Uncle Tony, buy me a PS4!

Uncle Tony, buy me a PS4!

Build one yourself, kid.

Yes Peter, here is your Sony PlayStation 4 as you requested

>Sony PlayStation 4

Peter, wouldn't you prefer A Disney Infinity Set?

He'll just build him a StarkStation Mk 1 with all the glowing blue lights and holograms you could ask for.

And hologram sex.

finally

Wow Tony, this cell phone is way better than the Sony Xperia X.

Nah kid, I made my own game system called the IronBox One. All the vidya, TV, and multiplayer fun you could ever want on it. You can even use the Connect to scan your body and play the game.

kek

Wait, Peter. Don't you want to get an afterschool job and buy one yourself; allowing you to feel personal satisfaction for earning what you just bought?

Shut the fuck up, Cap, I know you're just trying to get me out of the house so you can bang Bucky while I'm not around.

So you want me Peter not be Spider-man and save people?

Money is more important than lives?

>Money is more important than lives?
according to MCU Spidey, yes

"Uncle Tony" is a phrase reserved for Cassie Lang you stupid fuck.

>mfw Aunt May appears on screen
I... I can't take this, my dick can't take this, JESUS FUCK.

And somehow this blows up another country.

Is Spiderman going to replace Wheelchair machine?

Nigger you're crazy, I can't afford a PS4!

Who would Aunt May rather fuck: Tony or Steve?

Peter

You mean the Sony Inhuperia Inhu

I'M NOT IN A FREAKIN' WHEELCHAIR

Ton'ys going to build him a Rascal.

>tfw Hot Aunt May is the best

>Spiderman
>Console pleb
come on, kid is smart.

>mfw tony fucks aunt may

>steve follows with his peak human perfect penis and spends the next week stuffing her like the world's loudest turkey

He's Captain America not Captain Fucking Communism.

>Wanda blows him up

Coulda fooled me, hanging out with that Russian assassin all the time!

THAT'S RIGHT, THE BLACK WIDOW!

Please don't tap Aunt May.

For some reason, I read that in Rick's voice

in a cave

Aunts need love too. You can't deny May her needs. I could be your new Uncle, Petey.

I can see why they wanted RDJ to feature in Homecoming, he and Tom Holland have fantastic chemistry.

>mfw Tony marries May and becomes Peter's uncle

KEK

I wonder if Marvel is setting him up to be a cyborg?

>thank goodness user you're here, can you fix the pipes under the sink? If you get wet dont worry I'll clean you right up.

Then uncle tony dies
Then uncle tony does the "gr8t pwr, gr8t res" speech
Then Peter becomes Iron-Spiderman

Spironman.

Cyborg is the black guy from DC, not marvel.

Yeah Cap like you worked for that physique? How about that Wakandan metal work class you took to make that shield?

Tony could probably make a system that plays all the games ever made and will be made.

On your phone.

>O-O-Oh geez, Tony, I dunno. I-I-I mean, Tony, I've got homework. I-I-I-I-I can't go to Russia! Wh-What about Aunt May, Tony?
>Pete, Pete, listen to me, okay, Pete? Captain URPmerica he's gone-- he's lost his damn mind, Pete! I need your webs, Pete! Your webs are the only thing that can stURPstop him. Don't you want to save the day, Pete?! D-D-Don't you want to save the world, Pete?!
>I mean, I feel like-- A-Are my webs really that essential to you beating Captain America? I dunno, Tony. I-I mean, I kinda like Captain America...
>He's an asshole, Pete! H-H-He's an asshole wrapped in an American flag wrapped in a bigger asshole! I-Is that the kinda guy you want URRRRRunning around unchecked? Th-The blood would be on your hands, Pete! A-A-All that blood, on your hands, Pete! I need your webs to stop him! Only your webs can stop Captain America, Pete!
>Oh, geez...

He can't afford that, all his photography money goes into the rent and Spider-Man stuff.

