What are some good movies about dancing?

What are some good movies about dancing?

How do I get to this level?

Dirty Dancing
Footloose (1984)
Flashdance

Breakin 2: Eccentric Jigaboo

did this guy really think it would work?

DEFINITIVE SITUATIONAL INTERPRETATION:

-Garrett did nothing wrong
-Garrett's father failed him
-SHARY'S BARRR-EEE'S used him as a tool to market their product, knowing the awkwardness of the clip would make it go viral thus spreading their brand, sacrificing this poor deluded kid for their sales

Garrett most likely failed his father

Someone please start posting the stuff from the girls and guy's instagram. It always give me a good chuckle

It looks like they're still at an age where this wouldn't be that horrid desu. In another 1-2 years he would have had to kill himself.

Stop making this retarded thread every day.

Guardians of the galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy

A Chorus Line
Saturday Night Fever
Staying Alive
Showgirls

Imagine being Alexa in that scene and having to be all like "damn,Garett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific beta autist face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad year old in her room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garett flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his fedora and pimpled skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GARETT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of football players and Chad Thundercocks and later been an alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his neckbeard as he sucks it in it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls herself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the Shari’s Berries calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa You're not going to lose your future dancing careerr over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>30 secs in
>hey he looks kind of normal and it's adorable that he's a fan of the girl's performances
>does the downie dance
Fucking hell.

the family is so ashamed during his dance, rightfully

you know it's cringekino when even the jap is embarassed

you can pinpoint the exact second where she's utterly weirded out

Imagine being Alexa in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pubescent body and horrific androgynous baby face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 22 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable fedora barely concealing his acne and oily skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his dweeby fucking visage but his goofy attitude as everyone in class tells him he's GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his childish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and Tyrone's and later alleged Football stars for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the middle class in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out above his hairless lip as he points and nods suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get presents to sit there and revel in his "very very very nervous (for that is what he calls himself)" dance, the dance he worked so hard on without personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

how the fuck did he think he had any chance? I mean, look at the girls next to her, the nigresses, the plain ones, it just screams "who the fuck do you think you are"

why didn't he go to any of those? why did he go for the literal disney princess?