If Howard sucks now, who should I listen to?

If Howard sucks now, who should I listen to?

chael sonnen

The Alc Right Rises

Red Bar Radio is the only show that comes close to providing the provocative but not edgy sense of humor classic Stern used to give me. O&A and TACS are both ass, and most modern podcasts suck dick, but RBR is the only one I return to year after year.

Just put a CD on or something.

Serious question, why would you want to dump garbage into your mind voluntarily?

Yourself

Jim and Sam, but it sucks too

Adam Corolla?

Blockheaded, douchy dudes love it. And they, quote, "don't give a fuck"

>now
he was good? on what planet?

Tony Kornheiser

>hearing a jew preaching at you
lmfao

ITT: Underage who weren't alive when Stern was good/counterculture.

OP, I'd definitely recommend Dick Masterson if you don't already listen to him. Not quite as lewd as Stern's show got (nobody's getting nude or jerked off) but it's to the show's benefit imo.

If you're also a Sup Forumsack, I'd recommend The Daily Shoah. Only good racist/anti-Semitic podcast out there. Good for when you get sick of every other podcast's PC bullshit but you don't want to go full edge.

Nope, I know exactly what he is and I just don't like him or his show. Or his hair system.

C U M T O W N
U
M
T
O
W
N

kys faggot. Red Bar is a complete fucking hack with no redeeming qualities. It's really embarrassing, like Opie's worst moments but non-stop.

>butthurt Cumia fan detected

So, howard is good, is he?

Check out the posts in this thread. No seriously, read all of them This is this guy's legacy...

Rogan

90s K-rock stern

TCR

Why would I be butthurt that I like good stuff and you like embarrassingly awful stuff?

More like Sup Forums is full of underage fags.

Old Howard Stern broadcasts.

Tom Leykis

hopefully nick dipaolo's show is good
he's a good radio guy but his podcast can get a little old, it's not interesting to listen to a guy jerk his dick off