This was the most satisfying ending in the show so far. Chuck getting BTFO like that was pure kino

This was the most satisfying ending in the show so far. Chuck getting BTFO like that was pure kino.

Was huell babino's act legal?!

All he did was put something in his pocket, and Jimmy admitted he had him do it, and that he'll testify and confirm that he did actually do it. It's perfectly legal, nothing was stolen, if anything it was a slight invasion of privacy.

are americunts really this stupid?

> disconnected battery
> no circuit
> no current
> no electromagnetic field

average americunt science education 0/10

>smart enough to not get tilted by the ex-wife's surprise presence
>smart enough to call Jimmy's bluff with the phone demonstration, anticipating an attempted fake-out where if he was "hurt" by it Jimmy would just reveal there was no battery
>I was thinking Huell planted a phone that would ring in the middle of the cross-examination
>it's a battery
>gets tilted by the battery, the thing probably didn't even give off an EMF while unplugged but Chuck probably doesn't know that
>ends up making him look crazier than all the previous scenarios by getting "hurt" by something he'd know would be harmless if he did a little more research
>everyone thinks he's a god damn manipulative nutcase who can't keep his story straight and whose "illness" is seemingly only ever as bad as it is convenient
>prestigious Charles McGill getting THIS flimflammed by Slippin' Jimmy
>probably also getting some perspective on how slippery Jimmy can really be, but also how much he was spared from it because Jimmy actually loved him
>all Jimmy ever wanted was to do his thing, care for his unwell brother and bring him groceries, and maybe get his approval without being targeted by a self-righteous crusade from a resentful egoist
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Was this the best episode of any show this year?

I made that exact same screenshot. Pure kino.

this show is kino

natural lighting

just BTFOs every other show on tv in this regard

especially GoT

I don't get how people say the show is boring, maybe if you just want all those in your face moments of Breaking Bad, but this episode had me more on the edge of my seat than any episode of BB I can remember.

2/10

Yes bcs is the only good drama currently airing

Do people really hate their fathers this much? Chuck is a paper thin cartoon people masquerade as a deep character study.

i'd act you're moms vagina legal, if you catch my drift.

I don't either, I found the show very engaging. I like court room shit, and Mike being in the show gives it that little spy/action infusion.

i dunno what happened in that episode but i hope it was worth watching 2 seasons of NOTHING for it bro. For your sake i mean.

It just shows how fake Chuck's disease is. If he were smarter he would know that a simple battery wouldn't be able to affect him. It's all purely psychological.

>natural lighting

You don't know what that word means

>this milf-age roastbeef will never wake you in the morning by BRAAPing in your face

Game of thrones is fan fiction at this point where the characters can teleport around the planet in an episode. No one takes it seriously

its funny how fast it nosedived, after it began trying to appeal to strong independant women

>after it began trying to appeal to strong independant women
It didn't really though.

Definitely my favorite episode so far.

Did you not see him trying to put batteries into the recorder

Boring episode. If I wanted to sit through a court case I'd just kill someone.

it really fucking did, though, just like any other show that tried the same

You may enjoy this article, user:
www.theparisreview.org/blog/2015/04/23/better-call-caravaggio/

Can I take a moment to say how exceptionally well done the relationship between Jimmy an Kim is portrayed in that show?
None of those bullshit romance scenes to spoonfeed even the last idiot, yet everybody knows whats what.

But user batteries have electricity in them don't you know?

>it'sa kim puts on and takes off shoes in her closer for 15 minutes episode

B
R
A
V I N C E
O

reminder that Huel did nothing wrong

Batteries always have a low background discharge, dude

I'm surprised how often this "plothole" came up

Kim is incredibly unhateable unless you're trying really, really hard

She's like a more consistent, better written Skyler (fulfils a similar role, but isn't as naive)

Is the exit sign foreshadowing Chuck's anhero?

I enjoy how the actor lost so much weight that Huell seems to have gained a crazy amount during his employment at Saul's, which kind of makes sense (just like how the secretary gets to be a sourpuss, too)

lads, does anyone have the webm from 201 of slippin kimmy laughing and beaming at jimmy after their con and then kissing him?

Petyr tells Sansa to believe in herself and start taking back what's hers
She becomes a rape victim b/c she continued to be the sad why is this happening to me non character.

She's a big gal

endgame /ourship/

I'm not usually a Sophie Turner fan but God damn that pic is hot

She's too serious, too hardworking and has too much self-control, everything wild and sensual in her completely suppressed. She forgot what it is to have fun.

bcs was trash, watched entire season 1 and have never been so bored in my life. im so glad i didnt watch s2 or id be one of you faggits trying to save face by pretending it was good. its the opposite of what entertaining tv should be.

BCS is absolutely thrilling. Gilligan is a master storyteller.

To get into BCS, it's a requirement that you watched and enjoyed Breaking Bad.

At the end of Breaking Bad, Saul Goodman ends up being one of those characters who got what they deserved (along with Walter White). BCS hinges on the viewer's knowledge that Jimmy/Saul is a slimey (but slightly conflicted) semi one-note character.

