Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #828

"Jeph really does want to look like Claire" edition

can't wait for her to get a boss tattoo on her hand to cover her stab wound

She actually looks pretty cute here despite the awful plugs.

Why is Claire such an awful character?

>She

She's written by a pasty white middle aged hipster.

Are those ugly earrings that stretch your earlobs new? First time I see them in him.

>hand stabber now self aware that the septum piercing was a mistake and dissuades people towards more body mods

>she

>She's written by a pasty white middle aged hipster who secretly wants to either undergo gender re-assignment surgery to resemble her or to kill a bunch of tumblrinas to make a woman suit like Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs."

Fixed that for you.

Reminder that this is was was cucking him before leaving him with half of his shit, and still gets a percentage of his Patreon and merch moneys because she's still his manager.

>she's still his manager.
Jesus H Christ, what a fag.

>getting matching tattoos with a sibling

Maybe that's why he wants to be the little redheaded tranny.

>because she's still his manager
Bullshit, you just wanna make me laugh.

Don't tell me he actually confirmed it?

Aren't they twins? That would be perfectly acceptable with twins.
Or if it's for the death of a family member. Come to think of it, has Claire's dad ever been talked about?

They're not twins, Jeph just can't draw well enough to make them look different but still related.

>They're not twins
You're kidding right? I've thought they were twins since Sup Forums started talking about this shitty comic.

There's literally a panel that's was posted here where they go we're not twins.

>that terrible jawline
christ

Clarence is the little brother, which is why whats his name feels shit about him being in a relationship

>2016

So what was Claire's original name?

I still say that thing looks like trans Greg Proops

This bitch is a dude right?

>gages
>nose shit.
I thought that was decent chick/trap, but now this is just shit.

Yeah, there's a cock and balls between that bitches legs, but no vagina.

Wait wait wait wait hold on fucking what?

Please tell me there's more of this

Why is this things head a penis

So what's up with this comic anyway? On here it gets talked about with a mild dose of disdain but spices with enough interest in reading it. Drop one of the comics in Sup Forums and all you hear is everyone screaming that it's the end of the world, then they turn on each other like badgers tied by the tail.

I get the whole transgender issue in the comic and all, but it looks like I'd have to read it to get the full scoop.

She has absolutely no personality.

We all like Hanners because she's neurotic and a little paranoid and back when she was Jeph's waifu and actually appeared in the comic she'd even occasionally be implied to be just a little perverted about certain things.

Claire has no interests and no quirks other than the fact that she has a dick, and that's not even mentioned or really dealt with in any fucking capacity. Faye is cantankerous, Dora had jealously issues she's coping with, Marigold is a horny slob, and Claire just occasionally wants to get piercings and tattoos to make herself seem interesting.

the comic's been running for years and years and it used to be mediocre but a little fun, and now it's just utter dogshit. It's frustrating because between ad revenue and patreon bucks the guy is paid like a doctor to make this comic that he's completely phoning in.

Have Claire's ears gotten longer?

I swear, they're like goat ears now. Somebody pull up a comic with Claire from a few months ago so I can compare.

Either Claire changed her outfit and let her hair down just so she could continue crying on Marten's lap, or Jeph couldn't be bothered to look back at a comic he drew just a week or so ago.

And you all said he would say she was completely right.
Then again knowing his audience they will probably complain about her being wrong and jeph will be forced to backpedal.

Sup Forums hates that it has a transexual character Sup Forums just hates that it's a shitty pandering transexual character that was auctualy good at first. It looked like we were going to get the rare well written transexual and our hopes were dashed.

>mediocre but a little fun

I'm getting that starting from the beginning. A little pretentious at times, with some projecting, but based on what I'm looking at he isn't an idiot. He points out things others see, and has some points. Guess it's later on down the road that he, I'm guessing by comments, panders to the new age crowd?

I just hate the fucking ear gauges and septum piercing, "body mod" is a garbage ass fetish, especially for a character like Claire who is "supposed" to be intelligent, serious, and career-driven (Jeph forgot this completely)

Someone post the comic where Clair bitches about how awful his life is

Every time I find one if those I try to forget about what I know and try to approach it with an open mind to try to see what people like in this.

And every time I feel an awful sense of disgust at the shitty drawing, the complete absence if art or creativity and of course the total lack of any even slightly humorous element.

Every time I realize my tongue is licking the interior of my mouth as if it was trying to dissipate the taste of shit I feel when I read this utter crap written by a hack with no talent whatsoever but still wins more money than me thanks to stupid sheeples who love to reward mediocrity.

Fuck.

They just had sex stupid.

Yeah, I don't see why Sup Forums cares so much about a comic that doesn't affect them really, that is unless they were fans that had their hopes dashed by a dick.

Now that I think about it, all their rage revolves around the threat of hopes being dashed by a dick.

I think it's implied she's living with/regularly shacking up with him, probably just wanted to put on her pjs, take off her bra to let her boobs breathe and her pants to let her dick breathe.

This one?

when will marten fuck his sister?

Thanks. I like it just as much as the pizza guy fucking reking Clair

Screw that, when will Martin fuck his dominatrix mom?

