Titanic 2017

homosexuals and women first

"I HAVE A CHILD"

Based Cal did not assume it's gender. His life was spared as a result.

>Muslims in the life boats first please!

>"lets play one more song before we go down, boys"
>"Excuse me, Classical Music? Really? Can you, like, be any euro-centric?"
>"We could maybe cover some hip-hop if you'd like something diff..."
>"FUCKING APPROPRIATION"

Agendereds, pansexuals, demisexuals, transgenders, and people of color first.

Non-Christian military aged males first.

omg imagine the social media fights about who gets to play the guy who put on women's clothes and got in the life boat.

Did you just assume his gender while normalizing eurocentric patriarchal oppressive standards for dress?

Why are they separating passengers by CLASS? Fucking white western male capitalist imperialist pigs, Marx is rolling in his grave! Someone punch these fucking Nazis and drive the oppressive fucks out of their cabins!

"Ok, we'll allow a straight, non-transvestite male to play the guy because that's the kind of person who actually lived it, but we will expect a disclaimer of the wrongness of his act, not because it was terrible to take a spot from a woman, because that's irrelevant today as well as insulting to the self-actualization of the female, but because it mocks the troubled who are still forced into the closet by the still unevolved hetdressing masses.

yes please, no more whining white males

LIKE UGH WHY CAN'T I GET ANY SIGNAL IN THIS LIFEBOAT

GOD I KNEW THIS STUPID BOAT WOULD SINK WITH ALL THESE WHITE DUDES IN CHARGE

You mean non-binary genderqueer pansexuals first.

Did you just assume MY gender, race, gender identity, gender expression, sexuality, sexual preference sexual identity, intersectional positions and religion? Honey I think you directing this is going to be problematic, the board voted, you're out, I'm in, and this movie is going to be about a GENDERQUEER COMUFEMME YACHT PARTAYYY

>THEN WHO KILLED THE WORL---THE BOAT????!?!?!?!?!!!

WE GOIN BE ALRIGHT RIGHT
NIGGA WE GOIN BE ALRIGHT

>women
I'm going to email your supervisor, this is hate speech. I'm literally shaking right now.

Not all of us fit your binary gender types shitlord. Ever heard of a little thing called science? I get my science exclusively from the internet were people bachelor's degrees are experts on all subjects.

WHITE STAR LINE?

OF FUCKING COURSE SMDH #DestroyTheFirstClass

>everyone says they identify as gay and/or woman
>loophole
>everyone gets saved first instead of having to wait
happy ending

>did you just assume my gender? I identify as a woman

Now what do you do

Genderbinary motorfluid non-conforming post--patriarchal ciskilling pansexuals of identifiable othercoloreds first please, show some respect my fellow world citizens

>everyone gets thrown in the 16 lifeboats
>the boats immediately break apart due to the numerous landwhales on board
>the Carpathia turns 360 degrees and swims away from the survivors after hearing the whale sirens

How dare you sexually assault me by calling me "honey"! Not only that, but those who are bee-identofacient would like a word with you.

>"All straight white male scum into the water now"

damn, how accurate was Cameron?

There's no way this is real.

Underrated. And sad. RIP France

>goy
Ayylmao

test

>Black men and white women first

>male lesbian
?

So it's still women and children first?

>"iceberg straight ahead"

No way they get away with that line in 2017.