Ok, that makes more sense. That sounds like a really good idea, actually.

>End goal, but not at all practical at the moment.
just cut it out and work it out

Thanks. This system doesn't exist anywhere on earth and I haven't heard any politician mention anything resembling it, (though it's been floated by people like Bill Gates), so there's little chance of it actually being implemented.

7% flat income, 5% payroll social security. Cut the spendings and deregulate shit.

MARKET
M
A
R
K
E
T

% Flat tax
>what
>are you literally insane
blame the spenders.

here's a plan, get rid of robbery public and private

Not bad. Never gonna happen. When I try to talk about the absolutely insane tax rates in Belgium people shrug it off. As if they like being literal slaves. Remember paying 55% of your property to the State is literally communism as the state owns you for more than half. It's like Stockholm syndrome.

0% tax for everyone and every group

>Muh roads
>Muh science
>Muh
>Muh
>Muh

Fuck off cunts, stop stealing others money

Thanks Hilary

Could you give input on how the tax system would be changed while maintaining the general level of spending?

No income tax, no VAT.
30% capital gains tax.
High property tax
High taxes on energy
pay-to-use on most of the public services.

>30% capital gains tax
>high property tax
THE most cucked thing imaginable

Capital Gains Taxes are a really good way to discourage investment in your economy

shit plan senpai

fuck property taxes.

I shouldn't have to ipso facto rent land that I own outright.

fuck that right out the goddamn door.

Only if it's higher than the earned income rate.

Yes if the tax is a lot higher than neighboring countries. Having no income tax and no VAT would balance out that and offer a very high incentive to invest.

I would also legalize prostitution and weed and have some sort of taxation on them.

20% flat income tax
No social security, no FICA, no welfare
Anyone who is too poor can elect to live in a government run commune like a prison, where housing and meals are provided, as well as opportunities for self education.

Here's my proposal. I think Sup Forums will approve:
Fucking spam avoidance:
splt.ws slash 2a3Lz9e

>the system thinks its spam

OY VEY WE CANT LET THE GENTILES FIGURE THIS ONE OUT

20% is a bit high for a flat income tax
how about just going with what the US was supposed to do in the first place, which is tax international commerce and pretty much nothing else?
also sales tax should be illegal, shit fucks up the economy

1% for everyone earning over £10,000.
Massively reduce the size of the government.

>also sales tax should be illegal, shit fucks up the economy
It's good here in Vegas where we have millions of foreigners dropping hella cash everywhere

>Individuals earning from $40,001 - $100,000 a year pay an income tax of 25%
>40 000 to 100 000
Why is the gap so wide? Absolutely ridiculous.

If jews didn't pay tax or work america would be overtaken by the us tommorow. Keep complaining but nevwr forget, america is nothing without the jews.

China I meant china.. Fuck

>tfw the jews are stopping us from conquering the Americas

>tfw we tried to help America conquer America in 1939 but then the Americans invaded to stop us so that America couldn't conquer America.

Cut bottom two brackets to zero, add 5% to the third highest and second highest brackets, and 10% to the highest.

wat

VAT ~20-25%. Your primary housing does not get taxed.

Assorted regulatory fees to compensate for externalities are fine. And I'm fine with sumptuary taxes on tobacco/alcohol tbqh.