Since just a few hours passed in Clinton's scene, it's reasonable to assume the same of Claire and Marten's scene. And Marten's clothes are the same, so, I dunno.

It's pretty sad that this took plebcomics 45 minutes to make and it looks better than the actual comic.

Oh bullshit. Who waits until after sex to cry?

The secret ingredient: facial expressions.

A rape victim

So what, they enjoy it till it's over?

Then they call the cops 2 days later

>a man can fly by moving his arms because he feels he can

how is a text apology more personal than a gift basket? watch this:

i'm sorry

Finally! Apology accepted, user. Let's never fight again.

Even though I dedpice Claire as a character since a long way back, >she still has these moments when >she just looks the cutest, like in this strip. But then I see the awful nose ring and horrendous gauges and I change my mind. And this us from a guy who likes tattoos and piercings.

Even though I despise Claire as a character since a long way back,
>she still has these moments when
>she just looks the cutest,
like in this strip. But then I see the awful nose ring and horrendous gauges and I change my mind. And this is from a guy who likes tattoos and piercings.

Is the comic title supposed to be a play on "Becky with the good hair" ?

It's fascinating seeing Jeph's tiny pea brain in motion like this, as he just applies his tiny set of fetishes/preferences to every one of his characters, losing grasp of what their individual personalities would otherwise dictate.

Not saying you're wrong, but what have you seen in the comic that suggests Claire's personality would dictate not getting a nose piercing?

(I think ear gauges are universally ridiculous, so I definitely attribute that to Jeph's own fetishistic impulses.)

The setting is interesting in my opinion, having robots and other vaguely futuristic technology together with the hipster indie rock side of things is a somewhat original backdrop for a story based around relationship drama.

It's just that Jeph very easily gets hung up on shit characters while ignoring the others who might be more interesting. I don't know why he doesn't get the hint that no amount of shoving Claire in our faces will make us like the character any more.

It also doesn't help that he just gets rid of characters that he doesn't feel like writing any more without trying to resolve their stories in any significant way. Like there really should have been a comic where Angus said goodbye to Marigold or something.

That reminds me dident there used to be 3 interns at the library did he ever explain where the other one went

God she's cute.
>inb4 penis
>Its never stopped me in the past
If it weren't for the ear plugs she'd be 10/10
Nose piercings are super cute.

The black one got written out off screen because Jeph couldn't figure out a way to make her character interesting.

Not that such an thing stopped him from keeping Claire around.

>make girl
>make girl adorable
>make girl trans
>make girl ugly

I'll never forgive you Jeph. I know you're reading this thread and I want you to know from a long-ass time reader that I hate thee. You're a bad man and your sense of aesthetics and work ethic are questionable.

AND MORE PENELOPE DAMN YOU

>implying gauges aren't hot as fu-
Sorry nope I couldent go though with typing that.

>no amount of shoving Claire in our faces will make us like the character any more

Call me drunk, but is there any possibility that Claire is being forced to pander to the internet, like the tumblr crowd? Maybe I'm overthinking his desire to be tolerant. It's just that crowds like tumblr, who are all about wearing their opinion on their sleeve, are so easy to make money off of. You just have to cater to whatever they want agreement on.

>Maybe I'm overthinking his desire to be tolerant.
You are. Quit that shit

I'm too lazy right now to redraw the earlobes, but just by eliminating the plugs the pic it improved vastly

i been saying it for years, and I'll say it again.

jeph is going to come out as full on hard gay and trans.

SCREENCAP THIS

THANK YOU JESUS.

Ah, damn. I chuckled.

>Call me drunk, but is there any possibility that Claire is being forced to pander to the internet, like the tumblr crowd?

He is. HARD GAY levels. I mean, she's written as being perfect, the relationship with Marten is perfect as fuck, there is NO drama, and anyone that even conflicts with her is seen as being "oppressive" to the tranny.

Coupled with how the tranny is being the expy of Jeph, and his handling of her junk, she is the 100% model of pandering to the base.

When was anyone ever oppressive to her?

I doubt it.

It was real in his mind, user.

What are you gonna do? Give me a paper cut with your comic collection?

I also like nose piercings in general but nose rings only fit certain people though, and Claire isn't one of them.

Fucked up ears are the main problem. Otherwise they just look like disc shaped earrings.

You can't be hard gay and trans.

Maybe like, soft gay. Or fat gay.

It has never been shown. The ones she has told, Marten and Emelie, are both super supportive. She seems to pass pretty well so it's hard to see that there has ever been any oppression against her.

Okay, THAT I laughed at

Never plug. Messes up your lobes.

The whole Pintsize rant over not being able to change on a whim.

>i'm sorry
Y-you too.

you mean when will she fuck him?

>"Atta girl"

>that dead eyed marten
Gets me every time

>that was auctualy good at first
you fuckin wot m8? Claire has always been garbage, don't try speaking on Sup Forums's behalf

The pink haired robot is cute sameface aside

Holy shit, my sides! The Smartest Trans in the World

do transgender people have to take drugs their whole lives in order to be the other gender?

I bet they kill themselves after a while when they face the fact that they'll always be 1 thing and not the other.

>fat gay

Perfect for hacks

She's written as a manipulative cunt but character don't react to her like she is.