Shooting

A massive shooting just occured outside my apartment. I live in a relatively safe area for Brazil standards still this happened (pic related).

1. your cunt
2. something like that ever happened near you/your house

1. flag
2. No, this is actually the first time near where I live.

1.Flag
2.No

Also Bolsonaro 2018

How long did it last?

>Be Brazillian
>get shot

one time a store near me got broken into at night, nothing was stolen though

>Shooting in Brazil
Stop the presses!

It is more likely to happen these things in Brazil than in the USA, the funny thing is that only you suffer bullyng because of it

Lol, this. Shooting here is very normal.

1. Flag
2. When I lived in St. Louis, I heard tons of drive-by shootings and always saw cop chases while I was playing with my friends

You speak as if Brazil was as urbanized as America, tell you what, it isn't. Just because your shithole of a city has daily shootings it doesn't mean 99% of the country that's basically villages and small countryside towns suffer from the same problem. Now do our gene pool a favor and go hang yourself in your backyard.

Yes
Some bandits do a heist in a shop near my apartment and it have a lot of shots and shit

yes, this is from april

>Curitiba
>Shithole

LoL brazilian countryside is like the old west you just never see that because you live in big cities

>the funny thing is that only you suffer bullyng because of it
can you reword it? i think i know what you mean just trying to make sure

I think last time someone shooted someone in my area was 10 years ago and last stabbing was 4 or 5 years ago.

He meant only America gets internet bullied for shootings despite happening more frequently in Brazil

he is a cuckold masochist with low self-esteem. He wants to let you know that he thinks you're great while we're shit and we're hopeless. Please, accept him as one of you. He is the special snowflake that shouldn't be here.

*yawns*
sounds like a normal tuesday for me... grow some balls. faggot.

What's your problem?things here really are perfect is everything working properly,right?

so i thought just wasn't sure
he may or may not be one, i don;t know. but my point is he is right about one thing: we get bullied a lot about shit that is a lot worse in most other countries. because it is "banter".

No, our country is shit but we should try to fix it not humiliate ourselves.

1. USA
2. Yes, several times in my 4.5 years in Chicago. Never in my years in Los Angeles or Phoenix.

We have a large gun culture here, that's why we get bullied for the shootings

We have of no shoutings here.

I like Brazil and the last thing I want is to humiliate him. But we have a serious problem with violence.

We had no serious problems with violence until the military regime came out of power.It was only necessary the Identity Document to buy a weapon

why do we get bullied for tons of other things then? because people are either jealous or hate all burger posters because of the few poltards

You know why we have a violence problem and you know we can't fix it

Dude, I'm black.

Fuck

what's wrong with his face? a factory accident?

I'm not, I was just kidding. But I think racism is something really bad

Try growing as a white kid In Negralvador and you'll stop crying over muh racism pretty fast.

Paraná é o estado mais violento de todo o Sul e Sudeste.

Eu sou do MS, mestiço e sei que só basta olhar a cara e ouvir o sotaque de quem comete mais crimes neste país pra saber a verdade.

Aliás, quiz dizer caboclo, não mestiço. Acostumei a usar "mestizo" no Sup Forums e esqueci que no Brasil tem outro significado.

>MS
Refresque minha memória.Qual estado?

>Curitiba representa o estado inteiro

Yes I shot some people

usa

yes, my neighbor was murdered on halloween night and my co-worker killed his gf with a boxcutter

1.flag
2.Never IRL but this year there was an assasination in the nearby town.
Normally you can fit annual countrywide shooting case in a 2 page slide, I have never seen our police carry anything more than Glock 17 even though MP5 is standard issue.

Canada
Yes but it was a drug overdose

Curitiba está inclusa dentro do estado do Paraná, que é o estado mais violento do sul/sudeste,e Curitiba não coincidentemente é uma das capitais mais violentas do sul/sudeste. Seu animal.

Not that I know of during my lifetime, but 40 years ago a man living just down my street committed familicide. He killed his wife, his 2 sons, his daughter and then killed himself. The house is still empty today with trees and tall grass all over it, apparently nobody wants to buy it after what happened.

>living
*that lived

Flag
Never, first rule of living in a developing country is you never cheap out on where you live. I've done the eating nothing but ramen for a month thing but it's always been in nice upscale surroundings.

Flag
My friend got shot in a drive-by real close to where I live

I wonder if ODBC was involved..

The alcoholic, widowed, colonial war veteran, dad to two daughters, one retarded and one lesbian, shoots a couple of rounds into the air at new year's.

That's about it.

There's a pizza shop near my place well known for shootings. Whenever there's shootings around here you can assume it's drug related

I will buy it, where is it?

>Australia
>shootings
How?

I've never heard any gunfire in my life tbf

its okay, races dont exist. what exist are subspecies.

Just because guns are banned doesn't mean you can't get them
A sportsman, hunter or farmer can get one if they jump through enough hoops
And there's plenty of illegal ones out there.
You don't hear about it because it's usually targeted and no more than one victim

What state? How many trees and grass?

Just fights and shouting in the middle of the night, nothing serious. A month ago some thugs killed a respected uni teacher at a cafe five blocks away of my house because he resisted.

1. Mexico
2. Yeah, kind of