Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/04/05/_islamist_definition_changed_in_the_ap_stylebook_two_days_after_illegal.html
gizmodo.com/extreme-heat-will-make-parts-of-the-middle-east-and-afr-1774311994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We did all that for you and you still somehow fucked it up

FPBP

Leave to hajis to fuck up something that was pretty much done for them

It's over, you can have Europe but America will fight.

if you're an islamist why do you hate wahabbism?

You were a problem in the past and had to be dealt with in the Crusades

You're a problem again and will be dealt with again

If you hate the west so much leave Sweden sandnigger.

By reposting wallpapers in deus vult threads on an anime forum?

And the West will rise again

Didn't read not impressed sage

Don't worry they can clean it all up wit a nice tactical nuke

Answer was given here.

every opportunity youve had for revolution, youve gone for devolution, not our fault

but still triggered enough to have to post

How dumb are you? You can be a christian without hating fags....Wahabbists are the fucking worst kind of scum, it's perfectly possible to be an Islamist and not a saudi cocksucker.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/04/05/_islamist_definition_changed_in_the_ap_stylebook_two_days_after_illegal.html

cuck

And we will end this by putting all of you down.

You are right we should just carpet bomb the whole region. And Sweden while we are at it. Might as well reclaim Constantinople too.

Lol how retarded are you?
1. So you're already delegating your "fight" to europe (britain)? Thanks for proving my point you keyboard warrior faggot
2. What does that even have to do with the post I responded to?
3. I'm here to make sweden great again

when a monkey chimps out, is it the zoo keepers fault?

Nope. You wanks started it. 630 AD Islamic conquest.

Invading and force converting christian countries.

Aren't swedes the ones getting cucked by muslims? Can't you do more that regurgitate words mindlessly?

Look... There was a period in my life where I was non-stop drunk. I'm sorry that I destroyed the world in my stupor. I'm trying to be a better person now.

sandnigger coward

You did not get the "lands" you complain of having been wrongly divided through just means, you pillaging locust.

CITIZEN, YOUR B8 IS AS WEAK AS THE SAUCE ON THIS PASTA. PLEASE SUBMIT FOR IMMEDIATE REDPILLING.

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share often and aggressively. Learn its contents and rise above the shit. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

ironically, all 3 points apply to your post too

No it was the jews controlling the US which escalated things and then the Cuckold Germany France and Britain joined in.

>can't argue
>cover ears and scream "LALALALALALBAITLALALAL"
typical american

Wtf I don`t know if I love or hate my white race now

>I'm here to make sweden great again
What you're going to do, turn it into infertile desert like real islamic countries?
If Middle-East didn't have oil, nobody would tolerate your presence on the face of the earth.

Listen, you piece of gypsy shit!
I won't stop at killing anything to defend my own.
Why can't you do the same coward? Why do you run away from life and responsibility?

Fuck you, ugly subhuman

stop posting this fucking copypasta already

>I won't stop at killing anything to defend my own.
>white cucks
>doing anything
more like

Thanks for reminding us to finish the job

Copy pasta.

Only mistake we made was leaving the door open.

Go leech on welfare.

And it is we who will end Islam once and for all kek

Oh, did that hit a little close to home?

>Swedish flag

This post checks out!

I see you are uneducated and probably a baiting proxyfag. Even if you are a muslim in Sweden anyway, because you are a coward, you a priori don't deserve to even have fingers to type or a voice to speak, so this thread should be deleted. Thank you for being a piece of shit.

>It was you who divided up the land.
So why didn't arabs get rid of the borders after independence. It's been over 75 fucking years what are they waiting for if this is a solution to anything releveant?
It was you who put in the puppet governments.
And it was you who took over in coups
It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
So why are they still there and why did arab countries nationalize them after they "confiscated" them?

>WE WUZ MASTERRACE N SHIEET

Flag checks out

You started it.

We'll finish it.

wtf i hate non-muslims now.

Guess I should start paying reparations to isis for our attempts to break free from the ottoman empire. The roaches cut off so many heads back then their descendants probably still suffer from PTSD.

YOUR CONTINUED DEGENERACY WILL BE MET WITH A HIGHER DOSE, CITIZEN.

>It was you...
Nope. It was this government's fault, not its people.

Get off my lawn.

sage

who is the above shit skin, and why the long nose..and wide and long and wide?

Like you did with the middle east?
You go champ

>the entire middle east was cut up into pieces completely disregarding tribalism and cultural boundaries ala Africa

That's what you are, mohammad, You're all light-skinned niggers.

It's this thread again.

Do you know how many combat veterans post on this board? Unlike whatever beta shithole you come from, millions of men in my country alone, organize to fight. Organize - do you know what word means? They fight, they go home, then they volunteer to go fight again. The muslim world is beta territory, filled with degenerate sodomites. Your men are trash and allow themselves to be brutalized by incompetent gangs filled with pederasts. Life is for the living.

Yeah yeah, now go back to watching your cartoons virgin

>The West created this mess.
>Mohamed was from the West
No.

>Implying I voted for the cunts who meddle in the Middle East.

