The brit National Enquirer said Wonder Woman is the best superhero movie of the year (according to Warner because the...

The brit National Enquirer said Wonder Woman is the best superhero movie of the year (according to Warner because the Daily Star didn't actually publish this review as of yet)

MARVEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSB4wGIdDwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=VF_QCS6xq7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's not my wonder woman

And test screenings said BvS was the greatest thing to hit cinema. We all know how these things turn out.

I highly doubt that. And I'm a DCfag.

they were right

>shitty tabloid
>quoted in posters before being published
>in UK where all chains are already selling tickets

C'mon, it's too obvious. Either they paid the Daily Star or they were the only ones to give a positive review in advance.

>plastering the paid reviews all over the poster

Gee never seen this before.

lol

>shitty tabloid
This. The Americans probably think the National Enquirer is some kind of fucking prestigious newspaper based on the title.

KINO WOMAN
I
N
O

W
O
M
A
N

It is.

They can't print stuff that isn't true

i hope it's good. gal's neither here nor there but all the costumes look great.

>They can't print stuff that isn't true

Nah kinotard. This is actually good.

Should have branched the DCEU off of The Dark Knight desu

Well, the guy who reviewed WW gave BvS a 2/5 and SS a 3/5.

>BvS rotten but SS fresh

a drooling retard, then

but we can't verify it's the same guy because they didn't even publish it yet

>marvelcucks talking about bought reviews
*breathes in*
*sits down*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*accepts Academy Award*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>jewish-owned media conglomerates claim superhero moviie starring jewish woman is the best superhero movie of the year

color me surprised

itll be just like every other capeshit movie

except when DC does it its not ok for some reason.

*quotes tabloid 20 days before embargo drop*
*uses imaginary tweets*

So this is the power of WB

Most of Marvel's films are pretty bland affairs. Though usually they are at least competent distractions that hold up as long as you don't think too much about them. DCEU's films are grim, hopelessly confused messes.

Breaking their embargo this early and quoting just one guy?Guess a critics screening already happened . Usually you have those niggas braging their invitations days before and the good sign is when they are allowed to publish their reactions right after watching it like with CW.

Also daily star is the kind that publishes alien on human sex stories and the guy liked SS over BvS. WB making up twatter accounts for king arthur doesn't help either. Movie might be decent but damn if this ain't fishy as fuck.

>Superhero Movie of the Year
>There's even another DC one coming later in the year

lol

Pretty much. If they are ignoring their own embargo to quote reviews without dropping the embargo altogether and are using Daily Star, it means any other relevant outlet didn't like it.

kek they are so stupid they don't even know they cucked themselves. Isn't JL supposed to be the big DC movie of the year?

Justice League is superhero movie of the century

JL is going to mark the final piece of the first perfect superhero trilogy.

This. The trilogy is already a classic.

already bought my ticket.

You really need to work on that false flagging

Marvel films are at least fun, they're not very good but they're a solid popcorn flicks.

DC movies make me want to tear my eyes out, they're just so fucking SRS

>rubber armor

what? you didn't buy the 100.00 pass so you can see it as many times as you want? (and to inflate premier numbers)????

When will embargo for reviews lift?

>the best superhero movie of the year
woah, impressive

remember to bring a 2nd jacket to put on the chair next to you so when you get asked about breaking the no singles policy you can say they are off getting snacks or something.

Yes, we are surprised as well...enjoy fellow anglo.

>Marvel films are at least fun
If your definition of fun is the same as a toddler, sure.

I guess most people have the same definition of fun as a toddler

>not buying 2 tickets to reserve the seat next to you for your snacks

No, look again. It's just the "..." superhero movie of the year. People will add best in their mind while the reviewer get's out of prison and can later add "the one you had to watch because it's so terrible".

The headline means nothing.

>*burn*

Give me a single reason why I should root for her.

Now you get it

No shit most people are retarded who watch The Big Bang Theory and Marvel for being "such neeeerds".

youtu.be/VSB4wGIdDwo

Is this, dare I say, KINO?

>be me
>see all the pro-bvs trolls trying hard to trigger newfag marvel fans
>marvel fans actually take the fucking bait
>some people actually on the "pro DC" side don't actually notice they're trolling and unironically join in

Is Sup Forums really that full of autism that not only do people get assblasted by obvious anti-Star Wars/Pro DC trolling, but those who don't end up getting the joke wind up joining a fake circlejerk?

