1. your country

1. your country
2. do you drink a drink of one part cheap wine one part water in you're country? how do you call it?
it's called szprycer in Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spritz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Flag.
2. I didn't even know that was a thing. Why would you do it? I get it with stronger liquors, but wine?

sprizter

its refreshing and lighter

it's refreshing and doesn't feel that strong. when it's a cheap wine it tastes better that way than wine alone. also wine gives you a different kind of drunk than spirits.

Interesting. What wines are usually used for it?

>szprycer
kek

"Spritzer" is austro bavarian and means injected

anything from lower price range as long as it doesn't taste like shit. usually white but I also like it with red, matter of preference. dry wine is better better imo, more refreshing, but I hate sweet wines altogether

>part water
It's supposed to be mineral water. And we call it špricer.

>injected
It means sprayer or sprinkler.

>same name in all languages, Austro-Bavarian etymology
interedasting, so Germans invented it?

Well yes, it comes from the word spritzen because the bubbles from the mineral water spurt out.

Oh, you do it with red wine too, huh. Maybe I'll give it a shot one day.

>mineral water
That makes a lot more sense. I thought we were just talking about just diluting the wine with water, which sounded pretty weird to me.

It's called a "Weinschorle"

1. Flag
2. No

What the fuck is wrong with east Europe

>interedasting, so Germans invented it?
most likely, spritzen is a German verb

>let me tell you about your language

>2

I use a loanword based on the word in daily life. So I guess it's my language too :^)

Of course it is, my southern austrian friend :^)

even shitalians have it, they call it spritzde.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spritz

+ they add something else

Thanks for all the cool words, majster.

Have a Palatschinke as reward.

Palačinka is an interesting one, its etymology is pretty crazy.

Thats precisely what the ancient greeks did, they even had special vessels for that

No it was the venetians that invented "Spritz" but at the time they were under the Austrian empire, so in a way you could say its german

>I thought we were just talking about just diluting the wine with water, which sounded pretty weird to me.
Isn't that what the greeks and romans did?

drinking alcohol mixed with carbonated drinks makes you drunk faster because the carbonation pushes more of the alcohol into your intestinal wall

>szprycer

writing Slavic languages with Latin script should unironically be a bannable offence