Is it reddit?

Is it reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/streams/last-stream-on-the-left
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The humor is incredibly Reddit but the subject matter is kino. No other podcast consistently does killer kino well, except for Sword and Scale (which has it's issue too)

They have awesome topics and I want to listen to it because of that but I can never finish even a quarter of an episode, their senses of humor is so fucking reddit it hurts, and the way they yell over each other is incredibly obnoxious.
Sword & Scale is good but the host is a faggot. I've tried many dozens of true crime podcasts and 99% of them come up short for one reason or another. I recently found out about one called They Walk Among Us about UK true crime tales and it is my current favorite one, if you like S&S you'll like that.

podcasts are definitely reddit

I tried listening to this once and one of the guys was so fucking obnoxious that I couldn't get past ten minutes.

probably since everything is reddit now.
HAIL SATAN

Henry and Marcus lurk on Sup Forums.

That doesn't mean they aren't reddit.

Also, I prefer their live call-in show to the podcast.

adultswim.com/videos/streams/last-stream-on-the-left

what are there political views?

whatever you are not.

It's right on the border of Chan and Reddit.

Great subjects. Great production values.

Informative.

But the host is...well...a normie soccer mom tier dickhead. Still unmissable but.

yes
true

Ben Kissell is a closeted Sup Forums poster.

Marcus and Henry lurk /x/ and Sup Forums.

Opinions?

Henry is a normie leftist.

Marcus is apolotical but probably naturally a little leftist.

Ben used to be on Fox News.

Are Sean and Hayes making a new podcast? I can't tell if they're being serious or not.

Ben is a moderate libertarian.

He hates Trump as much as any liberal.

Like the others said, it's a good show but it's annoying when the host interjects with his "opinions".

I wouldn't even call him an SJW. He reminds me of my grandmother. Just really hyperbolic and normie. That episode where used the computer chat to read out pedophile logs was a good example. He spent like ten minutes on his trigger warnings, and then it turned out to be laugh out loud hilarious. Then at the end he's like;

>I don't care if these were just fantasies, this ebil prevert must be locked up in jail until he dies! Also BAN GUNS!

Anyway, it's still a good show.

Unlike pic related. It's honestly unlistenable now. The fucking election completely ruined it. Such a shame.

Henry - schizo greenpill leftist
Markus - Bernout
Ben - lolbertarian

Ben isn't reddit.
Marcus is kind of reddit.
Henry is full reddit.

>The fucking election completely ruined it.
This was the case with a lot of podcasts in 2016. They just couldn't keep their shit to themselves, and made listening bothersome. I listen to a podcast to hear two idiots argue about chain restaurants, not their ill-informed political opinions.

yeah hearing Henry bring up gamergate multiple times was annoying, I just want to hear about serial killers, conspiracies and gnomes.

>The fucking election completely ruined it.

t. snowflake who gets triggered when faced with opinion different than his

>wanting election coverage in every form of media that you ingest

Like, I may or may not agree with their opinions, and it obviously shades the direction and tone of their comedy, but I don't mind or care. Lots of anti-white humor etc etc, but it was still informative and funny. The last few months just became moaning and moaning about politics. Like, put it in your work. Don't just put your work aside to cry about shit half your listeners don't even care about.

>hear two idiots argue about chain restaurants

Someone on here recommended that podcast. I downloaded an episode and turned it off after about 15 minutes. It was literally ten minutes of whining about Donald Trump. Not comedy making fun of him. Just complaining.

I don't get triggered by different opinions. I get bored by them taking over a comedy history podcast.

If I want to hear humorless discussions about politics...I download political podcasts. Like Common Sense by Dan Carlin.

Like I said, I don't even care about their opinions. LPOTL makes plenty of jokes about Trump.

They don't stop the show to complain and whine about politics (without offering anything interesting on the subject).

I listen to a ton of podcasts from places like NPR...I don't care about the politics, because they're good and informative stories.

Probably because they're actual broadcast professionals/journalists, not comedians.

I even pointed out that in their old stuff, they had nothing but opinions I sort of disagree with, but it didn't matter because it was informative and funny and interesting.

Now it's just sad fucks crying.

I just started listening to these guys.

I dunno, I'm enjoying it so far.

Doughboys. Start from the beginning and work your way through. They usually keep that shit to a minimum, but a few months near the end of 2015 were pretty bad. It's usually a really funny podcast.

>2015
I meant 2016, obviously.

Pic related does it properly. They hate Sup Forumstards and Trump and shit on them all the time, but they do the fucking comedy and podcasting properly. Not just stop to whinge.

Is anyone here in a podcast club?
There's a chapter of Podcast Brunch Club in my city that I'm thinking of trying out. I love podcasts and talking about them but none of my friends listen to them so it might be good to meet others that do.

is fruitvale good

no this is reddit

>uhhh so like there was this guy? who like killed some one?
>ohmygodohmygod

So fucking annoying. At least LPOTL actually does real research for their topics. MFM they literally say every fucking episode how they are just on the internet for 20 minutes copying and pasting shit from articles to then read out loud. But wait, don't forget the 40 minutes of ads and 30 minutes of stupid fucking stories they have too. Jesus christ this shit fucks me up I need a cigarette.

The Gabrius saga was kino