That's fucking perfect.
>He's an asshole, Pete! H-H-He's an asshole wrapped in an American flag wrapped in a bigger asshole!

Hopefully next time they will have a costume for Tom instead of the awful CGI

>Ohhh...Uhhhh...Oh god...Oh my god...
>Woah, you alright, Pete? Th-That giant guy, wow, he really did a number on-- he really walloped you, huh?
>Ohhhh...I can st-still fight, T-Tony. Just-- Give me a minute to--
>Yeeeeeah, forgive me for not b-believing in you there, Pete, but I-I'm pretty sure that leg is broken in thrURPthree places. Go home, I've got this.
>Wh-What? Y-You can't just leave me here, Tony! Y-Y-Y-You can't just use me and throw me away, Tony!
>Well, to bURRRRe perfectly honest with you, Pete, I'm kinda not sure why I neeEEEEded your webs in the first place. All you did was take down the guy with the metal arm and the black guy with metal wings
>Th-They were tough...
>They were sidekicks, Pete! Glorified sidekicks! D-Did you see what I had to deal with? I-I had a fucking car dropped on my arm, Pete! By some crazy immigrant with disco powers! Y-Y-Y-You think that's how I wanted my day to go? Y-Y-You think that's what I came here to do?
>I-I mean...oh, man...can you at least give me a ride back to Queens?
>Wow. Gee, I mean, I'd really LOVE to indulge your Milennial sense of entitlement, Pete, but my best friend just got crippled froUUUUURm the waist down. We were supposed to share a hooker o-on my birthday. His dick probably doesn't even work anymore! His dick doesn't work anymore, Pete! A-And you want me to give YOU a lift? Christ, Pete. I mean, Jesus. Stop thinking of yourself a-and only yourself, Pete. Be a man of the people, Pete. Be a hero! T-Tell Aunt May I'm free next Tuesday, she'll know what it means! Iron Man out, biiiiiiiiitch!
>Oooooooohhhh....

>a cyborg
not Cyborg

Warmachine in the comics is occasionally a cyborg, you fuckwit.

I love you

You can watch the movie in 1080p now, nobody will fall for this terrible bait, step your shit up faggot.

>implying we wont be getting cgi this

Why settle for a ps4 when you can get a GameSphere?

b-but deadpool!

Was it really that noticeable? I thought it was just some super smooth looking, magical, hollywood fabric his costume was made from.

what's so great about a GameSphere?

Deadpool wasn't CG user. Well only the eyes.

Ryan is going to live in that suit.

you're kind of stupid

Why don't you deliver pizzas you fuck

Where's a drawfag when you need one. 10/10 stuff here

Yeah...Yeah...

>Panther glaring
>"You know what will happen if you go to the other side, young man."

I feel like in the family he'd be the uncle you couldn't tell your SAT scores to.

If that's the Spider-Man end-of-movie stinger, I will die laughing.
>HIYA SPORT!

That's cute as hell.

>Ant-Man with the rabbit doll and the ice cream cone

It's the little things.

>"PS4? I can do better than that."
>Ladies and gentlemen, today in a surprise announcement, Stark Industries has taken over a new field by revealing a groundbreaking gaming console to rival Sony and Microsoft...
>"4K, 120 frames per second. Because you're worth it."

>Clint, Wanda and Bucky pissed as fuck.
>T'Challa having none of that shit
>Steve and Sam being fun parents
>Scott with the rabbit and Baskin-Robbins
>Natasha mirin' Vision's stitchwork

I love it.

The CGI was pretty good but Spidey was like 90% CGI for his entire screen time. It was really goddamn obvious for the two minutes Holland was actually in costume, hopefully they'll do something about that for Homecoming.

It had a nice round design

How much would a console like that cost?

More like banging Hot Aunt May. Reowr.

>Peter just wants basic shit
>Tony keeps one-upping it and giving him some ridiculously advanced tech that turns evil and kills everyone

Literally Rick and Morty

It's SPHERICAL!

More than a top of the line gaming computer with today's tech.

you asked for this