It's like a bunch of dudes pretending to be gay managed to filter in the faggots by inviting them to a pretend game of limp biscuit.

She's chosen.

My faith in DC is at an all time low, so I'm going to skip this one.

The only confirmed good thing about Wonder Woman is her theme music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

>unironically

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=VF_QCS6xq7w

its like with pedos, most people joked about "le loli is qt" and then some dude comes posting CP and saying very graphic lewd shit he'd do to a little girl and we're like "chill out dude, you're not welcome here, being a pedo is a meme, this is not Sup Forums on 2008

>new theme music sounding like a bah mitzva
The 70's tv version or GTFO

>anti-Star Wars
Disney Wars are fucking trash man, no amount of shilling can change that

I'm still waiting for the kazoo version.

this is probably the silliest thing about this abominable version of this character

>The brit National Enquirer said Wonder Woman is the best superhero movie of the year
That's not what it says.

this. They had the opportunity.

Am I alone in thinking her Theme is wildly overrated? I mean it's good for being battle music, but it's too chaotic for a character like Wonder Woman. It's so jolting every time it starts playing at the end of trailers, because it's tone clashes with the tone of the music that was playing previously.

>4 stars from 10 possible

w e w

>blockbuster movie
>kettle drums start playin

I'm hyped senpai

They were right though

Come on, come on!! God I hope it's good, I'm sweating right now. We need this.

All the marvel guys at school make fun of me. They smear shit on my Hot Topic exclusive Suicide Squad tshirt and force me to jerk off my "little D.C boiclitty" in the showers.

I need this film to be a success so much.

>Former Trump supporter here...
Die

I take it you reminded them the oscar and that Suicide Squad was more profitable than Civil War, that's why they get so violent. If you want to be a DChad you need to lift bro, oscarlets are just as volatile as manlets

They usually just sodomize me with a rubber oscar statue until I cum all over myself. Then they scoop it up and smear it all over face and say "here's your makeup oscar DC sissy".

Marvel guys are so cruel.

I know. But put yourself in their shoes for a second, 15 movies and not even a make up oscar? Having to pick your directors from Troma and Dan Harmon tv shows? Being basically the overrated but with worse CGI version of Transformers? Baby Groot?

That must be hard too. Just pick those irons and join us in the sun bro!

>National Enquirer
I bet you think that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK too

I wouldn't have anything against this one being pretty straightforward

Even in marvel's case, i would always accept a generic story and characters if at least the visuals were good. Unfortunately, the visual styles in newer Marvel movies are very disappointing

Looking forward to WW, to my own surprise

lol, this garbage will be lucky to get above 40% on RT, screencap this.

>I take it you reminded them the oscar and that Suicide Squad was more profitable than Civil War
That's not how profit works you mongoloid.

> Unfortunately, the visual styles in newer Marvel movies are very disappointing
Yeah Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 were so ugly

Can you blame them? They saw Ultimate cut. Which was default version of the movie at that time until they decided to cut it under "what can possibly go wrong" reason.

>RT as proof of anything
Sure

They were. Complete CGI mess outsourced to chinks. This is why Iron Man from 2008 has better CGI. More time less chink work.

Fucking this.

Source

I would watch Ghostbusters again before either BvS or Suicide Squad. The worst thing you can say about Ghostbusters was that it wasn't funny; it still functioned as a film unlike anything the DCEU has shat out so far.

>best superhero movie of the year

like being the fastest 100m at the special olympics

Critics are all paid off

>serious movies about a flying man in thighs beating up space bugs for a self-respecting mature adult like meeeeeeeeeeee

underrated

This. Best superhero movie of last year was a piece of shit too

STANDING OVATION

THIS

More real than the oscars won by marlel that's for sure

shill

shill

shill

shill

she

This is the worst theme music I ever listen

Something something critics, adult as an approving term, adolescence

BvS at least had some good scenes in the first half and some good performances.

I'll do you one better, I actively dislike it. When it happened in BvS it pulled me out of the movie

this is 10/10
for Warner Bros

Why would I watch Wonderkike when I can watch Transformers killing nazis instead?

>They can't print stuff that isn't true

Agreed, this will be Baykino.