Every race on earth despises the white male

>every race on earth despises the white male
>even white women despise us

What needs to change?

You guys need to quit bitching like little girls about it.

Nobody likes us Hispanics or blacks either and we don't give a fuck.

everyone else

take testosterone shots, lift weights and don't eat burgers every meal

BACK TO R(K FAGGOT

Only white women hate white men. Latinas, Asian women, and black woman all still want to marry a white man more than marrying within their race.

Like the other people said, stop being so fucking nice. Be fucking assholes like men of other races. Stop taking shit. Ignore any anti white bullshit.

White guys are raised to be polite and we take it to heart, unlike other groups, incl. East Asians. Stop thinking being nice matters, at all

White women only hate white men because they identify as women before white. In generation X times and before, women identified as white first and women second.

Meanwhile other races of women usually identify with race first, followed by women second.

White women will single handedly kill of the white race becsuse they can get coaxed by minority women into the common purpose of "white men threat woemans and minorities badly"

Either start breeding asian or attempt to start teaching white women to know their place

Stop being white.

>What needs to change?
Them

A lot of White girls like White guys. Mold the rightwing normie ones into White nationalists by pointing out anti-Whites are assholes and bad for White babies.

Be smart about it.

>tfw spic
>tfw impregnated my white gf
>tfw she friendzoned 5 white guys that went after her while we were together

Guess she's a coalburner as well >^:)

Nah.

>straya shitposting
how can white men even compete?

You guys are literally turning into Jews

A mexican just told you to have some self respect you should think about that.

White women fall for the spic meme pretty hard, even though their kids normally just end up looking Mexican.

False white males are proven to be the most desired race on various dating sites. Get your facts straight you mindless piece of human filth.

Just stop cooperating. This society is still built on the backs of White guys. We need to see western culture as a foreigner would see it. Stop being loyal to the system. Do your own thing, be loyal to our race and to yourselves, guys.

Only solution.

Don't be like a tribe of people that is able to successfully fuck over everyone else and keep its members loyal, guiiiizzzz! Stay good goys and don't do what papa Jews do to win!

THEY ENVY US,
YOU MENTAL DEFECTIVE!!!

Alright I'll say it. We need to stand up to the social pressure and to the possibility that we'll be alienated and called a bigot and finally and completely (((REVEALL THE GODDAM JEW)))

White men are still talked shit about even though a lot of girls want to fuck us. Stop caring. Be colder and yea, have some self respect like this guy said

Fascism will rise, if you think us millenial autists are bad, just wait until the next gen grows up reading pol instead of b, remember most of us grew up as liberal/libertarian ironic racists. These kids are growing up 1488 intellectuals, it's not going to be good for enemies of the white man.

YES BUT niggers envy Asians but the anti Asian hate has no effect.

White people in general have to stop wanting to be seen as nice. We need to be willing to be assholes.

Most of us were raised to be really polite, so other groups who aren't polite are able to give us shit. We need to have an asshole attitude, plain and simple.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lift weights and start standing up for ourselves.

Then ya know, just bring back empires and shit.

>tfw no latina gf

pic semi-related

When you're right you're right.

the vast majority of white women love white males and only white males.

fuck but don't marry them

Be a man and win. Girls don't respect men who are virgins, anyway. Yes, there are White girls who are good, if you're willing to search, it's not impossible to find them.

Marry them and be dominant, pussies.

I'm sick of western guys being fuckin faggots. Change, dickheads

You know respond literally means talking back on the site right?
You can say to her'lol whore',and she says "blocked"
Thats still fucking responding

My gf is 1/8th spic if that makes it better

No bully pls

Everyone seems to love trans people now. Whites should become traps and trannies.

this

The answer is to breed with pale Latinas/Italians and create the new white-Mediterranean master hybrid.

This.Evem pol likes anzu the roach

Hi Schlomo.

> even white women despise us

Nah.

Online dating stats say otherwise

Why are you replying to yourself?

I wonder if people who say this shit even mean it. The offspring will just identify with Latinos or whatever the fuck, this is retarded.

he's so obviously a troll..............

>white women despise us
I bet you think that niggers actually have big dicks.

White women take us for granted.

Brown women, however, ache for us.

Everyone else is after us because we're emotionally weak and control a major portion of wealth.

In the end its all about money.

Nah because no girl is dying to fuck Asian men.

>What needs to change?

STOP GIVING MONEY TO FOREIGNERS AND ALLOWING THEM TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRIES.

Jesus its fucking easy. Other wise be over run by browns and chink overlords who own all the real estate etc.

Whites are literally paying others to colonise their lands.

Its madness.

Not true

If white dudes stop enabling and validating it, it will go away.

Where can i get testosterone?

This you fucking idiots, wake up!

Stop contributing to the system which is there to exploit you as a White guy! Stop being a good goy! Stop helping to build the monstrously anti White western system!

Every other race

Nothing if they hate us it means we are doing a good job

All the white men need to die

Honestly user it's just you. Stop being such a shit cunt. No one likes a shit cunt.
If that's not an option do what I did.
Fuck around till you are about 30yo.
Find a dumb white 18yo girl and marry the bitch.
Punch out a few kids so you don't die alone.
When you get bored rooting the same hole, start rooting sluts out of town. Or kys

That's the point. Whites can't have white pride. Best to just make Latinos the new white so your offspring can express racial pride.

dumbshit

You basically are saying 'you can't be proud so just die out'

You brought it upon yourselves and now even White males hate White males and themselves. So sad, so sorry.

