He did nothing wrong. except be too gosh darn cute :3

He did nothing wrong. except be too gosh darn cute :3

I swiped right to a dude that looks like him on Tinder. Hope it works, 'cuz he a cootie patootie.

Give this man his plums.

just like how a drunk driver doesnt do anything wrong

>just like how a drunk driver doesnt do anything wrong
>drunk driver
This argument is invalid because bucky didn't choose to defect
a drunk driver chooses to drink and then drive
Bucky didn't get to choose to defect and he didn't get to choose to kill

Yes, Bucky is lucky

No, Bucky was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

Sitcom of these three when? It can be calls ALL CAPS

Is that the actor or a cosplay? Looks a little weird.

Bucky choose to be out in the public knowing good and we'll he was a ticking time bomb ready to murder again. It's not his first time having some stranger " mind control " him. He could have moved to a shit country where nobody cares if brown people die but instead he plants himself right in the middle of the city

The argument stands. He made choices which he knew would put people's life in danger. Fucker even tried to murder the cop down the stairwell and cap had to save him

From what you guys saw in the movie 1 on 1 with no interference who would win Bucky vs. Black Panther? First confrontation it looked like Panther was wrecking him but I think that had more to do with the element of surprise and Bucky having never fought him. At the airport it seemed like a more even fight.

He got captured, that's what he did wrong

the mistake he made was choosing to surrender

Literally 5 minutes after being taken into custody he got mind controlled by a dude who managed to infiltrate a government facility with no effort. Everything was fine when he was just living out of his shitty apartment.

Also Bucky was scared and trying to hold back. When he's in Winter Soldier mode he's a lot more skilled. I noticed that actually, there's a huge gulf in his reactions, stances, and the like when he's in Bucky mode versus WS mode. Good job on the part of the directors/actor.

It's the actor during filming of Cap2. He sent the photo to Feige and recently posted it to his instagram.

He looked like he gorged on too many of those plums if you get my drift. His outfit in the concept art looked a lot better.

Also there was a weird effect of T'Challa's ring on his arm. We saw it in the breakout fight and airport fight.

Baggy clothing on muscular dudes always makes you look chubby dumpling. It's a shame they didn't give him something tighter at the airport.

Man the leather jacket would've been awesome. Truer to the comics too.

Why didn't he cover up his robot arm if he was on the run

To sell toys.

I like how T'Challa can still match up to Bucky in Winter Soldier mode even without the suit.

Maybe the hat was a little silly but i liked Bucky's casual costume. It was cute. Though I don't think they ever explained the significance of his backpack in the movie itself.

He's powered by Mystic African Herbage, just like the comics.

He smokes weed every day.

How does it work? Do they need to drink it every once in a while to maintain their powers or is it an initiation thing like Zabo's deal.

Forget all about the Raiden/Sam jokes, Bucky felt a lot more like Bladewolf to me in this movie.

Iirc they just ingest it when they assume the mantle of Black Panther and it immediately grants them enchanced abilities

I don't know why but I really enjoy seeing the heroes out of costume. I hope we get a lot of cool costumes in the Black Panther solo film.

Normal Bucky Panther wins no problem. Crazy murder trance Winter Soldier Bucky however kicks his ass pretty hard however.

What IS identity?

Thought he was Ant-Man at first because of Avengers Academy.

Captain America: Road Trip

Is that Pym or Lang?

This is one of the rare times the costume designers picked a bad choice. All of the concept art designs looked like they would've been better.

Everything was not fine considering the situation he was in. You can't use future vision on a scenario that hasn't happened yet as a former of self defense. Hindsight doesn't work that way

" What ifs" don't keep pedophiles out of prison even though we know they're likely to be killed there. The responsibility for his safety switches to the government and that's where the punishment would lie. Out in the open he shirks responsibility for his actions but in prison those responsibilities are given to his handlers.

>Fucker even tried to murder the cop down the stairwell and cap had to save him
Well they were trying to kill him at the time.

Why doesn't Vision just track down the remaining copies of the book with the Hydra codes and burn them? And if Wanders can make Hulk go crazy, why can't she just poof the hard wiring in Bucky's brain?

She gave them hallucinations didn't she? Making Hulk go nuts with that is pretty easy I imagine, rewiring Bucky's brain from years of experiments would be quite something else I imagine.

He wasn't actively trying to kill them, not in the way Batman was.

Well, they do seem to be hallucinations. We never see what Hulk sees so we have to assume they are as well. Even so, she could just put a fog over his associations with that sequence and probably break it that way couldn't she? Like a hallucinogenic band-aid?