Most Breaking Bad fans went into BCS with a similar mindset: "Okay, Jimmy is a huckster. I GET IT. WHY SHOULD I KEEP WATCHING THIS GUY'S STORY?"

Every episode has me hooked from beginning to end because I still have that question at the forefront of my mind all the time. The last 10 minutes of S3E5 was a payoff so huge that I would have been okay if it was the season finale.

Holy shit, BCS is god-tier storytelling.

Season 2 was better than 1 and season 3 is really good so far, BB level. Your loss.

>it's a requirement that you watched and enjoyed Breaking Bad.
wrong. i love BCS but i'm indifferent towards BB.

I want to use Kim's comfy ass as a pillow

>Washing your teeth right after waking up and not after Breakfast

>wanting BCS to show breakfasts before they brush their teeth

that's how you spot the BrBafag.

Debilitating shit taste

That's clearly not what I said you fucking faggot

>bongs "wash" their teeth instead of brushing them

Explains why they're all so fucked up

>>None of those bullshit romance scenes to spoonfeed even the last idiot, yet everybody knows whats what.
yeah KIM just want sex and company. very redpilled on women

americans are too stupid to understand that the brushing is after the meal. it is is like the retards who wash their hands before touching their pepe.

can't blame him to be honest. I felt the exact same way until the episode before this. Honestly feel like you could just pick it up this season and forget 1 and 2. Like my god, you remember that shit Jimmys fat con man buddy? Just such shitty filler garbage.

They got way, way, way too comfortable with the 2 seasons AMC gave them up front and took shit too slow. Now the ratings are shit and next season will probably be the last barring some miracle.

And that will be it. The anticipated Breaking Bad spinoff will end up being entirely some bullshit about some Skyler-tier annoying as fuck character that's allergic to electricity.

The show will become BrBa tier if Saul ends up not only getting him disbarred but having him committed. They don't have the balls though

damn prestigious Charles McGill getting THIS flimflammed by Slippin' Jimmy

Pisses me off how Huell is basically fucking magic

it's Huell, ain't gotta explain shit

you have to go back.

to where?

Nice lawyer jibber jabber m8.
Still a shadow of Breaking bad.

>natural lighting
AHAHAHAHAH!!
Just get this newfag out a here!
He wouldn't know kino if it came to his house punched him in his nuts and fucked his loose ass.

is that greg king-lear?

well, suspension of disbelief and all that... There are people ( prestidigitators etc.. ) who remove people's watch without them noticing... Or people stealing wallets, again, without being spotted.

This is a hell of a lot harder than just putting something in someone's pocket while bumping into them.

But Huell could probably be sued for what he did tho; Chuck's condition might not be real but he thinks it is, and looked hurt when he got the battery out.

If some crazy person is afraid of turtles and you put a turtle on him while he sleeps pretty sure you can be sued for that, inflicting suffering&shit, even tho the turtle doesn't actually hurt him. Same deal.

(And yes the doctor did the same thing but a medical professional doing it =/= some hired guy doing it).

Rake us- Kegan dean the lawyer.
It's the remake of Rake AUS, the original.
Pretty similar to this show and was canned just before this appeared after 1 season.

Can someone link to full episode please? All I was able to find are 34:26 videos without the ending. One retard uploaded cut version and everyone lse copied it. It's really difficult to fin S3 episodes. I had no problem with 1&2.

what's the source on that picture?

tpb nigger

dentists advise against brushing your teeths right after OR right before eating, famalam.

makes food go in microscopic wounds and shit you get by brushing them.

So what. I can technically sue you over tying your shoe. Doesn't mean a jury will convict you.

try and lick one asshole

Sounds like an adult

Still this retarded unfinished episode, nigger

Exactly, she is TOO adult, no inner child left in her.

batteries slowly discharge overtime you brainlet

What? She sounds super fun to be around. Of course she won't be laughing it off in court and shit... but the few "casual" scenes we've had between them, she's super fun and comfy.

comparing Skyler and Kim should be permaban desu

BCS is approaching BB levels of excellence IMO

but you're wrong, Lucifer.
Rewatch the scene with the tequila and the kiss afterward... They were both childish as fuck, and she enjoyed that immensely, made her make the first move with Jimmy.

Also the flirty phone call in S1, and a few other similar scenes.

They just don't force it like in other tv shows/movies where after 4 minutes together they're jumping on magic clouds while being showered by liquid rainbows and it's not believable at all.

She's a normal person and they have a normal relationship, it's not 24/7 MPDG bullshit.

BCS is objectively better than BB imho. But the shows (well, before Mike steals it I guess?) are not really the same type of shows, and not intended for the same audience. That's what hurts it most.

The BrBa crowd probably enjoy it less than someone who wouldn't even know about the universe and picking it up just as a stand-alone show about a crooked lawyer building up his career.

It's mostly a character development show. Not much of that in BrBa. What little character development there is is usually very forced, like Skylar being a whiny crying bitch for 80% of the show then suddenly she's telling mob bosses to go fuck themselves.

This is foreshadowing to chuck killing himself by the end of this season, screencap this

She's a woman who left her small town to become a successful lawyer.

Yeah she probably lost her "inner child" in the process but hey.

fathers? what father