EAST ASIAN MASTER RACE!!!

>Asians mixing this much

Thank god there are billions of them or else I would feel bad for how much they are mudding up their genes.

There is no hope left for the white race. The only role left is that of the Neanderthal--get bred out of existence while enriching the human gene pool.

Fuck outta here. How many times has a nigger fought a war for you and he's still a nigger? Chinks built your whole infrastructure for pennies and you banned him from immigration in the 20s. Fuck you White system, you White people take all the credit for others work and have no sense of gratitude.

1. People need to stop blaming literally everything the jews have been responsible for on whites.
2. Whites need to stop being the kikes best little tavis and eliminate them.
3. Whites need to 14/88 and eliminate the problem races, not that all other races are problems, but there are certain ones that are which must be eradicated or all of humanity will be cursed to remain on the Earth until everything on it goes extinct.

You're balls

The only solution is a white dictatorship.

There's more money in it for the elites with this current system with the added benefit of whites unable to get their shit together to threaten them because they spend so much of their youth getting shat on by women and other things. Then when they get old they couldn't give a fuck anymore because they have to worry about retirement and shit.

>fucking abbos think theyre white

They don't though, you just think they do because you read/watch cucked media.

Walk off the plane in any 3rd world country with white skin and see how many girls there 'hate you'.

Juicing is degenerate, if you're older you can go to a doctor and get legal TRT to jack yourself like Joe Rogan does otherwise juicing at age 20-40 is pure idiocy google 'sore balls test' and enjoy your raging nutsack pain every night.

In germany? Nowhere

Kill all non-whites.

Nobody cares about you. Get out.

Success breed jealousy.

As a member of the greatest, most civilised race, Europeans, I say we kill all the non-white guys and take all the girls but don't impregnate them unless they're non-jew 8-10/10's

christianity breeds revolving door betamax's. all our childhoods our parents have raised us to the standard of kindness
above all other virtues. respond to violence with forgiveness. help those in need before yourself. dont fix your problems just wait till you get to heaven.

Great idea when tribes are at war on a day to day basis because back then no one did this selfless crap; its just an ideal you
should remember while you claw existence from the clutches of your enemies. Nowadays with the effects of centuries of conditioning and security
families have forgotten what kids should be taught: how to survive, how to succeed. My dad is the epitomy of a betamax christian who went to (((BIBLE COLLEGE))).
jesus now that i think about it thats almost as bad as gender studies. cue my whole childhood is filled with sunshine and rainbows and security
until i go to an all boys high school and discover that ive been prepped to be a complete and utter failure. The only reason im still a loser is because my parents support my mental framework with unconditional christian love.

To fix this, boys should be taught how to banter as a sport instead of a repressed instinct. Next, schools need to target potential fairy land boys
and match them with a male mentor they can confide in at any time. It shouldnt have gotten this deep a problem but it turns out the root issue
is bad parenting/conditioning.

Get together and commit mass suicide. Leave all the white qts to us

Asians love white males.

>every race on Earth despises the Jew male
>even jew women despise them

What needs to change?

t. subhuman virgin

reminder white women dont hate men and the majority of white women dont even identify as feminist, dont fall for the jews tricks

i think this ancient greek proverb applies here:

they hate us cuz they anus

What do you expect, we teach them to hate us because we hate ourselves. If we where really killing niggers like what we say we are they would respect us, we're weak. Pathetic. Nothing to respect.

need to start dominating again

The world needs to be purged.

>schools need to target potential fairy land boys
>and match them with a male mentor they can confide in at any time.
You just created a system to provide masculine alpha males with a steady supply of weak, effeminate faggots. The only thing this weird fetish scenario of yours is going to lead to is widespread homoerotic bullying.

Black women tend to want a blavk man user.

continue to live your life. apologize to no one.

they will always need our help. it's just been to easy for too long for them to remember.

>that will change soon

Nothing. You need to go outside and realise the vast majority of women aren't the crazy bimbos you see on Sup Forums. Yes, they're easily led astray but that's down to you to lead them in the right direction. If you can't do that then you're the problem. Man up.

when you become the best and have no enemies left to hate, you hate yourself.

but it doesn't have to be that way senpai

Are you insane ? Girls here love white males.

Fucking stormfag neckbeards and their persecution complex.

>Don't give a fuck
>BLM

Cmon at least try you dumb beaner

>No enemies

As as MexicanAmerican, white dude are aight in my book. I only buy drugs from white dudes and chicks. Would fight niggers and sand niggers alongside Tanner any day.

If people actually read the bible in the last 50 years their wouldn't be this hippy dippy Christianity we have nowadays. Sure it's not a book of war like the Quran, but it has pretty much all you need for good families, good values and pretty much a successful society. Atheism is much worse, so if you don't have an alternative don't go fedoralord.

Remember the church =/= christianity. It's you and god.

/Thread

No Stormfag. Just a shitty kike from Australia.

Half of the reputation of Canada and Australia for shitposting is quite obviously from kike posting. They have some of the most obnoxious kikes in the world.

Not in Texas bro, a lot of solid white looking dudes with mexican mothers.

people are starting to hate niggers again because of BLM.

>Remember the church =/= christianity. It's you and god.
Remember this attitude is what killed it in the first place.

Yeah, this behavior is included in a statistic that has both highest and lowest rate of replying.

Good.

This fag is correct.
Unless you're a Kraut or a Swede you have literally nothing to worry about unless you're ugly, autistic or fat.