>He wasn't actively trying to kill them, not in the way Batman was.
I live in a world where this is true in movies.

Professor X and Emma Frost do that shit every other day but I really would like to keep the X-Men as far away from Bucky as possible.

that jawline is lewd

desu pretty evenly matched. could go either way.

Stupid sexy Bucky
I hope he slims down in his next movie appearance because anime girlyboy Bucky makes my dick hard.

I seriously really loved how WEIGHTY Bucky's fight choreography felt in the opening when he's beating up all the German special forces.

desu

Lang. Pym is a teacher. Which is weird because Jan is a student.

We're in agreement that BP will fix him with his dick, right?

cute

Oh god fandom please don't start making whale Bucky art now.

Was it something more than a bugout bag?

it is from the movie

someone make them kiss

Poor Bucky, forever doomed to be cucked by Carters.

Got that in a non-ANTS resolution?

With his Vibranium suit there's basically no way Bucky could get the kill on Panther.

Not to mention T'Challa has super human panther god abilities to go with it, he takes this easy.

Your shit argument has been shut down multuple times, give up, you're embarrassing yourself.

Stop, before you become as bad as the Damianfag.

He did wrong by throwing his badass looks away and stuffing himself with too many Doritos

Sebastian said Bucky's brain is still scrambled so he tries to write down anything he knows.

Also he eats plums because it supposedly improves memory.

Why is he so fat in CW?

Cool meme

Cut him some slack, after 70 years of HYDRA brainwashing he deserves some nice food.

That's really interesting but they never bring this up anywhere in the film. So it just looks like he's got this backpack with potentially plot-important stuff inside left hanging.

>2 years in that apartment doing nothing but watching TV, drinking beer and eating pizza
Living the dream.

>meme

He's a landwhale. Makes me kek that fujoshits are drawing him all waif-like when he's bigger than Cap now.

>Doritos
>shitty cheap candy bars
>nice food
And he's got bushmeat to look forward to once he gets out of the carbonite.

I just want to pinch his cheeks.

He's just muscular fat. Bara style.

>there are people who think Cap did the wrong thing by trying to save his friend from the government army attempting to kill an innocent brainwashed man on sight

To be fair, he was still plenty susceptible to brain wash and he just broke out of confinement killing a few people on the way out. Most governments would do the same thing. He's dangerous, and that's not subjective; it's exactly why he went back into cryosleep.

Stark tried to bring him in alive specifically BECAUSE the government was just going to kill him if they went after him. Cap was more about finding Zemo and stopping him from gaining control of the other Winter Soldiers.

He's not even fat. He posted some pics on Instagram of himself as they were shooting the movie. It's just that he's wearing really unflattering clothes, kinda like Armstrong at the end of MGR.

His outfit in the movie is just really baggy.
Cap looks more like he's ripped because his outfit is quite tight.

>works out hard for the movie
>doesn't even have a shirtless scene
For what purpose?

I don't think he's actually fat but his face looks it. Probably the steroids.

T'Challa took Bucky in WS mode without a suit, he beats Bucky handily with his suit.

That's fair, but even before that the plan was to kill him and it ended up being the government's fault his brainwashing triggered again. But people still don't understand why Steve wouldn't want to work with them.

Maybe it's just me but the guy who plays Bucky looks a hell of a lot like Richard Madden.

His face is legitimately fat. Also, when he's fighting Cap in that red shirt, he's far bulkier than the comparatively sleek Evans.

It is just you. Stan looks way more like Mark Hamill.

fuck dude. black suit cap looks so fucking sweet. i hope they do that in infinity war (yeah yeah name change)

since he is a secret avenger now and pretty much swore off his government, wearing a black suit would make sense and be sweet as shit.

wont happen though.

A little bit maybe, they both have the same big forehead and stuff but Stan has sharper cheekbones and Madden has curlier hair.

holy shit

>We'll mine vibranium from his ashes. Take him into battle with us.

I haven't seen CW yet, is T'challa cute in it?

Maybe?

His ass is pretty cute in it.

Nah, he just has a round boyish face

Yeah, so it's twice as cute that Mark Hamill "adopted" him.

The cutest

It's abnormally bloated in CW, probably due to juicing.

Pretty cute

That scenes probably the worst of it, but aside from that he looks pretty OK. Not as lean as he used to be but not really any fatter in the face than Daniel Bruhl usually looks.

FATTY
A
T
T
Y

I'd gladly join in on that threesome.