>Do you know how many combat veterans post on this board?
2-3?
>millions of men in my country alone
Yeah, but were talking about YOU, not some fantasy you jack off to.

>mfw I was going to but it'd been too obvious because there are no muslims here

I did NONE of this, like Í did NOTHING that happened prior to the end of WWII.
It's not """"""Islamophobia"""""", just a healthy portion of scepticism towards muzzies.
Basically, fuck off with your guilt-inciting Bullshit you faggot. Go suck a swedes cock for a change in your game, mindless prick

That is one of the most unattractive persons I have ever seen.

>post image implying it's bait
>still gives lengthy reply
how retarded are you?

>no muslims here

I must be a programmed AI then.

Still not as retarded as you, so at least i got that going for me ;^)

Israel =/= the West.
We all got Jewed, Achmed. Leave it at that.

You retards are being trolled, this pasta was spammed last night.

Idiot niggers.

Actually you got BLACKED.

I didn't do anything.

I just grew up here and had a great childhood. All those complaints you wrote were nothing I could come close to controlling.

Romania please.

ISLAMIC STATE OF SWEDEN KEK

Also nice copypasta that is total nonsense. saged

Damn you really do dodge any legitimate arguments like you dodge responsibility don't you?

You can't dodge the black cock though.

1. It's still a fact that he's retarded
2. Name calling isn't argumens retard

Plenty of decent points.
Considering the "quality" of the responses you've been getting, Sup Forums seems fairly stumped.
Well done.

>it was you who created Islam
>is was you who forced Muhammad to attempt a Caliphate

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

Still not gonna talk about his actual argument are you? Yeah this is bait
Sage

>Muslim holy lands
>holy
>desert shit-hole that "Yaweh" will render uninhabitable in a few decades
gizmodo.com/extreme-heat-will-make-parts-of-the-middle-east-and-afr-1774311994

good one, akhmed

>Yeah this is bait
see

Johnson is not a Swedish name, proxyfag

What was his actual argument? That he didn't do it personally, so he can't be blamed?
Somehow that legitimizes the way Sup Forums hates and keeps encouraging the killing of 1.6 billion Muslims?
How can you not see this level of irony?

It's you! the hero of Kvatch! This is truly an honour.

>1. It's still a fact that he's retarded

Because I laid out 2 facts which invalidate your whole fucking thread?
If you're a real muslim, then you're surely showing that 90% of you are retarded and can't refute facts.

>It was you who etc etc etc blah blah blah tldr
This is the part you goatfuckers don't seem to get. Whatever you're pissed off about, we actually had nothing to do with it. Whatever the hell Mudslimes are butthurt about exactly, it had nothing to do with the innocent citizens you keep randomly blowing up and shooting.

If you've got a problem with the actions of another country's government, then join your country's army and participate in a fight between your country's army and the opposing country's army. This is how political disputes have been settled in the civilized world since time immemorial. Stop behaving like fucking savages already.

1. He's not claiming to be swedish retard
2. Even if he did, you're wrong retard
>white people

What were those 2 "facts"?
That you aren't personally responsible for any of these events? But an enormous portion of Muslims aren't personally responsible for the acts that get them hated.
What was the other fact? That the general attitude on Sup Forums towards Muslims is one of mere "scepticism"? What a joke.

No because >2 facts which invalidate your whole fucking thread?
>I DINDU NUFFIN
>I'm just skeptical
Not even an argument, not even worth responding to. Especially since you obviously can't be reasoned with see

This is the literal definition of a false-equivalency.

Being white is not an ideology, you fucking retard, there is no universal political unity for white people, you fucking retard, there is no 1 way of life that every white person follows to the letter, you fucking retard.

Islam IS AN IDEOLOGY, you fucking retard, Islam DOES prescribe political unity underneath it for all Muslims, Islam DOES tell you how to live your life, and damns you if you don't, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Jesus Christ, I never used to believe you shitskins were stupid, but it's posts like these that make me grab for the Bell Curve.

This

bait

I remember I was redpilled pretty hard around 2012. I ranted just like this goofy looking fuck, and lost basically all my friends and the love of my mother.

>muslim here

You should learn to read behind the letters friend:
WE, as civilians, aren't responsible for any kind of war crime, terrorism etc. Also, i never said that ALL muzzies are responsible for terror attacks, that's the same as saying that every white man is a killer, because they all eat bread. It's just their ideology which spawns from the quran/Islam which automatically gives'em credit for such attacks.
The other fact being, that the whole OP is just trying to incite guilt, so that whitey will back down. For that just look at the term """Islamophobia"""; if that isn't a massive victim complex then I don't know.

> killed 1mil children with sanctions

should of done what we said then fuckboii

follow our command and we would of not embargoed your ass

And exactly why are you in Rinkeby rather than Karachi?

Stopped reading at
>muslim here
Gtfo

Eternal victim complex. Go fucking kill yourself. The west owe you literally nothing.

yet you worship a warlord and torturer, who had 800 men beheaded in one day

>I'm here to make Sweden great again
With your big Arab cock, amirite?

>all this shit in response to something he thinks is bait
lol retard