20yo in 9 months

>20yo in 9 months
>kv
save me

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/qkFJw0uW0DWw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll be a kissless virgin when you're 30 unless you yourself do something about it.

t. soon to be wizard.

Sex is simply putting your dick inside a woman, pushing it back and forth, achieving orgasm and allowing chemicals to flow through your brain

Are you really missing out on much? I am not

desu I was kv until I hit 21.

lost my virginity like a month after.

Don't worry, user.

Actually, I regret writing that.

Do worry. And take steps to change your situation.

>Sex is simply putting your dick inside a woman, pushing it back and forth, achieving orgasm and allowing chemicals to flow through your brain

You are thinking about sex like masturbation. Sex is about pleasuring your partner, not about pleasuring yourself. There is nothing comparable to making a woman orgasm and knowing that you made her do that.

go to asia. even the ugliest white man will slay

Literally kiss a random girl on the street

The worst it can happen is you get hit a few times

>Spain
>White

>21 in 8 days
>I wish I was still a kissless virgin

Been 2.5 years and I'm still not over her.
It's been over for about 5 times as long as the relationship lasted.

I'm beginning to think I shall never get over her

>inb4 once you get laid again you'll forget

I had relationships before that, and I've had sexual encounters since, but nothing compares. I've actually given up on having sex once I discovered I no longer got enjoyment from it.
Sex with a stranger isn't worth it.
When you make love though......

Fuck disloyalty

That mindset is one of the earlier phases of kissless virgins.
I used to be there.
Now im a wizard who has a good day when a female looks at me

>There is nothing comparable to making a woman orgasm and knowing that you made her do that.
I'd rather have a woman cause permanent damage to my balls and whenever I'll see her I'd feel aroused and weak in the knees knowing she did that

>19
you're a fucking kid, stuff will change

>19
>khhv shutin
fuck this, but i already ordered my exit plan

hang in there user, she's coming

>Sex is about pleasuring your partner, not about pleasuring yourself
Lol then it's pathetic who needs it

Overrated, see above. I am a bit shy of 30 as well.

>tfw no girl will show up at your door one day and help you change your hikikomori ways

>Implying you're old
>Implying you simply can't fuck around for another decade
goddamn you youngfags

It's okay, when I was 19 I was also a khv, now I am just a virgin at the age of 21. Just made out and held hands for a little. Good memory but left me hollow. It's been two years and no attention from her or any other girl

Bro, that's illegal. Also very selfish, what about the way she feels? For all you know she could be scarred from a person taking advantage of her, even if it's just a kiss.

nigger I first watched this in 2009

Helium?
Still waiting
I fell you hebro

I was once in the same situation as you. It were just few months before my 20th birthday and I thought it was my duty to lose my virginity before that day.
I didn't do it. Soon turning 21 and still nothing

I turned 20 years old 5 months ago and I had never kissed a girl either. Now I have kissed and had sex multiple times. There is hope.
The penis in vagina part is overrated, but the kissing and cuddling part is very nice.

How is it traumatic if it's just a kiss?
I'm not even suggesting french kiss
a.uguu.se/qkFJw0uW0DWw.webm

No, you don't. Stop shilling, stop pretending and stop meming
I hate you all so fucking much, so fucking cruel all of you.
Is humanity all we got, Kant is wrong, he is fucking wrong, fuck you all hope you all die when HyperChina comes with hand of the singularity God and you all reedee like some kind of loathsome dream into machinery numbness.
I'm not going to tell you to stop making fun of people who is suffering because you are not going to stop anyway, hope you die of AIDS fucking dipshits.

You all fucking sadistic make me feel ill just with seeing you, hope you fall into oblivion due to post-singularity information hyperabundance in trading crumbs of labour-power on the libidino-economic junk circuit

space is an anthropomorphically scaled, predominantly vision-configured, massively multi-slotted reality system, information and atomic configuration is no longer scarce idiots, we are all going (me included) to not transcend, nobody gives a fuck about your hormones and bacterian bartening with a sexual partner

Hell has no interest in our debauched moral currency, NObody cares about hedonism after all, one ascends into profundity, profundity doesn't ascend into one, IDIOTS.

Organs crawl like aphids upon the immobile motor of becoming, the same happens to your cum or your seed, you have to control those urges to really realise of the truth

We are all an antichrist, a poet, a pharmacist, an alcoholic, a drug addict, a psychotic, a leper, a suicide, an incestuous cannibal, a necrophiliac, a rodent, a vampire, and a werewolf, if you simply don't shut the fuck up your information is going to get mixed and exobreeded.

Lies are your entire metabolism, the air you breathe, your bread... you are scum OP and people sadistic like you

Zitto animale

The mixture of naturalism and blasphemy that characterizes the presingularity Baphomet makes me sick, you are all laughing at people worst than you, fool! That doesn't matter anyway when HyperChina comes.

Suffering, suffering must be obviously futile if it is to be 'educational'. Nothing that was true has ever made sense.

And that's all OP, I guess, I cannot come with anything new, that is why you are unhappy, because you are evil

Can you make payella

dont do it sven

Yes. I love to cook.
It is going to be destroyed by the capitalist degeneration of the knowledge of the intelligentsia anyway