Just like that?

Like What? A shit thread?
Op's a faggot?
Really!?

Yes. That's life.

>completely missing the point of the movie

Yep.

Yes.

>buh-buh-but that's the moral, you see?!

Here's the moral of No Country For Old Men.

Seemingly decent people can let greed overcome them, intelligent people can make mistakes, others can pay for those mistakes with their lives and the nature of fate can (and will) affect everyone.

However if, as a lawman dedicated to upholding justice, you feel that your adversary is just a little too cunning for you to apprehend? Don't worry. Complain to your friend, go home to your wife and tell her about a dream you had about your father.

You'll feel better in the morning.

Most Overrated movie of the 2000's

Every single day there is some retard who watches this old fucking movie and makes this thread. This exact thread. How hard is it to understand what happens and why it ended the way it did? Is it just an elaborate troll? Or are all these people just so used to quipshit and capecancer that they are truly lost when they view something that is even remotely ambiguous?

You're all trash.

>ten years old

>old

the stardust speaks.

>ITT: movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching

Guess what faggot? I watched this movie in theaters. It's old, deal.

Yes, just like that. Read McCarthy

No, it isn't.

Because it's ten years old.

Surprisingly, assuming you're old enough to have seen it in its original theatrical run (the strong implication of this but not certain), you ought to be old enough by now to properly gauge age about these things, but it seems not. Must've been a kid, then.

enlighten us then

>Retard thinks there was a point

It was literally unfinished as it follows the book which was unfinished which the author openly spoke about. I believe he said he was on contract and ran out of time but I don't remember what he said for sure.

was 17.

and you are absolutely missing my original point in order to argue semantics of what it means to be "old", which is the absolute bottom of the gutter of discourse. aren't you tired of the same retarded thread about this movie? it really is just this ONE thread that is made about this movie, at least five times a week, with some other 18 year old who wanted to take a break from capeshit and watch an epic crime film but got confused and angry at the ending. All the time. Every time. To deny this is annoying is to admit that you make these threads yourself.

fuck are you talking about, the book is most certainly finished

the book makes it more clear that the main characters are Chigur and the Sheriff. Llewlyn is not the protagonist, he is the thing that pits the Sherriff and Chigur against each other

the whole point of the story is Tommy Lee Jones trying to cope with the fact he's sworn to defend the world from evil he no longer understands.

That's why he monologues about the kid in the electric chair at the beginning who says he committed murder just for fun and if he'd got out he'd do it again. Same thing with the El Paso Sheriff talking about kids wearing nose rings and everything going to hell because no one has manners.

Chigur shakes the foundations of his world because there's no typical motivation like greed or revenge in his actions.

>“There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots"

there, i simplified it for the normies.

dude nihilism lmao
v/s
dude destiny lmao

NCfOM's ending is terrible. We spend the entire movie with this character and then they kill him off camera. Its fucking stupid.

One thing I hated about this movie is the fact that Chigurh escapes. Not because I don't get the message but because it's fucking unrealistic that a hitman whose name a ton of people know kills like 10 people, including cops and civilians, over the span of a couple days and somehow escapes the authorities.

thank you based ultrapleb

dude i can't have a real opinion on anything so i have to use dude lmao to be a non-committing contrarian lmao

Perkek. Nicely done.

It's interesting how you correctly point out the banality of the age argument (despite insisting on the less right version of it yourself earlier), only to immediatley launch into some other thing in which I was not involved. It sounds like you have an argument with the OP or something, I can't be bothered to fully trace the argument back.

At least you conclude with the good rhetorical swipe that I must be the author of your annoyance, despite the fact that I did not create this particular thread. Simmer down.

the movie is not old.

>the movie is not old.
neither are you

one of my favorite scenes in the movie was the contrast between how Llewlyn and Chigurh handle the aftermath of their injuries. Chigurh was fucking smooth with his wound clean up and surgery